Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gove comparing Prince Charlie to Hitler been done yet? 19:25 - Jan 18 with 8713 viewsartsbossbeard

Corbyn, Spence & Knudsen's fault, no doubt.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Gove comparing Prince Charlie to Hitler been done yet? on 19:28 - Jan 18 with 5198 viewsSpruceMoose

Christ. The state of that face and barnet.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Gove comparing Prince Charlie to Hitler been done yet? on 19:32 - Jan 18 with 5187 viewsDubtractor

You miss spelt comapring.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Gove comparing Prince Charlie to Hitler been done yet? on 19:52 - Jan 18 with 5156 viewsBluesquid

Of course a certain someone will be sure to explain that it's quite alright for Mr Gove to joke about Hitler and extermination 'population control'.
Gove comparing Prince Charlie to Hitler been done yet? on 19:58 - Jan 18 with 5127 viewsartsbossbeard

Gove comparing Prince Charlie to Hitler been done yet? on 19:52 - Jan 18 by Bluesquid

Of course a certain someone will be sure to explain that it's quite alright for Mr Gove to joke about Hitler and extermination 'population control'.

I suspect that this won't be viewed with the same vitriol as it's not Corbyn.
[Post edited 18 Jan 2019 20:05]

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.

Gove comparing Prince Charlie to Hitler been done yet? on 20:51 - Jan 18 with 5057 viewsBluesquid

Gove comparing Prince Charlie to Hitler been done yet? on 19:58 - Jan 18 by artsbossbeard

Ahh come on now, what on earth gave you that suspicion?

I'm 90 per...no wait...i'm 100 percent certain that had it been Corbyn or a close supporter joking about Hitlers extermination 'population control' then it would of equally garnered very little attention and be viewed in exactly the same way.
Gove comparing Prince Charlie to Hitler been done yet? on 22:13 - Jan 18 with 4990 viewssparks

Gove comparing Prince Charlie to Hitler been done yet? on 20:51 - Jan 18 by Bluesquid

I'm 90 per...no wait...i'm 100 percent certain that had it been Corbyn or a close supporter joking about Hitlers extermination 'population control' then it would of equally garnered very little attention and be viewed in exactly the same way.

Oh please. Corbyn gets grief not because of a witch hunt, but because he's a bloke who preaches dialogue, but wont talk to the PM about the biggest issue of our time. Because he will talk to terrorists without conditions in the cause of the greater good, but not ot the PM without an obviously unrealistic precondition.

Abbott gets grief because she is awful.

Im sure that she gets some unacceptable abuse which refers to race and gender. I suspect Rees-Mogg gets unacceptable abuse too- which refers to his background, or even his gender too.

But that doesnt change her laughable patronising tone, juxtaposed with her painful ineptitude.
[Post edited 18 Jan 2019 22:16]

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Gove comparing Prince Charlie to Hitler been done yet? on 22:27 - Jan 18 with 4964 viewsSwansea_Blue

Gove comparing Prince Charlie to Hitler been done yet? on 22:13 - Jan 18 by sparks

Oh please. Corbyn gets grief not because of a witch hunt, but because he's a bloke who preaches dialogue, but wont talk to the PM about the biggest issue of our time. Because he will talk to terrorists without conditions in the cause of the greater good, but not ot the PM without an obviously unrealistic precondition.

Im sure that she gets some unacceptable abuse which refers to race and gender. I suspect Rees-Mogg gets unacceptable abuse too- which refers to his background, or even his gender too.

But that doesnt change her laughable patronising tone, juxtaposed with her painful ineptitude.

Irrespective of the rights or wrongs of his stance, Corbyn’s not the only party leader to make the same conditions. Where’s the outrage at the others?

And it’s a bit reach to credit the Tories with the righteous moral high ground. Two and a half YEARS they’ve failed to engage. For once he’s got some leverage.

