Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Judge 18:17 - Jan 17 with 4609 viewsgrimboy

I look foward to seeing him play in a town shirt could be our main man.
Judge on 18:22 - Jan 17 with 4597 viewsBurwell_Blue

Most exciting signing for the past 10 years for me.
Judge on 18:31 - Jan 17 with 4581 viewsgrimboy

Judge on 18:22 - Jan 17 by Burwell_Blue

I agree I am hoping he can open up a few defences for our strikers.
Judge on 18:31 - Jan 17 with 4580 viewsSuperblue95

Christ

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Judge on 18:34 - Jan 17 with 4573 viewsgrimboy

Judge on 18:31 - Jan 17 by Superblue95

Christ

Well who would be your most exciting permanent signing be in the last ten years?
Judge on 19:05 - Jan 17 with 4554 viewsBlueForYou

Have a good reliable friend who is a fervent Brentford fan, asked him if this Judge guy was any good, reply was that he is just real class. Sounds like we may have a good one.
Judge on 19:09 - Jan 17 with 4531 viewsSpruceMoose

Judge on 18:34 - Jan 17 by grimboy

Well who would be your most exciting permanent signing be in the last ten years?

Luciano Civelli

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Judge on 19:16 - Jan 17 with 4514 viewsSuperblue95

Judge on 18:34 - Jan 17 by grimboy

Bullard signing permanently was much more exciting at the time. McGoldrick, Stewart, Oar, Berra, Huws, Leadbitter, Martin and Chopra all were too (even if most were spectacular failures). Even Nolan and Edwards this season I’d have put higher when we announced them.

A fully fit Alan Judge of 3/4 years ago would certainly be up there. A post Hyam crock less so. There’s a cracking player still in there somewhere but how many injury prone players have we signed in recent years who have been brilliant for us?

Judge on 19:23 - Jan 17 with 4495 viewsfactual_blue

Judge on 19:09 - Jan 17 by SpruceMoose

Luciano Civelli

Lee Bowyer.

*Waits for bluebadger to report me for abuse*

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Login to get fewer ads

Judge on 19:24 - Jan 17 with 4492 viewsTractorCam

Tommy Oar remains mine, random I know.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Judge on 19:32 - Jan 17 with 4481 viewsgrimboy

Judge on 19:16 - Jan 17 by Superblue95

Bullard signing permanently was much more exciting at the time. McGoldrick, Stewart, Oar, Berra, Huws, Leadbitter, Martin and Chopra all were too (even if most were spectacular failures). Even Nolan and Edwards this season I’d have put higher when we announced them.

A fully fit Alan Judge of 3/4 years ago would certainly be up there. A post Hyam crock less so. There’s a cracking player still in there somewhere but how many injury prone players have we signed in recent years who have been brilliant for us?

Lol I’ll give you Stewart but 10 years ago?Huws not seen enough of him the rest I don’t think so.
Judge on 19:33 - Jan 17 with 4479 viewsgrimboy

Judge on 19:24 - Jan 17 by TractorCam

Tommy Oar remains mine, random I know.

Did play for us I can’t remember which says it all.
Judge on 19:38 - Jan 17 with 4469 viewsFixed_It

Judge on 18:31 - Jan 17 by Superblue95

Christ

Think he played for us longer than 10 years ago...

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Judge on 19:49 - Jan 17 with 4457 viewsBlueBadger

I will never forget the ridiculous amounts of hype some on here built up Scumbag Bowyer with. Not only was he Very Famous, but was going to score a dozen goals.

The fact that he was 47 and hadn't gotten over 5, let alone double figures for the preceding 5 years and had just been released by a relegated and not very good Birmingham was by the by.
[Post edited 17 Jan 2019 19:50]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Judge on 19:49 - Jan 17 with 4450 viewsBlueBadger

Judge on 19:23 - Jan 17 by factual_blue

Lee Bowyer.

