Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Be Careful What You Wish For!! 11:32 - Jan 18 with 9409 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Martin Samuel, Martin Lipton et al.

Sorry to disappoint you, but despite our league position, I actually feel more connected to the club and more enthusiastic about the club than I have done for a good few years.

BCWYWF indeed.

F*ck you Martin.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Be Careful What You Wish For!! on 11:39 - Jan 18 with 4733 viewsSwansea_Blue

Nicely put

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Be Careful What You Wish For!! on 11:49 - Jan 18 with 4696 viewsBlue_Moses

Agreed. You can add Chris Sutton to that list.
Be Careful What You Wish For!! on 12:04 - Jan 18 with 4656 viewswkj

Some times in life you have to hit rock bottom before and start again. I regret a lot of what has happened post McCarthy, but I think long term we are looking like we are aiming in a positive position. I still do not regret seeing Mick go, so I am happy with what I wished for.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Be Careful What You Wish For!! on 12:08 - Jan 18 with 4632 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Be Careful What You Wish For!! on 11:49 - Jan 18 by Blue_Moses

Agreed. You can add Chris Sutton to that list.

Who? ;-)

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Be Careful What You Wish For!! on 12:38 - Jan 18 with 4531 viewsm14_blue

‘Life is just a series of peaks and troughs, you never know when you’re on speak until you’re coming down and you never know when you’re in a trough until you’re climbing out.’ David Brent.

Watch your backs everyone, Ipswich are coming.
Be Careful What You Wish For!! on 13:07 - Jan 18 with 4449 viewsBluefish

Give over, we are 7 points from safety and bottom of the league. Just ignore the critics if you are genuinely happier, it looks ridiculous trying desperately justify that they were wrong when they have been spot on.

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Be Careful What You Wish For!! on 13:13 - Jan 18 with 4421 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Be Careful What You Wish For!! on 13:07 - Jan 18 by Bluefish

Give over, we are 7 points from safety and bottom of the league. Just ignore the critics if you are genuinely happier, it looks ridiculous trying desperately justify that they were wrong when they have been spot on.

Sorry buddy, how I feel is not debatable. It's how I feel.

More posters seem to agree than disagree.

But hey, feel free to be angry!! X x

Be Careful What You Wish For!! on 13:14 - Jan 18 with 4403 viewsBluefish

Be Careful What You Wish For!! on 13:13 - Jan 18 by Marshalls_Mullet

Sorry buddy, how I feel is not debatable. It's how I feel.

More posters seem to agree than disagree.

But hey, feel free to be angry!! X x

It's more I feel a bit sorry for You to be honest so I thought I'd save you the embarrassment of trying to say they are wrong too many times.

Login to get fewer ads

Be Careful What You Wish For!! on 13:15 - Jan 18 with 4406 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Be Careful What You Wish For!! on 13:14 - Jan 18 by Bluefish

It's more I feel a bit sorry for You to be honest so I thought I'd save you the embarrassment of trying to say they are wrong too many times.

What an angry man.

have a good day.

(15 upvotes so far) ;-)
[Post edited 18 Jan 2019 13:16]

Be Careful What You Wish For!! on 13:17 - Jan 18 with 4378 viewsBluefish

Be Careful What You Wish For!! on 13:15 - Jan 18 by Marshalls_Mullet

What an angry man.

have a good day.

(15 upvotes so far) ;-)
[Post edited 18 Jan 2019 13:16]

Lol counting upvotes

I think the angry man was the one starting the thread about the nasty football man saying we would probably get worse.....and we did

Be Careful What You Wish For!! on 13:19 - Jan 18 with 4363 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Be Careful What You Wish For!! on 13:17 - Jan 18 by Bluefish

Lol counting upvotes

I think the angry man was the one starting the thread about the nasty football man saying we would probably get worse.....and we did

I feel more connected with the club than I did last year, and our fans (except you) are more united than we were.

Chill out bro. Enjoy. xx

Be Careful What You Wish For!! on 13:20 - Jan 18 with 4347 viewsBluefish

Be Careful What You Wish For!! on 13:19 - Jan 18 by Marshalls_Mullet

I feel more connected with the club than I did last year, and our fans (except you) are more united than we were.

Chill out bro. Enjoy. xx

And as we said last season the manager saying nice sound bytes to the media is far more important than football matches to itfc supporters. That is exactly why Lambert is doing it.

Be Careful What You Wish For!! on 13:22 - Jan 18 with 4340 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Be Careful What You Wish For!! on 13:20 - Jan 18 by Bluefish

And as we said last season the manager saying nice sound bytes to the media is far more important than football matches to itfc supporters. That is exactly why Lambert is doing it.