I’m no fan of the bloke, but it’s definitely a witch hunt. It always is - he’s been a target of personal smears ever since it was announced he was in the running for the leadership.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Gove comparing Prince Charlie to Hitler been done yet? on 22:30 - Jan 18 with 4956 viewssparks

Gove comparing Prince Charlie to Hitler been done yet? on 22:27 - Jan 18 by Swansea_Blue

Irrespective of the rights or wrongs of his stance, Corbyn’s not the only party leader to make the same conditions. Where’s the outrage at the others?

And it’s a bit reach to credit the Tories with the righteous moral high ground. Two and a half YEARS they’ve failed to engage. For once he’s got some leverage.

I’m no fan of the bloke, but it’s definitely a witch hunt. It always is - he’s been a target of personal smears ever since it was announced he was in the running for the leadership.

Who else has refused to talk? What other leaders of the opposition who talk to terrorists and preach dialogue have refused to talk? And have instructed their MPS to do the same?

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Login to get fewer ads

Gove comparing Prince Charlie to Hitler been done yet? on 08:36 - Jan 19 with 4861 viewsartsbossbeard

Gove comparing Prince Charlie to Hitler been done yet? on 20:51 - Jan 18 by Bluesquid

I can't believe his spider senses weren't tingling when this story broke late last year. It's as if he's been selective in his condemnation for some strange reason.

I'm sure we'll get the full story soon with many added web links and videos to support matters.

Gove comparing Prince Charlie to Hitler been done yet? on 09:13 - Jan 19 with 4838 viewsBeckets

Gove comparing Prince Charlie to Hitler been done yet? on 08:36 - Jan 19 by artsbossbeard

I can't believe his spider senses weren't tingling when this story broke late last year. It's as if he's been selective in his condemnation for some strange reason.

I'm sure we'll get the full story soon with many added web links and videos to support matters.

On Wednesday the individual concerned was saying Gove should be the Tory leader. This could be a 10 pager.
Gove comparing Prince Charlie to Hitler been done yet? on 09:22 - Jan 19 with 4825 viewsBackToRussia

Gove comparing Prince Charlie to Hitler been done yet? on 22:13 - Jan 18 by sparks

Shall we get this the right way around for once? May has shown zero interest in cross party dialogue for 2 years despite people like Jeremy Corbyn inviting her to do so. It is not Jeremy Corbyn's fault that she has now chosen to do so at a completely inappropriate time, too late in the day, and as a cynical way to preserve any sense of legitimacy she and her party have in government.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Gove comparing Prince Charlie to Hitler been done yet? on 09:28 - Jan 19 with 4817 viewsBackToRussia

Gove comparing Prince Charlie to Hitler been done yet? on 22:30 - Jan 18 by sparks

Who else has refused to talk? What other leaders of the opposition who talk to terrorists and preach dialogue have refused to talk? And have instructed their MPS to do the same?

I like how "talking" to terrorists is some hideous sin, whereas actually forming and funding terrorist groups from scratch like, say, the entire US government has done or, no doubt, the British in their various imperial jaunts has done too, passes without comment. But one lowly MP having a chat is basically unforgivable.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.

Gove comparing Prince Charlie to Hitler been done yet? on 09:30 - Jan 19 with 4805 viewsBackToRussia

Gove comparing Prince Charlie to Hitler been done yet? on 22:27 - Jan 18 by Swansea_Blue

GlasgowBlue admitted to this while it was happening. He said that there were right wing propagandists who had a mine of information on Corbyn and that they were planning to strategically release it when necessary. This was while all the "Corbyn is a commie spy" stuff was going on, and everyone was sort of laughing at how juvenile the accusations were. GB came in and rather sinisterly promised that this was nothing, and that there was something big in the works.

Then the stuff about antisemitism started. Funny that.

He'll reply to this asking me to find the post, but I'm a lazy fooker so he can find it himself, he's good at that.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.

Gove comparing Prince Charlie to Hitler been done yet? on 09:33 - Jan 19 with 4794 viewseireblue

Looking smug whilst joking about extermination and the deaths of millions, to take a pop at the Royal Family.

Clearly he hates his country.