*Waits for bluebadger to report me for abuse*

Judge by BlueBadger 17 Jan 2019 19:49
I will never forget the ridiculous amounts of hype some on here built up Scumbag Bowyer with. Not only was he Very Famous, but was going to score a dozen goals.

The fact that he was 47 and hadn't gotten over 5, let alone double figures for the preceding 5 years and had just been released by a relegated and not very good Birmingham was by the by.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Judge on 19:54 - Jan 17 with 4419 viewsGerkensBeard

You can’t call someone who had a double leg break an injury prone. It’s a completely one off incident. An injury prone is Bishop. That keeps breaking down just as they get back to full fitness with niggling injuries.
Judge on 19:54 - Jan 17 with 4419 viewsSuperblue95

Judge on 19:32 - Jan 17 by grimboy

Lol I’ll give you Stewart but 10 years ago?Huws not seen enough of him the rest I don’t think so.

I meant the little scumbag Cameron as opposed to Lord Marcus. Big things were expected of C.S when he signed, didn’t even manage a single sub appearance in the league

Judge on 19:57 - Jan 17 with 4414 viewsSuperblue95

Judge on 19:54 - Jan 17 by GerkensBeard

You can’t call someone who had a double leg break an injury prone. It’s a completely one off incident. An injury prone is Bishop. That keeps breaking down just as they get back to full fitness with niggling injuries.

Well whether he’s injury prone or just crocked from that one injury I don’t know, but he’s done sod all since then either way.

For the record I don’t think he’s a bad signing at all, but he’s being majorly overhyped

Judge on 21:18 - Jan 17 with 4337 viewsTractorCam

Judge on 19:33 - Jan 17 by grimboy

Did play for us I can’t remember which says it all.

He scored one goal against Portsmouth in the fa cup, a couple of weeks later he was gone. I just remember watching is performances in the world cup the year before and thinking what a hell of a player he was!

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Judge on 22:32 - Jan 17 with 4288 viewsBloomBlue

The good news is me old mate a brentford season holder really rates him, claims he's even as good as Jay Tabb .
Judge on 22:50 - Jan 17 with 4254 viewsSpruceMoose

Judge on 19:09 - Jan 17 by SpruceMoose

Luciano Civelli

Why did you downvote that you goon?! Doubt you even know who he is!
[Post edited 17 Jan 2019 22:54]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Judge on 23:09 - Jan 17 with 4225 viewsGerkensBeard

Judge on 19:57 - Jan 17 by Superblue95

Well whether he’s injury prone or just crocked from that one injury I don’t know, but he’s done sod all since then either way.

For the record I don’t think he’s a bad signing at all, but he’s being majorly overhyped

Probably because it took him 2 years to recover and another to get back to full fitness
Judge on 23:25 - Jan 17 with 4202 viewsMrTown

Our Wes Hoolahan

In all seriousness, he’s a very good footballer, look forward to seeing what he does in a Town shirt.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Judge on 23:39 - Jan 17 with 4180 viewsStNeotsBlue

Judge on 19:49 - Jan 17 by BlueBadger

[Post edited 17 Jan 2019 19:50]

The winner he scored at West Ham away was one of those fantastic moments though.
Judge on 06:40 - Jan 18 with 4060 viewsgrimboy

Judge on 22:50 - Jan 17 by SpruceMoose

Why did you downvote that you goon?! Doubt you even know who he is!
[Post edited 17 Jan 2019 22:54]

Because you are so boring you latch on to every thread and try to be funny when really you are quite the opposite I think your so tedious always trying to get people banned when they argue with yourself.
So that’s it really I should ignore you and play safe but I don’t really want to start ignoring posters I thought all Town fans should get on but you are truely against that grain.
Judge on 06:42 - Jan 18 with 4056 viewsgrimboy

Judge on 23:25 - Jan 17 by MrTown

Our Wes Hoolahan

In all seriousness, he’s a very good footballer, look forward to seeing what he does in a Town shirt.

Yeah it would be great if he could do play that roll.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024