Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I wouldn’t worry too much about Norwich going up this season... 15:59 - Feb 10 with 4380 viewsBlueastheycome

Recent history since the turn of the century suggests they’ll be back in the championship before long anyway as per usual. And judging by what I saw today they’re gonna have a tough time of it next season in the premier if they do go up.
I wouldn’t worry too much about Norwich going up this season... on 16:10 - Feb 10 with 4304 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Wouldn't you like to have 'problems' like this?

We'll have a tough time in League One.
I wouldn’t worry too much about Norwich going up this season... on 16:10 - Feb 10 with 4304 viewsgt81

I'm not worried about that, it's the Premier League money and parachute payments that will keep them ticking over whilst we flounder around looking to buy bargain basement rejects.
I wouldn’t worry too much about Norwich going up this season... on 16:25 - Feb 10 with 4235 viewsRegencyBlue

I wouldn’t worry too much about Norwich going up this season... on 16:10 - Feb 10 by Mach_foreignBlue

Wouldn't you like to have 'problems' like this?

We'll have a tough time in League One.

Indeed!

Evans seems to be in denial over aspects of his reign. He seems to think we are competitive and is only offering more of the same as far as I can see. Carry that into League 1 and we are in serious, serious trouble.
I wouldn’t worry too much about Norwich going up this season... on 16:37 - Feb 10 with 4147 viewsMach_foreignBlue

I wouldn’t worry too much about Norwich going up this season... on 16:25 - Feb 10 by RegencyBlue

Indeed!

Evans seems to be in denial over aspects of his reign. He seems to think we are competitive and is only offering more of the same as far as I can see. Carry that into League 1 and we are in serious, serious trouble.

'Carry that into League 1 and we are in serious, serious trouble'.

Some people will be still defending Evans no matter how we do in League One.
I wouldn’t worry too much about Norwich going up this season... on 16:53 - Feb 10 with 4019 viewsFixed_It

I wouldn’t worry too much about Norwich going up this season... on 16:37 - Feb 10 by Mach_foreignBlue

'Carry that into League 1 and we are in serious, serious trouble'.

Some people will be still defending Evans no matter how we do in League One.

Who have you got lined up to replace him, Mach? And how much of their own money are they prepared to chuck at it?

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

I wouldn’t worry too much about Norwich going up this season... on 16:57 - Feb 10 with 3980 viewsBenters2

fk them what about town!
I wouldn’t worry too much about Norwich going up this season... on 16:58 - Feb 10 with 3970 viewsRomeo4

I have little doubt that the budgies won’t last long in the prem if they get up. The real problem is the huge amount of money they will gather. This will put an even bigger chasm between our clubs which will take years to recover from. I fear that we may become to them what Col U have been for us.
I wouldn’t worry too much about Norwich going up this season... on 17:00 - Feb 10 with 3957 viewsMach_foreignBlue

I wouldn’t worry too much about Norwich going up this season... on 16:53 - Feb 10 by Fixed_It

Who have you got lined up to replace him, Mach? And how much of their own money are they prepared to chuck at it?

Typical answer from the Evans camp. Just because we have no replacement lined up means we cannot slate neither him nor his policy for the club.
Login to get fewer ads

I wouldn’t worry too much about Norwich going up this season... on 17:11 - Feb 10 with 3896 viewsFixed_It

I wouldn’t worry too much about Norwich going up this season... on 17:00 - Feb 10 by Mach_foreignBlue

Typical answer from the Evans camp. Just because we have no replacement lined up means we cannot slate neither him nor his policy for the club.

Not in the Evans 'camp' as such - just recognise that he is entitled to spend HIS money as he wants, and acknowledge that he spends a fair amount keeping up from going bust.
Feel free to answer my question though.

Ready! Steady! Cook!

I wouldn’t worry too much about Norwich going up this season... on 17:16 - Feb 10 with 3864 viewsMach_foreignBlue

I wouldn’t worry too much about Norwich going up this season... on 17:11 - Feb 10 by Fixed_It

Not in the Evans 'camp' as such - just recognise that he is entitled to spend HIS money as he wants, and acknowledge that he spends a fair amount keeping up from going bust.

You got the answer.

The club is completely broken, brutal relegation, Norwich are sh1tting all over us in every aspect on and off the pitch but hey ... lets not slate Marcus, lets not make a fuss as this is Suffolk and we have to 'appreciate' him.
I wouldn’t worry too much about Norwich going up this season... on 17:18 - Feb 10 with 3841 viewsFixed_It

I wouldn’t worry too much about Norwich going up this season... on 17:16 - Feb 10 by Mach_foreignBlue

You got the answer.

The club is completely broken, brutal relegation, Norwich are sh1tting all over us in every aspect on and off the pitch but hey ... lets not slate Marcus, lets not make a fuss as this is Suffolk and we have to 'appreciate' him.

What is your solution?

Ready! Steady! Cook!