People near quite large village greens will also be outraged, one would assume.
Gove comparing Prince Charlie to Hitler been done yet? on 10:01 - Jan 19 with 4757 viewsDarth_Koont

Gove comparing Prince Charlie to Hitler been done yet? on 19:58 - Jan 18 by artsbossbeard

Gove has hung out with some nasty racists in his time too. There's no smoke without fire...

I'm just worried about what happens when the Mail and Express get hold of this.

Pronouns: He/Him

Gove comparing Prince Charlie to Hitler been done yet? on 11:21 - Jan 19 with 4679 viewsGlasgowBlue

Oy vey!! Where to start?

What we have here is a thread, and series of replies, designed for no other reason than to bait, silence and discredit a man of Jewish descent, who has a half Jewish wife and children with Jewish blood, because he is a vociferous critic of the rising tide of antisemitism in the party who may well form the next government in this country.

Top work fellas. Goebbels would be proud of your work.

I’m away this weekend, and Mrs GB gets the raving hump when I am distracted by talking to what she calls my “imaginary friends” (see she understands irony despite living here all of her life). So rather than get bogged down in a ten pager I shall address the points that I have read so far. After that I shall get on with the rest of my weekend so you will all have to continue your soft antisemitic* w@nkfest without me

ABB. The Gove clip was discussed on here in 2016 when it first started to surface. You have also brought Corbyn into the discussion so let’s discuss the context of what Gove said and what Corbyn has said and done with regards to the subject of antisemitism.

Firstly Gove. is not a politician making a political speech and throwing in a joke at the expense of 6 million Jews who were murdered in the Holocaust. This is a wannabe comedian delivering a monologue on a Mary Whitehouse Experience-esque comedy show he co presented with David Baddiel. This aired around the same time as The Day Today and other shows which dealt with dark humour.

Is holocaust humour acceptable? My view is no. I don’t enjoy Holocaust humour when delivered by Jewish comics such as Joan Rivers, Mel Brooks or Larry David. When a non Jew does Holocaust humour then I find it completely unacceptable. And for that reason I unequivocally condemn Give for delivering the monologue. I also found the mocking of suicide distasteful in the monologue. It was a cheap joke aimed at what was the

But as I say, I am condemning a rubbish comedian. Not a politician. If Frankie Boyle, who has made jokes at the expense of the disabled amongst others, decided to give up comedy and pursue a career in politics then should his past jokes be held against him? An honest answer please.

Moving on to Corbyn, and the points made by both ABB and Bluesquid.

Jeremy Corbyn did not pursue a former career in comedy (Although some may say he has succeeded in that respect considering his performance as Labour leader).

As a politician he has shared a platform with and associated with some of the worst anti-Semites, blood libellers and holocaust deniers that the world has seen. Not because he desires peace, as his fan club may claim. But because he agrees with their aims.

He hasn’t made one inappropriate joke. He has:

Called for the release of two convicted bombers who set of explosives at a London building that housed Jewish charities.

Praised Hamas, a group who murder Jewish civilians, and referred to them as his “friends”. Of both Hamas and Hezbollah, he stated “It is our job to support those people”.

Hosted an event on Holocaust Memorial Day which compared the actions of Israel with that of the Nazis. That is a violation of the IHRA definition of antisemitism.

Sponsored a bill in the hoc calling for the elimination and replacement of Holocaust Memorial Day in the UK.

Gave support for an antisemitic mural to remain on display.

Defended the Rev Stephen Sizer over a series of antisemitic conspiracy theories.

Praised Raed Salah, who has been convicted of spreading antisemitic blood libel. Corbyn said to him “I look forward to giving you tea on the terrace [of the HOC] because you deserve it.

Appeared on Iran’s propaganda channel and promoted anti-Israeli conspiracy theories. On another appearance he referred to convicted bomber as his “brother”. The bomber had murdered seven innocent Jews.

Othered the British Jewish community by saying that at some point British Jews had been driven into Zionism and that despite living here all of their lives they still didn’t get English irony.

Regularly attended events organised by self-confessed Holocaust denier, Paul Eissen, despite being aware of his views.

Laid a wreath at the grave of the mastermind of the Munich massacre whilst stood next to the leader of the PLFP, a terror group who have carried our numerous murders against Jews, including a British Rabbi.

