Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Biggest problem for me is midfield 17:15 - Jan 19 with 763 viewsBrixtonBlue

They just don't create anything... and don't really protect the back 4 much either. The Bishop for Sears substitution I was calling for 20 mins before it happened... and one of the first things Bishop did was have a shot cleared off the line. Chalobah flatters to deceive, Skuse looked rusty, Judge looks skilful, but again rusty.

And we're still giving away too many daft free kicks in dangerous areas by diving in.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Biggest problem for me is midfield on 17:18 - Jan 19 with 743 viewsurbanblue

Yep ... Was thinking the very same thing watching today!
Biggest problem for me is midfield on 17:32 - Jan 19 with 696 viewsNthsuffolkblue

I was hoping Judge would improve it. Surely a fully fit Huws would. Do we need to play Bishop more? I do think every time I see our midfield on paper against the opposition one that is where the battle is likely to be lost. It then appears to be the case on the pitch. Do we need to sacrifice 2 up front away for an extra body in midfield?

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Biggest problem for me is midfield on 17:45 - Jan 19 with 670 viewsblueconscience

Unfortunately, cheap players are cheap for a reason, we cant expect miracles whilst spending peanuts on fellow championship rejects.

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024