I wouldn’t worry too much about Norwich going up this season... on 17:21 - Feb 10 with 3805 viewsOsborneOneNil

I wouldn’t worry too much about Norwich going up this season... on 17:00 - Feb 10 by Mach_foreignBlue

You’re not allowed to criticise Evans or slag him off unless you can buy ITFC or you’ve someone lined up who is prepared to chuck more into it than ME.

It’s the rules.
I wouldn’t worry too much about Norwich going up this season... on 17:21 - Feb 10 with 3800 viewsHarry_Palmer

I wouldn’t worry too much about Norwich going up this season... on 17:18 - Feb 10 by Fixed_It

What is your solution?

To flounce on here by the looks of it.
I wouldn’t worry too much about Norwich going up this season... on 17:22 - Feb 10 with 3800 viewsMach_foreignBlue

I wouldn’t worry too much about Norwich going up this season... on 17:18 - Feb 10 by Fixed_It

What is your solution?

Do I have to copy my original answer from above?
I wouldn’t worry too much about Norwich going up this season... on 17:26 - Feb 10 with 3763 viewsPinewoodblue

Should Norwich gain promotion they will have dodged a bullet. Another season in the championship and they would be in financial difficulty.

Even if they come straight back down they will get another two years parachute money.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

I wouldn’t worry too much about Norwich going up this season... on 17:33 - Feb 10 with 3709 viewsMach_foreignBlue

I wouldn’t worry too much about Norwich going up this season... on 17:26 - Feb 10 by Pinewoodblue

Should Norwich gain promotion they will have dodged a bullet. Another season in the championship and they would be in financial difficulty.

Even if they come straight back down they will get another two years parachute money.

They were supposed to be in the problems this season. Remember number of people saying that their parachute payments were about to dry up. They were gonna be 'Farked' this season.

Their defence: 3 academy products and Zimmermann who was a freebie. Compere it our defence who have been gifting goals this season. Mind-boggling !

They have had a plan and stuck to it whereas we have had a ... '5 points plan'.
I wouldn’t worry too much about Norwich going up this season... on 17:49 - Feb 10 with 3611 viewsBlueBadger

They'll be back in the Championship before we will be, that's for sure.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

I wouldn’t worry too much about Norwich going up this season... on 17:57 - Feb 10 with 3567 viewspatrickswell

I wouldn’t worry too much about Norwich going up this season... on 17:11 - Feb 10 by Fixed_It

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sunday_Times_Rich_List_2018

Usual caveats apply - no one who has a record of human rights abuse, ordered anyone to be murdered or made their money through asset stripping, please.
I wouldn’t worry too much about Norwich going up this season... on 18:05 - Feb 10 with 3514 viewsPinewoodblue

I wouldn’t worry too much about Norwich going up this season... on 17:33 - Feb 10 by Mach_foreignBlue

They were supposed to be in the problems this season. Remember number of people saying that their parachute payments were about to dry up. They were gonna be 'Farked' this season.

Their defence: 3 academy products and Zimmermann who was a freebie. Compere it our defence who have been gifting goals this season. Mind-boggling !

They have had a plan and stuck to it whereas we have had a ... '5 points plan'.

We finished above them last season.There wasn't much between the sides in August, even though Hurst made some strange selections.

Don't think any fans, and I include our northern neighbours, thought the they would be where they are today.. Nor for that matter thought we would be adrift at the foot of the table.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

I wouldn’t worry too much about Norwich going up this season... on 18:22 - Feb 10 with 3399 viewsFixed_It

I wouldn’t worry too much about Norwich going up this season... on 17:22 - Feb 10 by Mach_foreignBlue

So your solution is to 'slate him'. Anything more constructive to suggest?

Ready! Steady! Cook!

I wouldn’t worry too much about Norwich going up this season... on 18:28 - Feb 10 with 3349 viewsMach_foreignBlue

I wouldn’t worry too much about Norwich going up this season... on 18:22 - Feb 10 by Fixed_It

So your solution is to 'slate him'. Anything more constructive to suggest?

More constructive? Perhaps I should 'appreciate' that he is buying the players for us in the Poundland shouldn't I?
I wouldn’t worry too much about Norwich going up this season... on 18:44 - Feb 10 with 3279 viewsITFC_Forever

I wouldn’t worry too much about Norwich going up this season... on 17:22 - Feb 10 by Mach_foreignBlue

But you haven’t offered a single idea or solution... just criticism (no matter how justified it might be).

P 1118, W 498, D 285, L 335, F 1699, A 1352
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

I wouldn’t worry too much about Norwich going up this season... on 18:48 - Feb 10 with 3254 viewsBenters2

I wouldn’t worry too much about Norwich going up this season... on 17:21 - Feb 10 by OsborneOneNil

You’re not allowed to criticise Evans or slag him off unless you can buy ITFC or you’ve someone lined up who is prepared to chuck more into it than ME.

It’s the rules.

This.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024