Been a member and participant of two secret antisemitic Facebook groups,

That’s just a few examples. I haven’t even got onto how he has badly handled the anti-Semitism crisis that has gripped the Labour party which has seen the British Jewish community organise two marches on Parliament Square in protest.

So I’m afraid you comparison with Gove’s appalling and disgusting joke doesn’t wash. Perhaps we can discuss the reasons why I am so vehemently opposed to antisemitism and why you find the need to constantly challenge me on the subject. I feel that sometimes things can get lost in the written word and it's much better expressed face to face. So I am inviting you to a friendly chat over a pint at the Wigan game which I am attending next month.

Oh, before I go, I can’t leave out Back To Russia.

Mate, year of self-confessed weed use has fcuked your memory.

i) I never mentioned right wing propogandists having information on Corbyn. I said that Tory Central office will be compiling a file of all Corbyn’s past associations with terrorists and other unsavoury characters to use against him.

The thing is, if you don’t hang out with murderers and terrorists whilst supporting their aims then there isn’t a file to compile. It’s not as if they need to make anything up. Most of his misdemeanours are a matter of public record.

ii) The “antisemitism stuff” didn’t start after “spygate. That story came out just under a year ago. I have been highlighting Corbyn’s antisemitism since early 2016 when it really started to become an issue. Ryorry won’t be able to comment in this as she is no doubt on here way to the match, but she has confirmed a couple of times in the past that I have been speaking out against antisemitism (from all sides) for over ten years. It’s just that the issue in the Labour party has been so huge that there is far more of it to highlight.

*Yes antisemitic. What would you call the constant questioning of my motives for raising this issue when fully aware of my family background? Think about this.

Would you constantly call in to question the motives of a man highlighting Islamophobia in the Tory party, who has a surname that identifies him of Muslim descent, who has a wife who is half Muslim and kids with Muslim blood? If the answer is no then take a good look at yourselves.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Gove comparing Prince Charlie to Hitler been done yet? on 11:39 - Jan 19 with 4681 viewsDarth_Koont

Gove comparing Prince Charlie to Hitler been done yet? on 11:21 - Jan 19 by GlasgowBlue

Oy vey!! Where to start?

What we have here is a thread, and series of replies, designed for no other reason than to bait, silence and discredit a man of Jewish descent, who has a half Jewish wife and children with Jewish blood, because he is a vociferous critic of the rising tide of antisemitism in the party who may well form the next government in this country.

I’m away this weekend, and Mrs GB gets the raving hump when I am distracted by talking to what she calls my “imaginary friends” (see she understands irony despite living here all of her life). So rather than get bogged down in a ten pager I shall address the points that I have read so far. After that I shall get on with the rest of my weekend so you will all have to continue your soft antisemitic* w@nkfest without me

ABB. The Gove clip was discussed on here in 2016 when it first started to surface. You have also brought Corbyn into the discussion so let’s discuss the context of what Gove said and what Corbyn has said and done with regards to the subject of antisemitism.

Firstly Gove. is not a politician making a political speech and throwing in a joke at the expense of 6 million Jews who were murdered in the Holocaust. This is a wannabe comedian delivering a monologue on a Mary Whitehouse Experience-esque comedy show he co presented with David Baddiel. This aired around the same time as The Day Today and other shows which dealt with dark humour.

Is holocaust humour acceptable? My view is no. I don’t enjoy Holocaust humour when delivered by Jewish comics such as Joan Rivers, Mel Brooks or Larry David. When a non Jew does Holocaust humour then I find it completely unacceptable. And for that reason I unequivocally condemn Give for delivering the monologue. I also found the mocking of suicide distasteful in the monologue. It was a cheap joke aimed at what was the

But as I say, I am condemning a rubbish comedian. Not a politician. If Frankie Boyle, who has made jokes at the expense of the disabled amongst others, decided to give up comedy and pursue a career in politics then should his past jokes be held against him? An honest answer please.

