Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jason Scotland - life under Roy Keane 13:05 - Feb 13 with 4097 viewsMaySixth

ipswich starts 56:51

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Jason Scotland - life under Roy Keane on 13:19 - Feb 13 with 3950 viewsSwansea_Blue

Good listen that.

Reasons for coming: Carlos Edwards reckoned we'd 100% go up if we just had a goalscorer

On Roy: "absolute f*ckin animal" Not a fan of tactics (no surprise there). Difficult to play for, tough, held grudges by the sounds of it. Intense, angry, miserable. Overly high expectations for this level.

Much preferred "Big Nose McCarthy"

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Jason Scotland - life under Roy Keane on 13:25 - Feb 13 with 3897 viewsDeano69

'Thats the way we roll', ffs

Hit the target - lol
[Post edited 13 Feb 2019 13:26]

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Jason Scotland - life under Roy Keane on 13:37 - Feb 13 with 3827 viewsLeighOnSeaBlue

Interesting insight to the mad world of Keane
on 13:39 - Feb 13 with 3823 views_

Jason Scotland - life under Roy Keane on 13:40 - Feb 13 with 3804 viewsSwansea_Blue

on 13:39 - Feb 13 by _

Yep. That one thing tells you all you need to know about the egotistical fruit loop.
[Post edited 13 Feb 2019 13:41]

Jason Scotland - life under Roy Keane on 13:41 - Feb 13 with 3793 viewsReuser_is_God

on 13:39 - Feb 13 by _

I was then about to post the same.

What a cnt.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Jason Scotland - life under Roy Keane on 13:42 - Feb 13 with 3787 viewsSwansea_Blue

Jason Scotland - life under Roy Keane on 13:41 - Feb 13 by Reuser_is_God

I was then about to post the same.

What a cnt.

Bit harsh on Libby just because he beat you to it

Jason Scotland - life under Roy Keane on 13:55 - Feb 13 with 3705 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

What a character Jason seems btw

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Login to get fewer ads

on 13:55 - Feb 13 with 3699 views_

Jason Scotland - life under Roy Keane on 13:42 - Feb 13 by Swansea_Blue

Bit harsh on Libby just because he beat you to it

Jason Scotland - life under Roy Keane on 14:10 - Feb 13 with 3607 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Keano - What a tw4t.

...the start of the decline.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Jason Scotland - life under Roy Keane on 14:22 - Feb 13 with 3529 viewsSwansea_Blue

Jason Scotland - life under Roy Keane on 14:10 - Feb 13 by Marshalls_Mullet

Keano - What a tw4t.

Yep.

Jason Scotland - life under Roy Keane on 14:43 - Feb 13 with 3455 viewsLeagueOne

Keano - What a tw4t.

When he was appointed and shipped out Richard Wright, Matt Richards, David Wright, Alex Bruce, Owen Garvan, Tommy Miller, Pablo, Dean Bowditch and others he was celebrated for clearing out the dead wood. That would be a good Championship side now, let alone then, we didn't know how good we had it did we?

The fact remains that his meltdown at Sunderland was widely known and we still gave him the job here, which shows you the start of the decline came with Marcus Evans lack of footballing nouse as proven again by the hiring of the man's replacement, Paul Jewell, who had ruined Bradford after a positive start, ruined Sheffield Wednesday, did well with Wigan and absolutely destroyed Derby County - who'd have thought those were bad appointments? Not Evans.

It's time to make the best of it.
Poll: Would you leave TWTD if political threads were banned?

Jason Scotland - life under Roy Keane on 14:54 - Feb 13 with 3399 viewsDeano69

Keano - What a tw4t.

Amen to that

Mini Keane (PH) pretty much finished it off

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Jason Scotland - life under Roy Keane on 15:18 - Feb 13 with 3316 viewsGluedtoBlue

Jason Scotland - life under Roy Keane on 14:43 - Feb 13 by LeagueOne

When he was appointed and shipped out Richard Wright, Matt Richards, David Wright, Alex Bruce, Owen Garvan, Tommy Miller, Pablo, Dean Bowditch and others he was celebrated for clearing out the dead wood. That would be a good Championship side now, let alone then, we didn't know how good we had it did we?

The fact remains that his meltdown at Sunderland was widely known and we still gave him the job here, which shows you the start of the decline came with Marcus Evans lack of footballing nouse as proven again by the hiring of the man's replacement, Paul Jewell, who had ruined Bradford after a positive start, ruined Sheffield Wednesday, did well with Wigan and absolutely destroyed Derby County - who'd have thought those were bad appointments? Not Evans.

In the defence of RK, the players you listed hardly gone on to achieve a great deal.

Cleary had some issues, a lot of what he admits if you read his books.

Despite all the persona out there, he obviously does a valued job as a no2. Wouldn't be surprised to see Notts F sneak promotion since MON and RK turned up.

Poll: Who do you hate the most?

