Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What an utter shambles- how many dross Managers can there be? 17:15 - Jan 19 with 8556 viewswarkthisway

We seem to get them all–What has Lambert done ? Results haven’t improved- 2 lucky 1-0 wins - can’t change a game - now stubbornness in clearing out all Hursts signings and bringing in more dross - heard that before somewhere? Another overrated and overpaid Manager.
And to make things worse Brenner saying how well scum played last night - And why does He get so excited when the opposition are about to score ?
No doubt he will be fawning again in his interview with Lambert .

bentnkuqi

What an utter shambles- how many dross Managers can there be? on 17:18 - Jan 19 with 7705 viewsartsbossbeard

You don't have sprout some rubbish.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

What an utter shambles- how many dross Managers can there be? on 17:18 - Jan 19 with 7706 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

The numbskulls are back.

So we lost a match, do we have to descend straight back into the gutter.

How shameful.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

What an utter shambles- how many dross Managers can there be? on 17:20 - Jan 19 with 7675 viewsIpswich_Crazy

Jog on numskull!

Poll: Are fans getting fed up with Sky Sports changing our Kick off schedules?

What an utter shambles- how many dross Managers can there be? on 17:20 - Jan 19 with 7675 viewsgrimboy

What an utter shambles- how many dross Managers can there be? on 17:18 - Jan 19 by artsbossbeard

You don't have sprout some rubbish.

Some might say he is right.i agree with some of that.
What an utter shambles- how many dross Managers can there be? on 17:20 - Jan 19 with 7677 viewspointofblue

What an utter shambles- how many dross Managers can there be? on 17:18 - Jan 19 by Marshalls_Mullet

The numbskulls are back.

So we lost a match, do we have to descend straight back into the gutter.

How shameful.

A match? I hate to say it but it's the same old thing under Lambert, more often than not - reasonable first halves before we collapse in the second. Lunacy is doing the same thing over and over again expecting different results yet that seems to be us at the moment.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

What an utter shambles- how many dross Managers can there be? on 17:22 - Jan 19 with 7636 viewsartsbossbeard

What an utter shambles- how many dross Managers can there be? on 17:20 - Jan 19 by grimboy

Yeah but you love a moan, so it would make sense.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

What an utter shambles- how many dross Managers can there be? on 17:30 - Jan 19 with 7526 viewsHARRY10

The reality is that we have benn on the slide for years. Lambert might be able to patch over the huge cracks and keep us up but that will not deal with the root cause.

Evans disinterest.

Only now are we seeing tickets being priced at what fans regard as being worth what is being offered. For too long there has been little to suggest the club, players and fans are as one. Lambert has merely highlighted how bad things have sunk, by his attempts at reaching out to fans.

Thinking that our problems were just one of a bad manager is delusional. Likewise thinking that the right manager could turn round years of neglect and cost cutting was just as delusional.

If Evans won't go then he should at least hand over the reins to Lambert. Allow him to involve ex players and draw on the expertise of those who care passionately about the club. There must be enough out there with the financial nous to get us back on track, to build a better relationship with the local community and to sort out hospitality, tickeing etc.
What an utter shambles- how many dross Managers can there be? on 17:32 - Jan 19 with 7492 viewsblueconscience

It is the owner, not the managers 🙂
[Post edited 19 Jan 2019 17:32]

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

Login to get fewer ads

What an utter shambles- how many dross Managers can there be? on 17:51 - Jan 19 with 7375 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

What an utter shambles- how many dross Managers can there be? on 17:20 - Jan 19 by pointofblue

A match? I hate to say it but it's the same old thing under Lambert, more often than not - reasonable first halves before we collapse in the second. Lunacy is doing the same thing over and over again expecting different results yet that seems to be us at the moment.

Apart from all the changes he made of course...

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

What an utter shambles- how many dross Managers can there be? on 18:00 - Jan 19 with 7280 viewsKeaneish

Short and succinct. You're an idiot.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

What an utter shambles- how many dross Managers can there be? on 18:08 - Jan 19 with 7194 viewsNSL

What an utter shambles- how many dross Managers can there be? on 17:20 - Jan 19 by grimboy

Your not allowed to agree with it, say the happy clappy bobble hats

Poll: Who was primarily at fault for the defensive mix-up yesterday?

What an utter shambles- how many dross Managers can there be? on 18:10 - Jan 19 with 7171 viewsNSL

What an utter shambles- how many dross Managers can there be? on 17:30 - Jan 19 by HARRY10

The reality is that we have benn on the slide for years. Lambert might be able to patch over the huge cracks and keep us up but that will not deal with the root cause.

Evans disinterest.

Only now are we seeing tickets being priced at what fans regard as being worth what is being offered. For too long there has been little to suggest the club, players and fans are as one. Lambert has merely highlighted how bad things have sunk, by his attempts at reaching out to fans.

Thinking that our problems were just one of a bad manager is delusional. Likewise thinking that the right manager could turn round years of neglect and cost cutting was just as delusional.

If Evans won't go then he should at least hand over the reins to Lambert. Allow him to involve ex players and draw on the expertise of those who care passionately about the club. There must be enough out there with the financial nous to get us back on track, to build a better relationship with the local community and to sort out hospitality, tickeing etc.

LOL!!! Lambert is not pathing over the cracks, nor keeping us up where is the evidence?!! Jesus people, just because he bought a few coach tickets dear oh dear

Poll: Who was primarily at fault for the defensive mix-up yesterday?