Jeremy Corbyn did not pursue a former career in comedy (Although some may say he has succeeded in that respect considering his performance as Labour leader).

As a politician he has shared a platform with and associated with some of the worst anti-Semites, blood libellers and holocaust deniers that the world has seen. Not because he desires peace, as his fan club may claim. But because he agrees with their aims.

Called for the release of two convicted bombers who set of explosives at a London building that housed Jewish charities.

Praised Hamas, a group who murder Jewish civilians, and referred to them as his “friends”. Of both Hamas and Hezbollah, he stated “It is our job to support those people”.

Hosted an event on Holocaust Memorial Day which compared the actions of Israel with that of the Nazis. That is a violation of the IHRA definition of antisemitism.

Sponsored a bill in the hoc calling for the elimination and replacement of Holocaust Memorial Day in the UK.

Defended the Rev Stephen Sizer over a series of antisemitic conspiracy theories.

Praised Raed Salah, who has been convicted of spreading antisemitic blood libel. Corbyn said to him “I look forward to giving you tea on the terrace [of the HOC] because you deserve it.

Appeared on Iran’s propaganda channel and promoted anti-Israeli conspiracy theories. On another appearance he referred to convicted bomber as his “brother”. The bomber had murdered seven innocent Jews.

Othered the British Jewish community by saying that at some point British Jews had been driven into Zionism and that despite living here all of their lives they still didn’t get English irony.

Regularly attended events organised by self-confessed Holocaust denier, Paul Eissen, despite being aware of his views.

Laid a wreath at the grave of the mastermind of the Munich massacre whilst stood next to the leader of the PLFP, a terror group who have carried our numerous murders against Jews, including a British Rabbi.

That’s just a few examples. I haven’t even got onto how he has badly handled the anti-Semitism crisis that has gripped the Labour party which has seen the British Jewish community organise two marches on Parliament Square in protest.

So I’m afraid you comparison with Gove’s appalling and disgusting joke doesn’t wash. Perhaps we can discuss the reasons why I am so vehemently opposed to antisemitism and why you find the need to constantly challenge me on the subject. I feel that sometimes things can get lost in the written word and it's much better expressed face to face. So I am inviting you to a friendly chat over a pint at the Wigan game which I am attending next month.

i) I never mentioned right wing propogandists having information on Corbyn. I said that Tory Central office will be compiling a file of all Corbyn’s past associations with terrorists and other unsavoury characters to use against him.

The thing is, if you don’t hang out with murderers and terrorists whilst supporting their aims then there isn’t a file to compile. It’s not as if they need to make anything up. Most of his misdemeanours are a matter of public record.

ii) The “antisemitism stuff” didn’t start after “spygate. That story came out just under a year ago. I have been highlighting Corbyn’s antisemitism since early 2016 when it really started to become an issue. Ryorry won’t be able to comment in this as she is no doubt on here way to the match, but she has confirmed a couple of times in the past that I have been speaking out against antisemitism (from all sides) for over ten years. It’s just that the issue in the Labour party has been so huge that there is far more of it to highlight.

*Yes antisemitic. What would you call the constant questioning of my motives for raising this issue when fully aware of my family background? Think about this.

Would you constantly call in to question the motives of a man highlighting Islamophobia in the Tory party, who has a surname that identifies him of Muslim descent, who has a wife who is half Muslim and kids with Muslim blood? If the answer is no then take a good look at yourselves.

Wow! You've suddenly become a champion for the use of context.

There's a surprise.

Gove comparing Prince Charlie to Hitler been done yet? on 12:05 - Jan 19 with 4634 viewsitfcjoe

Gove comparing Prince Charlie to Hitler been done yet? on 22:30 - Jan 18 by sparks

It took May 2 and a half YEARS before she tried to talk to anyone else, 2 and a half HOURS later she is calling out Corbyn for not talking to her.

It's only her playing politics anyway, as all the other people that have spoken to her have confirmed - she isn't interested in anyone else's opinion. This is just to try and make Corbyn look bad (which he does a good enough job of himself).

