Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Australian Grand Prix 08:46 - Mar 16 with 1362 viewsMattShez

Was looking forward to this season until I saw the qually results....
[Post edited 16 Mar 2019 8:47]
Australian Grand Prix on 08:53 - Mar 16 with 1333 viewsgtsb

As with all the races,I watch the first lap and then turn it off apart from Monaco where I don't watch any of it. I used to like it but it has become so boring now. A bit like the premiership really.
Australian Grand Prix on 09:48 - Mar 16 with 1267 viewsDarth_Koont

It's a shame really.

Just binge-watched the excellent F1 documentary on Netflix. Even though F1 has bored me for years it was great to see the human side of it and understand the drama at that level.

But then back to the racing and back to the sheer predictability and inevitable pointlessness of it as a contest.

I'll take more of an interest this year based on the documentary but probably just follow the results rather than wasting time watching it.

Pronouns: He/Him

Australian Grand Prix on 09:52 - Mar 16 with 1254 viewsHerbivore

It's bad for the sport to have one team dominating year on year. It's painfully dull. The gap between Mercedes and the rest is ominous, you can't compete with a car that's over half a second a lap quicker.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Australian Grand Prix on 10:42 - Mar 16 with 1192 viewsMattShez

Australian Grand Prix on 09:48 - Mar 16 by Darth_Koont

It's a shame really.

Just binge-watched the excellent F1 documentary on Netflix. Even though F1 has bored me for years it was great to see the human side of it and understand the drama at that level.

But then back to the racing and back to the sheer predictability and inevitable pointlessness of it as a contest.

I'll take more of an interest this year based on the documentary but probably just follow the results rather than wasting time watching it.

the netflix doc is greatt
Australian Grand Prix on 10:52 - Mar 16 with 1175 viewsEwan_Oozami

Australian Grand Prix on 08:53 - Mar 16 by gtsb

As with all the races,I watch the first lap and then turn it off apart from Monaco where I don't watch any of it. I used to like it but it has become so boring now. A bit like the premiership really.

Watch Formula E - much more interesting!

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Australian Grand Prix on 10:53 - Mar 16 with 1171 viewsHerbivore

Australian Grand Prix on 10:52 - Mar 16 by Ewan_Oozami

Watch Formula E - much more interesting!

Are they all pilled up?

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Australian Grand Prix on 11:41 - Mar 16 with 1121 viewsboysof1981

Totally agree. F1 is a bore now, doesn’t help no live races this year if you haven’t got Sky apart from the British GP. One team at the top dominant, and others at the bottom so far adrift. Watched some E races recently and are far more open and exciting, shame about the lack of noise from the cars, as they sound like my slowly failing washing machine.
Australian Grand Prix on 12:31 - Mar 16 with 1066 viewsstonojnr

watch Sebring instead, the WEC far more interesting even when theres only one team running prototypes the rest of the classes so much going on, or MotoGP they all turn up first race and you dont know who is going to win till the last corner. F1 is just destroying itself, even without Sky trying to ruin the coverage, and people cant blame Bernie E for it anymore.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024