What an utter shambles- how many dross Managers can there be? on 18:23 - Jan 19 with 7092 viewsStewart27

What an utter shambles- how many dross Managers can there be? on 18:10 - Jan 19 by NSL

LOL!!! Lambert is not pathing over the cracks, nor keeping us up where is the evidence?!! Jesus people, just because he bought a few coach tickets dear oh dear

Seriously.

Lambert inherited the worst town team in living memory.

Do you actually suggest sacking him?
What an utter shambles- how many dross Managers can there be? on 18:56 - Jan 19 with 6951 viewspointofblue

What an utter shambles- how many dross Managers can there be? on 17:51 - Jan 19 by Marshalls_Mullet

Apart from all the changes he made of course...

He's brought in new players but the approach and style of play hasn't altered at all. It's the same thing over and over ending up with the same results, bar the two lucky wins against Wigan and Rotherham.

What an utter shambles- how many dross Managers can there be? on 19:06 - Jan 19 with 6900 viewsRyorry

What an utter shambles- how many dross Managers can there be? on 18:56 - Jan 19 by pointofblue

He's brought in new players but the approach and style of play hasn't altered at all. It's the same thing over and over ending up with the same results, bar the two lucky wins against Wigan and Rotherham.

That's odd, could have sworn I'd seen numerous reports on here testifying as to his changed approach and style of play. Maybe I've been seeing things?

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

What an utter shambles- how many dross Managers can there be? on 19:13 - Jan 19 with 6875 viewswarkthisway

What an utter shambles- how many dross Managers can there be? on 18:56 - Jan 19 by pointofblue

Exactly - just saying we have been unlucky or badly informed ref the Manager selection - I mean to get it so badly wrong 5 times!!- we must be the unluckiest fans in the country

bentnkuqi

What an utter shambles- how many dross Managers can there be? on 20:17 - Jan 19 with 6701 viewsOxford_Blue

Very good.

Troll of the Year 2019. You’ve got it sown up.

How the hell is Lambert supposed to make a bad team be better?

He doesn’t have the ammunition.

He’s doing all he can.

He’s had just two matches with a team that could in any way be called “his”
What an utter shambles- how many dross Managers can there be? on 20:22 - Jan 19 with 6667 viewsMrTown

Still think Lambert is the right man, but it’s hard to disagree that he has made no immediate impact on the field, think he will do long term mind you.

Haven’t seen much stubbornness if I’m going to be honest. Desperation to squeeze all new signings shone through today.

Don’t understand why Bishop can’t get a game other than 45 minutes at AS, need his attacking drive, Lankester shouldn’t have been dropped in a million years today.

Don’t get me started on Brenner, that guy is a tool who winds me up.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

What an utter shambles- how many dross Managers can there be? on 20:24 - Jan 19 with 6652 viewsSwansea_Blue

It’s almost as if there’s an underlying common problem, isn’t it?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

What an utter shambles- how many dross Managers can there be? on 20:39 - Jan 19 with 6585 viewsOxford_Blue

What an utter shambles- how many dross Managers can there be? on 20:22 - Jan 19 by MrTown

Still think Lambert is the right man, but it’s hard to disagree that he has made no immediate impact on the field, think he will do long term mind you.

Haven’t seen much stubbornness if I’m going to be honest. Desperation to squeeze all new signings shone through today.

Don’t understand why Bishop can’t get a game other than 45 minutes at AS, need his attacking drive, Lankester shouldn’t have been dropped in a million years today.

Don’t get me started on Brenner, that guy is a tool who winds me up.

This presupposes that the players he have aren’t already playing to the abilities.

If they are just not good enough to stay up, then how can Lambert do anything more?
What an utter shambles- how many dross Managers can there be? on 20:58 - Jan 19 with 6512 viewsrgp1

If you inherit a train wreck that's what happens. Personally I thought we were in deep deep trouble after the Hull game in September but all that is academic now, Lambert has a building job in the summer ready for league 1, and to be fair it's probably a building job of the likes we have never seen before!
What an utter shambles- how many dross Managers can there be? on 21:34 - Jan 19 with 6426 viewswarkthisway

What an utter shambles- how many dross Managers can there be? on 20:58 - Jan 19 by rgp1

If you inherit a train wreck that's what happens. Personally I thought we were in deep deep trouble after the Hull game in September but all that is academic now, Lambert has a building job in the summer ready for league 1, and to be fair it's probably a building job of the likes we have never seen before!

No he was brought in to save us from league 1 and he had spectacularly failed

bentnkuqi

What an utter shambles- how many dross Managers can there be? on 21:37 - Jan 19 with 6415 viewsZacak

You're a tool aren't you.
What an utter shambles- how many dross Managers can there be? on 21:41 - Jan 19 with 6397 viewspointofblue

What an utter shambles- how many dross Managers can there be? on 19:06 - Jan 19 by Ryorry

That's odd, could have sworn I'd seen numerous reports on here testifying as to his changed approach and style of play. Maybe I've been seeing things?

Interesting - I wouldn't say he has inparticular; for example we're still trying to play from the back even though we're liable to poor passes and mistakes across the back line. We still have very little in midfield despite Bishop regaining fitness and there has been no change or improvement there since the start of the season - if anything we've gone backwards.

What's happened to Huws? On the bench last week but disappeared this week; I presume he's picked up another injury?

What an utter shambles- how many dross Managers can there be? on 22:16 - Jan 19 with 6295 viewswarkthisway

What an utter shambles- how many dross Managers can there be? on 21:37 - Jan 19 by Zacak

You're a tool aren't you.

Intelligent contribution mate - were you one of them swinging from the lights at Nodge ?

bentnkuqi

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024