Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Newport v Mboro 20:38 - Feb 5 with 1523 viewsstrikalite

Proper pitch, Middlesbro look worse than we did at Lincoln, if you don't mind watching dreadful passing get yourselves a sh!te surface, a huge leveler...
Newport v Mboro on 20:49 - Feb 5 with 1491 viewsParisBlue

Was disappointed to see Newport had dropped off in league 2. Was starting to look forward to visiting next season...

Nice goal...

Libraries gave us power
Poll: Which position in the table will we be after Saturday?

Newport v Mboro on 20:55 - Feb 5 with 1477 viewsHerbivore

They could easily be about 4 up.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Newport v Mboro on 20:56 - Feb 5 with 1476 viewsstrikalite

Newport v Mboro on 20:49 - Feb 5 by ParisBlue

Was disappointed to see Newport had dropped off in league 2. Was starting to look forward to visiting next season...

Nice goal...

He looks decent doesn't he, close control and pace with it, took the goal well..

I wonder if we'll embrace grounds/pitches like this? This is the thing, this playing out from the back is all well and good on Championship pitches...hmmm...
Newport v Mboro on 21:15 - Feb 5 with 1435 viewsquirkie

If we got to play sides like this week in week out next season then we are going to end up doing a Darlington.

Poll: How long will we be in League One/League Two from next season?

Newport v Mboro on 21:20 - Feb 5 with 1425 viewsgood_at_COD

Great stuff from the minnows, just what the FA Cup should be all about. Shout out to James Holman, Newport’s goalkeeping coach. I just spotted him on the bench.

Giggsy

Newport v Mboro on 21:38 - Feb 5 with 1386 viewsBluefish

It had been long established that if you are humiliated by lower league opposition in the cup that you should be instantly sacked. It is exactly what shoukd have happened to Mick..........and Lambert........and Pulis.......and Dyche......
And Sir Alex

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Newport v Mboro on 21:42 - Feb 5 with 1363 viewsPlums

With all of the resources at their disposal, it would be easy for a Championship or PL side to hire a muddy council pitch to train on before these types of games. I bet they don’t though.
[Post edited 5 Feb 2019 22:06]

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Newport v Mboro on 21:45 - Feb 5 with 1354 viewsEastTownBlue

Newport v Mboro on 20:49 - Feb 5 by ParisBlue

Nice goal...

There is always the Checkatrade Trophy - far too many matches in that competition.
Login to get fewer ads

Newport v Mboro on 21:55 - Feb 5 with 1327 viewsstrikalite

Newport v Mboro on 21:42 - Feb 5 by Plums

With all of the resources at their disposal, it would be easy for a Championship or PL side to hire a muddy council pitch to train on before these types of games. I bet they don’t though.
[Post edited 5 Feb 2019 22:06]

I've always confessed that if I was head of recruitment I'd have players on the most sh!tty pitch going, that can tell you an awful lot...
Newport v Mboro on 08:16 - Feb 6 with 1117 viewsBenters2

Great to see them going through and their fans going nuts.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024