Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
20:39 - Jan 15 with 680 views_

“I just want Brexit done with now, I don’t care how... on 20:44 - Jan 15 with 651 viewsSpruceMoose

"I'm sorry to tell you Sir, but you have cancer... but.."
"Fook it Doc, just kill me now"
"But... it's entirely curable"
"Yeah but I'm sick of it, just kill me"
"But...you can go on to live a long happy life"
"Just finish me off, I don't want to hear about it anymore"
"But...your children will have a far better world to grow up in..."
" I SAID I'M FED UP OF HEARING ABOUT IT, PRESCRIBE ME SOME DIGNITAS!"

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

“I just want Brexit done with now, I don’t care how... on 20:46 - Jan 15 with 642 viewsNo9

Well, this is just the start, if you think it's been bad wait un til the nitty gritty starts
on 20:51 - Jan 15 with 630 views_

“I just want Brexit done with now, I don’t care how... on 20:46 - Jan 15 by No9

Well, this is just the start, if you think it's been bad wait un til the nitty gritty starts

“I just want Brexit done with now, I don’t care how... on 21:08 - Jan 15 with 601 viewsNo9

on 20:51 - Jan 15 by _

It shouldn't happen but the right wing will not give up, as one of them said tonight "I have been fighting for this for 40 years, I'm not giving up now"

& when it all goes wrong the tory right will use their mates in the media to blame someone else

We the taxpayer are funding a tory internal war
“I just want Brexit done with now, I don’t care how... on 21:12 - Jan 15 with 594 viewsWeekender

And even more idiotic is that they don’t see that this is merely the end of the beginning. If people are fed up with the WA wait until trade negotiations kick off.

Poll: What's your HONEST opinion of nodge fans?
Blog: [Blog] The Curse of the Modern Football Fan.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024