Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
My personal favourite moment yesterday 13:14 - Jan 13 with 2993 viewsartsbossbeard

Bar a lovely pint of Blue Moon in the Three Wise Monkeys was Nsiala making a tackle with his head.

Lovely stuff.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

My personal favourite moment yesterday on 13:23 - Jan 13 with 2915 viewsBrixtonBlue

Haha, I'd forgotten about that, cheers!

Symptomatic of the sheer bloody determination to get those 3 points. We threw everything in the way of their attacks.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

My personal favourite moment yesterday on 13:27 - Jan 13 with 2883 viewsbluesym

Three Wise Monkeys is a cracking little venue, ive been in there just twice this season for pre game beers and both matches we won .

#LuckyPub

Poll: Is Micheal Mcintyre actually funny?

My personal favourite moment yesterday on 13:31 - Jan 13 with 2856 viewsurbanblue

Yeah, I watched that again just now though the TV view probably didn't do it justice ... I can't help really liking Nsiala!
My personal favourite moment yesterday on 13:41 - Jan 13 with 2753 viewsHarry_Palmer

Yes it was unorthodox to say the least, not to mention very amusing!
My personal favourite moment yesterday on 13:52 - Jan 13 with 2672 viewsVic

Is there a clip of this anywhere. Sadly it’s not included in the highlights I’ve seen.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

My personal favourite moment yesterday on 14:06 - Jan 13 with 2591 viewsBLUEBEAT

My personal favourite moment yesterday on 13:52 - Jan 13 by Vic

Is there a clip of this anywhere. Sadly it’s not included in the highlights I’ve seen.

I’d like to see it again too

Still smiling about it

Poll: W or W

My personal favourite moment yesterday on 15:48 - Jan 13 with 2365 viewsBurwell_Blue

I got told once that you are supposed to have a slice of Orange with that.

Was I in the Blue Oyster (by accident of course) or is that a thing?
My personal favourite moment yesterday on 15:57 - Jan 13 with 2321 viewsSarge

My personal favourite moment yesterday on 15:48 - Jan 13 by Burwell_Blue

Ordered a pint of it in Edinburgh and couldn’t believe it when the barman dropped an orange wedge in it. Made a pretty unpleasant beer very unpleasant.
Login to get fewer ads

My personal favourite moment yesterday on 16:00 - Jan 13 with 2300 viewsReuser_is_God

Blue Moon is a good beer, I don’t usually enjoy beers with a citrus edge to them but do like Blue Moon.

The only place I’ve ever come across it in Ipswich (pre TWM) was that Mambos place near Giles Statue but that’s been shut for years now.

On TWM I’ve only ever been there at night & the clientele is a bit odd, must make a point of a day time visit soon.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

My personal favourite moment yesterday on 16:02 - Jan 13 with 2294 viewsBurwell_Blue

My personal favourite moment yesterday on 15:57 - Jan 13 by Sarge

Ordered a pint of it in Edinburgh and couldn’t believe it when the barman dropped an orange wedge in it. Made a pretty unpleasant beer very unpleasant.

Thanks for confirming.

Not enjoyable either way.
My personal favourite moment yesterday on 16:15 - Jan 13 with 2250 viewsGluedtoBlue

I had my first blue moon in Bears Bowling. Served with an orange slice.

I don't mind it to be fair.

Thinking about it, that was my second blue moon. The first was in early 2000s...something about blue moon and coming up too soon.

Times have changed...sob.

Poll: Who do you hate the most?

My personal favourite moment yesterday on 21:03 - Jan 13 with 1922 viewsMelford

He dived for it like a goalkeeper making a save but head-first, it was brilliant.

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

My personal favourite moment yesterday on 21:21 - Jan 13 with 1841 viewsm14_blue

My personal favourite moment yesterday on 13:31 - Jan 13 by urbanblue

Yeah, I watched that again just now though the TV view probably didn't do it justice ... I can't help really liking Nsiala!

He’s got all the hallmarks of a cult hero
My personal favourite moment yesterday on 21:22 - Jan 13 with 1836 viewsm14_blue

My personal favourite moment yesterday on 15:48 - Jan 13 by Burwell_Blue

I think it’s called the jjblue84 now...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024