I can't believe how easily some have fallen for it, I expected it from the hardcore No Dealers who hate Corbyn, but expected those less blinkered people to see through it quite easily

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Gove comparing Prince Charlie to Hitler been done yet? on 12:11 - Jan 19 with 4618 viewsDarth_Koont

Gove comparing Prince Charlie to Hitler been done yet? on 12:05 - Jan 19 by itfcjoe

It took May 2 and a half YEARS before she tried to talk to anyone else, 2 and a half HOURS later she is calling out Corbyn for not talking to her.

It's only her playing politics anyway, as all the other people that have spoken to her have confirmed - she isn't interested in anyone else's opinion. This is just to try and make Corbyn look bad (which he does a good enough job of himself).

I can't believe how easily some have fallen for it, I expected it from the hardcore No Dealers who hate Corbyn, but expected those less blinkered people to see through it quite easily

Never underestimate the need to scapegoat and demonise Corbyn, even coming from many otherwise sensible and balanced people on TWTD.

As you say, Corbyn is more than capable of showing himself to be wrong in ideas and/or execution on different occasions. But the need to build a narrative against him is pretty disturbing.

Gove comparing Prince Charlie to Hitler been done yet? on 12:14 - Jan 19 with 4601 viewsfooters

Gove comparing Prince Charlie to Hitler been done yet? on 12:05 - Jan 19 by itfcjoe

There really isn't any point in talking to May about this. She's made it quite plain that she's not going to change anything so what's the point in talking about it? Caroline Lucas and others who have met with her have said much the same.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Gove comparing Prince Charlie to Hitler been done yet? on 12:38 - Jan 19 with 4557 viewsitfcjoe

Gove comparing Prince Charlie to Hitler been done yet? on 12:14 - Jan 19 by footers

There really isn't any point in talking to May about this. She's made it quite plain that she's not going to change anything so what's the point in talking about it? Caroline Lucas and others who have met with her have said much the same.

Have you seen this also?

The MayBot needs a software update as still seems to be the 2016 model

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics/2019/01/18/theresa-may-leaves-diplomats-dis

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Gove comparing Prince Charlie to Hitler been done yet? on 13:08 - Jan 19 with 4514 viewsBackToRussia

Gove comparing Prince Charlie to Hitler been done yet? on 11:21 - Jan 19 by GlasgowBlue

Oy vey!! Where to start?

I remember you talking about racism a lot, I remember you saying how you had some experience where some bloke spat at a Pakistani person, and you certainly brought up that a lot. Antisemtism specifically? Nah, all concurrent with Corbyn I'd say.

All the stuff about his association (i.e. he chatted with some of the members once or twice) had already come out. The first accusations were about Corbyn's history, IRA, terrorism, etc. They were basic smears but they were pretty easily batted away. Next came the antisemitism thing. It's almost as if the Tory party were looking for anything that stuck. Credit to them though, this one is much more inisiduous and hard to refute because - after all, what is a left wing position but anti-racist/discriminatory.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.

Gove comparing Prince Charlie to Hitler been done yet? on 15:00 - Jan 19 with 4421 viewsjaykay

you keep on saying this . well i didn't mean you have said this several times
still you said it once ,so to a wing man , you saying it once ,is the same as keep saying it

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Gove comparing Prince Charlie to Hitler been done yet? on 15:06 - Jan 19 with 4412 viewsBluesquid

Gove comparing Prince Charlie to Hitler been done yet? on 15:00 - Jan 19 by jaykay

you keep on saying this . well i didn't mean you have said this several times
still you said it once ,so to a wing man , you saying it once ,is the same as keep saying it

Gove comparing Prince Charlie to Hitler been done yet? on 17:29 - Jan 19 with 4347 viewsRyorry

Oy vey!! Where to start?

"Ryorry ... has confirmed a couple of times in the past that I have been speaking out against antisemitism (from all sides) for over ten years."

I have somewhat poor memory of exact timespans, but can confirm that's been the case for many years, incl several before Corbyn's rise to prominence.

BTR - "Antisemtism specifically? Nah, all concurrent with Corbyn I'd say."

Sorry but that's simply incorrect.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024