Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
DROP CHAMBERS.....SKUSE.....SEARS...........ELDER 16:54 - Jan 19 with 1197 viewseddiespearitt03

Get Emmanuel........Woolfenden.......Morris.........and Toto in the team.......
DROP CHAMBERS.....SKUSE.....SEARS...........ELDER on 16:57 - Jan 19 with 1155 viewsChampionship

LOL

LOL

LOL

ROFL

LOL
DROP CHAMBERS.....SKUSE.....SEARS...........ELDER on 16:57 - Jan 19 with 1150 viewswkj

Now That's What I Call Boo Boys

A fine compilation of skating goats

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

DROP CHAMBERS.....SKUSE.....SEARS...........ELDER on 16:59 - Jan 19 with 1119 viewsKeaneish

Sure....

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

DROP CHAMBERS.....SKUSE.....SEARS...........ELDER on 17:04 - Jan 19 with 1057 viewsBluefish

We don't do motd anymore on here. It was a top effort but a bit wasted

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

DROP CHAMBERS.....SKUSE.....SEARS...........ELDER on 17:05 - Jan 19 with 1036 viewsjas0999

I’d play a Kenlock at left back. Looks better than Elder to me.
DROP CHAMBERS.....SKUSE.....SEARS...........ELDER on 17:34 - Jan 19 with 913 viewswarkthisway

Agree- Chambers offers nothing - Bart should be in the team and captain - something rotten at this club!

bentnkuqi

DROP CHAMBERS.....SKUSE.....SEARS...........ELDER on 17:38 - Jan 19 with 899 viewsmadmouse1959

We do not seem to have enough about us to have a real go at the opposition. As soon as the other team puts pressure on us we sink back into our own half and more often than not we concede . We have to get forward and make the other team defend. There can be no more excuses for losing games like this. Something certainly has to change. Maybe put Kenlock at left back and play Elder left midfield ? Trying something different has to be an option now. We have to stop resorting to this 6 man defense thingy.

shampoo dave

DROP CHAMBERS.....SKUSE.....SEARS...........ELDER on 17:39 - Jan 19 with 894 viewsMrTown

Oh my god.

There are so many clueless minds on this forum.
[Post edited 19 Jan 2019 17:40]

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Login to get fewer ads

DROP CHAMBERS.....SKUSE.....SEARS...........ELDER on 17:40 - Jan 19 with 882 viewsVaughan8

Anyone who wants Toto in the team has lost the plot. He is worse than we have (even if that is quite hard).
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024