Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Does anyone know where Donacien is going on loan to? (n/t) 13:05 - Jan 18 with 744 viewsBlueBadger

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Does anyone know where Donacien is going on loan to? (n/t) on 13:10 - Jan 18 with 730 viewsblueM3

Il guess Accrington Stanley...
Does anyone know where Donacien is going on loan to? (n/t) on 13:10 - Jan 18 with 730 viewsurbanblue

Hang on I'll Google it ... Must be an announcement somewhere!
Does anyone know where Donacien is going on loan to? (n/t) on 13:14 - Jan 18 with 711 viewsurbanblue

Does anyone know where Donacien is going on loan to? (n/t) on 13:10 - Jan 18 by urbanblue

Hang on I'll Google it ... Must be an announcement somewhere!

Google says Donacian is on loan to us!!!
Does anyone know where Donacien is going on loan to? (n/t) on 13:18 - Jan 18 with 703 viewsSitfcB

These posts are usually funny when there’s loads of posts on the subject, not two.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Does anyone know where Donacien is going on loan to? (n/t) on 13:26 - Jan 18 with 689 viewsBlueBadger

Does anyone know where Donacien is going on loan to? (n/t) on 13:18 - Jan 18 by SitfcB

These posts are usually funny when there’s loads of posts on the subject, not two.

You appear to have spelt 'never' incorrectly.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024