Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This nightmare is going to make success when it comes all the sweeter 20:20 - Feb 4 with 828 viewsjasondozzell

That's what I'm telling myself at least
This nightmare is going to make success when it comes all the sweeter on 22:20 - Feb 4 with 767 viewsBlueBadger

That's no comfort to the likes of Glassers, Facters and Redacted of North Essex who'll be long dead when that eventually happens.
[Post edited 4 Feb 2019 22:38]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

This nightmare is going to make success when it comes all the sweeter on 22:46 - Feb 4 with 728 viewsjasondozzell

This nightmare is going to make success when it comes all the sweeter on 22:20 - Feb 4 by BlueBadger

That's no comfort to the likes of Glassers, Facters and Redacted of North Essex who'll be long dead when that eventually happens.

Dark days....

Mind you, we might all have snuffed it by time things get better!
This nightmare is going to make success when it comes all the sweeter on 07:30 - Feb 5 with 577 viewschicoazul

This nightmare is going to make success when it comes all the sweeter on 22:20 - Feb 4 by BlueBadger

Just remember, we were on here/watching live or on the TV when Armstrong's header went in and we won against *INTER BLOODY MILAN*. Now we have the visits of Fleetwood, Acrington and Oxford United to look forward to next season.
Thanks Evans!

EDIT; Das it mane, das it. We will never see the likes of this again. This is no country for old men.
[Post edited 5 Feb 2019 7:33]

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024