Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Occassional reminder friends... 16:40 - Feb 11 with 1370 viewschicoazul

...remain anon online as much as you can.
Or one day, the OB may knock on your door for wrongthink.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6687123/Mother-arrested-children-callin

(Apols for DM link, cliff notes for those who wont click; woman arrested in front of children for wrongthink on basis of "harassment" online of a transperson)

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Occassional reminder friends... on 16:46 - Feb 11 with 1325 viewsHerbivore

Police could have handled it better but I don't have much sympathy. The bits of the article that aren't faux outrage or the perpetrator giving a one-sided account of what happened suggest she involved herself in some quite nasty and calculated online abuse of someone purely because they are trans.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Occassional reminder friends... on 19:35 - Feb 11 with 1151 viewsThrobbe

"Writing on online forum Mumsnet, ..."

No further questions your honour.

TWTD Cycling Herbert

Occassional reminder friends... on 19:36 - Feb 11 with 1147 viewsSpruceMoose

Occassional reminder friends... on 19:35 - Feb 11 by Throbbe

"Writing on online forum Mumsnet, ..."

No further questions your honour.

No idea why J2 loved that forum so much. Cesspit, so it is.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Occassional reminder friends... on 20:01 - Feb 11 with 1090 viewsjeera

If this is correct...

"She is also alleged to have used accounts in two names to 'harass, defame, and publish derogatory and defamatory tweets' about Miss Hayden, including referring to her as male, stating she was 'racist, xenophobic and a crook' and mocking her as a 'fake lawyer'."

then she's not exactly coming across as a victim here.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Occassional reminder friends... on 20:02 - Feb 11 with 1083 viewsSpruceMoose

Occassional reminder friends... on 20:01 - Feb 11 by jeera

If this is correct...

"She is also alleged to have used accounts in two names to 'harass, defame, and publish derogatory and defamatory tweets' about Miss Hayden, including referring to her as male, stating she was 'racist, xenophobic and a crook' and mocking her as a 'fake lawyer'."

then she's not exactly coming across as a victim here.

She sounds like the kind of person who if was on fire, deserves to have the flames put out with a Flymo.
[Post edited 11 Feb 2019 20:02]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Occassional reminder friends... on 20:13 - Feb 11 with 1032 viewsChampionship

Regardless of her views it's not necessary to harass someone online. I take it you share her views chicoazul? I have some sympathy for the view if i'm honest but there's simply no need for harassment and abuse. No reason not to treat the woman in question with respect regardless. I don't think you can apply broad beliefs about transgender issues to individuals. It just becomes needless abuse.
Occassional reminder friends... on 20:15 - Feb 11 with 1019 viewsjeera

Occassional reminder friends... on 19:36 - Feb 11 by SpruceMoose

No idea why J2 loved that forum so much. Cesspit, so it is.

I miss J2.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Occassional reminder friends... on 20:17 - Feb 11 with 1013 viewsSpruceMoose

Occassional reminder friends... on 20:15 - Feb 11 by jeera

I miss J2.

I wish you worked more on your aim.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024