19 upvotes!!

Have a good weekend.

Hopefully we will get a win! Try to get behind the team if you can, negativity helps no one.

Be Careful What You Wish For!! on 13:24 - Jan 18 with 4323 viewsBluefish

Be Careful What You Wish For!! on 13:22 - Jan 18 by Marshalls_Mullet

19 upvotes!!

Have a good weekend.

Hopefully we will get a win! Try to get behind the team if you can, negativity helps no one.

I watched a vlog this morning by an Ipswich based undateable. He gets similar amounts of upvotes for his content.

Why do you want a win anyway? You are so much happier so why change It?
[Post edited 18 Jan 2019 13:24]

Be Careful What You Wish For!! on 13:24 - Jan 18 with 4315 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Be Careful What You Wish For!! on 13:24 - Jan 18 by Bluefish

I watched a vlog this morning by an Ipswich based undateable. He gets similar amounts of upvotes for his content.

Why do you want a win anyway? You are so much happier so why change It?
[Post edited 18 Jan 2019 13:24]

Good luck with the dating.

xx

Be Careful What You Wish For!! on 13:27 - Jan 18 with 4286 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

LOL. You keep telling yourself that

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Be Careful What You Wish For!! on 13:27 - Jan 18 with 4278 viewsBluefish

Be Careful What You Wish For!! on 13:27 - Jan 18 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

He has got upvotes you angry man!!!1!1

Be Careful What You Wish For!! on 13:28 - Jan 18 with 4276 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Be Careful What You Wish For!! on 13:27 - Jan 18 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

I'm not asking you to feel the same.

Chin up, have a good weekend.

Be Careful What You Wish For!! on 13:28 - Jan 18 with 4269 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Be Careful What You Wish For!! on 13:27 - Jan 18 by Bluefish

21! Yay, I got over 20!

Life is good.

Be Careful What You Wish For!! on 13:34 - Jan 18 with 4233 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Be Careful What You Wish For!! on 13:27 - Jan 18 by Bluefish

Someone posted on here the other day that some posters would talk up a 7-1 defeat to Norwich if it meant pretending things are better now than last season

Think we can firmly put the OP in that bracket

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Be Careful What You Wish For!! on 13:37 - Jan 18 with 4208 viewswkj

Be Careful What You Wish For!! on 13:17 - Jan 18 by Bluefish

Lol counting upvotes

I don't think he needs to count upvotes, the website does it for him.

Crybaby

Be Careful What You Wish For!! on 13:40 - Jan 18 with 4186 viewsitfcjoe

Be Careful What You Wish For!! on 13:34 - Jan 18 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Someone posted on here the other day that some posters would talk up a 7-1 defeat to Norwich if it meant pretending things are better now than last season

The club feels in a better place now than for some time, it is just unfortunate that it has taken falling to the bottom of the league to get here.

The togetherness between fans, players, management feels like the play off season with the wins on the road in London being great - and we are bottom of the league, it's very strange but just is how it is

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Be Careful What You Wish For!! on 13:43 - Jan 18 with 4157 viewsBluefish

Be Careful What You Wish For!! on 13:40 - Jan 18 by itfcjoe

The club feels in a better place now than for some time, it is just unfortunate that it has taken falling to the bottom of the league to get here.

The togetherness between fans, players, management feels like the play off season with the wins on the road in London being great - and we are bottom of the league, it's very strange but just is how it is

But that doesn't mean that those press people were wrong and out of order for saying be careful what you wish for or saying we were punching above our weight.

Be Careful What You Wish For!! on 13:44 - Jan 18 with 4155 viewswkj

Be Careful What You Wish For!! on 13:34 - Jan 18 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

I don't think many are pretending its better than last season, but I think there is more faith in our future being in Lambert's hands than keeping Mick on for another season.

I think a lot of the Mick hate is stupid, but acknowledging his departure was probably overdue is perfectly understandable.
[Post edited 18 Jan 2019 13:45]

Crybaby

Be Careful What You Wish For!! on 13:47 - Jan 18 with 4130 viewsBluefish

Be Careful What You Wish For!! on 13:44 - Jan 18 by wkj

I don't think many are pretending its better than last season, but I think there is more faith in our future being in Lambert's hands than keeping Mick on for another season.

I think a lot of the Mick hate is stupid, but acknowledging his departure was probably overdue is perfectly understandable.
[Post edited 18 Jan 2019 13:45]

It is acceptable to think it was time to try something new and it is also acceptable to accept there was a risk involved in that. It is not acceptable to just claim it was the best thing and anyone was wrong for highlighting the risks

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024