Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Honestly what do you feel the score will be on Sunday? 17:03 - Feb 4 with 7158 viewsSmithy

I'm thinking 3-0 defeat

37 years and counting!
Poll: We've had some awful managers in recent years, but who do you dislike the most?

Honestly what do you feel the score will be on Sunday? on 17:06 - Feb 4 with 5293 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

I genuinely fear them hitting starting like a train, being a couple up after 20 mins and it being one of those where we completely buckle and it could be anything.

If I had a £50 free bet to put on a score I would unfortunately go for 4-0.

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

Honestly what do you feel the score will be on Sunday? on 17:08 - Feb 4 with 5277 viewsBenters2

Yeah I will be very surprised if it’s less than that.

Their fans want blood innit.
Honestly what do you feel the score will be on Sunday? on 17:22 - Feb 4 with 5235 viewsstrikalite

Honestly what do you feel the score will be on Sunday? on 17:08 - Feb 4 by Benters2

Yeah I will be very surprised if it’s less than that.

Their fans want blood innit.

Did you watch them against Leeds ba? They run rings round them..

They'll love taking the pi$$ Sunday...
Honestly what do you feel the score will be on Sunday? on 17:42 - Feb 4 with 5192 viewsBenters2

Honestly what do you feel the score will be on Sunday? on 17:22 - Feb 4 by strikalite

Yeah I watched miles ahead of us now.

I was going to watch it over my local,but I think I will go into lock down and watch it alone 😬
Honestly what do you feel the score will be on Sunday? on 17:44 - Feb 4 with 5180 viewsBackToRussia

Big score I reckon. Not in a good way!

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Honestly what do you feel the score will be on Sunday? on 17:52 - Feb 4 with 5144 viewsLeagueOne

I am expecting our record defeat to them and it's going to be utterly miserable. If we thought losing to the Playoffs to them was bad, it's going to be nothing compared to Sunday.

But at least we're competitive according to the man at the top.

It's time to make the best of it.
Poll: Would you leave TWTD if political threads were banned?

Honestly what do you feel the score will be on Sunday? on 17:56 - Feb 4 with 5125 viewsFtnfwest

Honestly what do you feel the score will be on Sunday? on 17:22 - Feb 4 by strikalite

The one difference was that Leeds at least considered attacking at times, whereas we’ll only have one thing to think about
I’m quietly confident on 18:16 - Feb 4 with 4977 viewsParisBlue

I think we’ll keep it to 4 or less...

Libraries gave us power
Poll: Which position in the table will we be after Saturday?

Login to get fewer ads

Honestly what do you feel the score will be on Sunday? on 18:16 - Feb 4 with 4980 viewsRegencyBlue

If we concede early it could be five or six!

They will want to completely humiliate us, as we would if our situations were reversed, so it’s going to be a long afternoon.
Honestly what do you feel the score will be on Sunday? on 18:17 - Feb 4 with 4959 viewsBudapestByBlimp

2 - 1 defeat. Chambers will score a header after 18 mins and we'll look vaguely competitive for the first 30 mins - Norwich will equalise after 42 mins and completely dominate the second half, scoring again after 68 min and we'll struggle to keep them at arms length while they barely break sweat.
Honestly what do you feel the score will be on Sunday? on 18:18 - Feb 4 with 4942 viewsSpruceMoose

We could end up looking back fondly on the days when we were only getting tonked 9-0.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Honestly what do you feel the score will be on Sunday? on 18:23 - Feb 4 with 4907 viewsSomethingBlue

They aren't rolling teams over — perhaps with the surprising exception of Saturday — and nor are we being battered. I predict a defeat but probably quite a narrow one, and think we'll score.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Honestly what do you feel the score will be on Sunday? on 18:24 - Feb 4 with 4895 viewsKieran_Knows

Sunday’s the day it all clicks together for us and we run out 3-1 winners. Judge to score a pearler of a free kick, Keane with the other 2....

.... and then I woke up.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Honestly what do you feel the score will be on Sunday? on 18:25 - Feb 4 with 4883 viewsSpruceMoose

Honestly what do you feel the score will be on Sunday? on 18:24 - Feb 4 by Kieran_Knows

Sunday’s the day it all clicks together for us and we run out 3-1 winners. Judge to score a pearler of a free kick, Keane with the other 2....

.... and then I woke up.

Ironically I could imagine us beating them, finally, in the year we go down.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Honestly what do you feel the score will be on Sunday? on 18:26 - Feb 4 with 4864 viewsPecker

4-0.
Depends how many they want.... on 18:43 - Feb 4 with 4761 viewsBloots

....to win by really.

Expect it'll be 3-0.

But if we collapse and they go for it, then it could be 6 or more.

Grim.

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

Honestly what do you feel the score will be on Sunday? on 18:54 - Feb 4 with 4703 viewsBlueBadger

It will be a 'professional' 2-0 for Norwich. They will never get out of second gear but a brief flurry in which we have two shots off target at around 70 minutes will have some lauding our 'improved performances' under Paul Lambert.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Honestly what do you feel the score will be on Sunday? on 19:05 - Feb 4 with 4628 viewsstrikalite

Honestly what do you feel the score will be on Sunday? on 17:56 - Feb 4 by Ftnfwest

The one difference was that Leeds at least considered attacking at times, whereas we’ll only have one thing to think about

What worries me is that we'll try and be clever and go toe to toe with them passing it out from the back and they'll just take it off us at will, because we aren't good at keeping the ball against the bang average teams..

If ever you want Mick Mac back for just one game, ONE game, then I'd allow it Sunday..
Honestly what do you feel the score will be on Sunday? on 19:09 - Feb 4 with 4604 viewspatrickswell

Optimistic me says a 1-1 draw.

Realistic me sees it anywhere between 2-1 and 4-1 loss.
Honestly what do you feel the score will be on Sunday? on 19:30 - Feb 4 with 4509 viewsNWBlue

Honestly what do you feel the score will be on Sunday? on 19:09 - Feb 4 by patrickswell

Optimistic me says a 1-1 draw.

Realistic me sees it anywhere between 2-1 and 4-1 loss.

I am fully confident that we will avoid double figures on Sunday. After all if Leeds hadn't conceded 3 they would have won 1-0.
Honestly what do you feel the score will be on Sunday? on 19:31 - Feb 4 with 4500 viewsScuzzer

I'm hopeful for a 5-0

Established 1968

Honestly what do you feel the score will be on Sunday? on 19:32 - Feb 4 with 4497 viewsChampionship

It's depressing that my first thought was yea i'd take that. 3-0 feels about 'par'.
Honestly what do you feel the score will be on Sunday? on 20:02 - Feb 4 with 4412 viewsWD19

It is away from home so it has to be a 2-0 defeat. It’s the law.
Honestly what do you feel the score will be on Sunday? on 20:10 - Feb 4 with 4379 viewsthejock

Honestly what do you feel the score will be on Sunday? on 20:02 - Feb 4 by WD19

It is away from home so it has to be a 2-0 defeat. It’s the law.

Anything less than 5 I am claiming as a moral victory
I’m quietly confident on 20:10 - Feb 4 with 4372 viewsANNA3ROA

I’m quietly confident on 18:16 - Feb 4 by ParisBlue

I think we’ll keep it to 4 or less...

Norwich 1 Ipswich 2 I was dreaming last night.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024