Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
interesting job opportunity - wish i had the skills, but maybe one of you does 13:45 - Feb 8 with 1166 viewsgiant_stow

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/feb/08/brexit-no-deal-crisis-command-c

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

interesting job opportunity - wish i had the skills, but maybe one of you does on 13:49 - Feb 8 with 1132 viewsSteve_M

Nope, no skills required here just an inordinate capability to bluster.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

interesting job opportunity - wish i had the skills, but maybe one of you does on 13:51 - Feb 8 with 1128 viewsRyorry

I was actually about to post that no matter what other job losses are coming, one area of recruitment that will soon be skyrocketing is of civil servants!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

interesting job opportunity - wish i had the skills, but maybe one of you does on 13:54 - Feb 8 with 1116 viewsSwansea_Blue

“unflappable” individuals..unfolding emergencies...military-style control centre ...battle rhythms...putrefying stockpiles of waste... water quality issues... see the emergency trends with little or no information.

All going swimmingly. The realities of Brexit. maybe they should paint thees word on the side of a bus?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

interesting job opportunity - wish i had the skills, but maybe one of you does on 13:57 - Feb 8 with 1104 viewsSouperJim

For £300 a day I'll quite happily brief them on any old waffle they care to listen to

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

interesting job opportunity - wish i had the skills, but maybe one of you does on 14:11 - Feb 8 with 1078 viewsPendejo

interesting job opportunity - wish i had the skills, but maybe one of you does on 13:49 - Feb 8 by Steve_M

Nope, no skills required here just an inordinate capability to bluster.

My skill set includes the ability to bluster, bull and whatever else is required to get the job done.

How do I apply? I bet not having a degree will be a problem.

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

interesting job opportunity - wish i had the skills, but maybe one of you does on 14:12 - Feb 8 with 1076 viewsSwansea_Blue

interesting job opportunity - wish i had the skills, but maybe one of you does on 13:51 - Feb 8 by Ryorry

I was actually about to post that no matter what other job losses are coming, one area of recruitment that will soon be skyrocketing is of civil servants!

Informing and influencing policy. And unless I'm mistaken they're not democratically elected.

It's just so, er.. words fail me.

#wftisthepointofallthisagain?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

interesting job opportunity - wish i had the skills, but maybe one of you does on 14:14 - Feb 8 with 1073 viewschicoazul

£400 a day??? Absolutely no chance, the people they need get 3 times that elsewhere.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

interesting job opportunity - wish i had the skills, but maybe one of you does on 15:09 - Feb 8 with 1049 viewsDeano69

interesting job opportunity - wish i had the skills, but maybe one of you does on 14:11 - Feb 8 by Pendejo

My skill set includes the ability to bluster, bull and whatever else is required to get the job done.

How do I apply? I bet not having a degree will be a problem.

Are you able to shuffle paper from A to B, B to A ?

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Login to get fewer ads

interesting job opportunity - wish i had the skills, but maybe one of you does on 15:26 - Feb 8 with 1033 viewsPlums

I’ve got a degree in Disaster Management. The trouble is, to be effective you need to have done a reasonable amount of planning...

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

interesting job opportunity - wish i had the skills, but maybe one of you does on 15:44 - Feb 8 with 1012 viewsPendejo

interesting job opportunity - wish i had the skills, but maybe one of you does on 15:09 - Feb 8 by Deano69

Are you able to shuffle paper from A to B, B to A ?

Seems complicated but I could give it a go.

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

interesting job opportunity - wish i had the skills, but maybe one of you does on 15:54 - Feb 8 with 995 viewsDeano69

interesting job opportunity - wish i had the skills, but maybe one of you does on 15:44 - Feb 8 by Pendejo

Seems complicated but I could give it a go.

You're over qualified, sorry.

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024