Jason Scotland - life under Roy Keane on 15:39 - Feb 13 with 3237 viewsRyorry

Jason Scotland - life under Roy Keane on 14:43 - Feb 13 by LeagueOne

David Wright is the one that actually sticks most in my mind - we never did replace him as RB!
(btw, hadn't realised till now that he manages up t'road U18s).

His treatment of Owen Garvan, who had hero-worshipped RK before actually meeting him, was utterly despicable, showed just how much of an unpleasant, unfeeling bully he was.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Jason Scotland - life under Roy Keane on 15:58 - Feb 13 with 3161 viewsLeagueOne

Jason Scotland - life under Roy Keane on 15:18 - Feb 13 by GluedtoBlue

In the defence of RK, the players you listed hardly gone on to achieve a great deal.

Cleary had some issues, a lot of what he admits if you read his books.

Despite all the persona out there, he obviously does a valued job as a no2. Wouldn't be surprised to see Notts F sneak promotion since MON and RK turned up.

Both Garvan and Bruce went on to play in the Premier League before we even threatened going up, Bruce even played in a cup final! Even Billy Clark managed to play in the top flight for Blackpool but I don't recall if Keane or Magic binned him, Richard Wright trumped them all by ending up as a millionaire bench warmer.

Also, Dean Bowditch was great for Yeovil and Milton Keanes in the league below playing in a different role to the one he had here- if he wasn't an ex-player he's exactly the sort of signing and player I'd hoped we'd sign along with Sears in the crucial 2014-15 window - hell I wish we'd have signed him instead of Leon Best a couple of seasons later but we're not that lucky!!! Tommy Miller although older played a decent part in the rebuilding job at Huddersfield too - but they were all better than most of the rubbish both the following managers signed for double the money years later.

It's time to make the best of it.
Poll: Would you leave TWTD if political threads were banned?

Jason Scotland - life under Roy Keane on 15:58 - Feb 13 with 3161 viewsMeadowlark

Very good! Thanks for posting!
Smile on my face for a change before heading off to Portman Road.....
on 16:06 - Feb 13 with 3119 views_

Jason Scotland - life under Roy Keane on 15:58 - Feb 13 by LeagueOne

Both Garvan and Bruce went on to play in the Premier League before we even threatened going up, Bruce even played in a cup final! Even Billy Clark managed to play in the top flight for Blackpool but I don't recall if Keane or Magic binned him, Richard Wright trumped them all by ending up as a millionaire bench warmer.

Also, Dean Bowditch was great for Yeovil and Milton Keanes in the league below playing in a different role to the one he had here- if he wasn't an ex-player he's exactly the sort of signing and player I'd hoped we'd sign along with Sears in the crucial 2014-15 window - hell I wish we'd have signed him instead of Leon Best a couple of seasons later but we're not that lucky!!! Tommy Miller although older played a decent part in the rebuilding job at Huddersfield too - but they were all better than most of the rubbish both the following managers signed for double the money years later.

Jason Scotland - life under Roy Keane on 16:09 - Feb 13 with 3105 viewsCrawfordsboot

Very interesting to hear him say how big an impact supporters can have when they get on players backs.

Well worth bearing in mind during these difficult times
Jason Scotland - life under Roy Keane on 16:10 - Feb 13 with 3098 viewshoppy

on 13:55 - Feb 13 by _

Do you need a seconder?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Jason Scotland - life under Roy Keane on 16:11 - Feb 13 with 3100 viewsMattinLondon

Jason Scotland - life under Roy Keane on 15:39 - Feb 13 by Ryorry

David Wright is the one that actually sticks most in my mind - we never did replace him as RB!
(btw, hadn't realised till now that he manages up t'road U18s).

His treatment of Owen Garvan, who had hero-worshipped RK before actually meeting him, was utterly despicable, showed just how much of an unpleasant, unfeeling bully he was.

If after being sacked he had said that he tried his best, obviously made mistakes but unfortunately it didn’t work out. I would have wished him well and thanked him and wished him well. But he didn’t. He brought out a crass autobiography in which he blamed everyone apart from himself for failure.

The man is a bully but one who runs away if anyone stands up to him. I wouldn’t be surprised if he bottles it when Forrest play down here and develops some illness
on 16:13 - Feb 13 with 3086 views_

Jason Scotland - life under Roy Keane on 16:10 - Feb 13 by hoppy

Do you need a seconder?

Jason Scotland - life under Roy Keane on 16:17 - Feb 13 with 3067 viewshoppy

on 16:13 - Feb 13 by _

You're welcome. If anything changes on that, just let me know!

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

on 16:19 - Feb 13 with 3058 views_

Jason Scotland - life under Roy Keane on 16:17 - Feb 13 by hoppy

You're welcome. If anything changes on that, just let me know!

Jason Scotland - life under Roy Keane on 16:20 - Feb 13 with 3054 viewsBluespeed225

Scotland used to hold the ball up so well, we’d be 1-0 up, Keane would take him off with 20 minutes to go and we’d lose 2-1.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024