Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Third kit question... 13:24 - Oct 26 with 787 viewshoppy

Are there any games planned for us to wear the new 3rd kit, in the same way we wore the black kit at home to Derby last season? (how many games did we end up wearing the black kit in total?)

Presumably, as it's been released as a 3rd kit, as opposed to a new football shirt style leisure top, it would be worn as a playing kit at some point. It will be interesting to see how many games, and how many the orange kit will have been used by the end of the season.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Third kit question... on 13:43 - Oct 26 with 716 viewsnorfsufblue

I'd have thought Brum away would be the ideal game to give it an airing!
Third kit question... on 13:46 - Oct 26 with 708 viewsmatt92

Last year it was reported by Phil that:

"The EFL allow clubs to wear a strip other than their regular home kit having sought permission, which the Blues were granted for the Rams' visit last week."

Town to Wear Blackout Kit Against Derby 11th Oct 2022 14:05
TWTD understands Town will wear their blackout third kit for the first time when they host Derby County live on Sky on Friday 21st October (KO 8pm). 88

I had also thought that that report had said that clubs are only allowed to do it once per season... but apparently not - so that may or may not be true.

We wore the blackout shirt just that once.

Pretty sure the third kit will be worn for Rotherham away, which is still going to be shown on Sky. We must have already asked for and received permission to wear it for that match - so I imagine the arrangement still stands for the rescheduled fixture.
Third kit question... on 14:11 - Oct 26 with 654 viewsZx1988

Third kit question... on 13:46 - Oct 26 by matt92

Last year it was reported by Phil that:

"The EFL allow clubs to wear a strip other than their regular home kit having sought permission, which the Blues were granted for the Rams' visit last week."

Town to Wear Blackout Kit Against Derby 11th Oct 2022 14:05
TWTD understands Town will wear their blackout third kit for the first time when they host Derby County live on Sky on Friday 21st October (KO 8pm). 88

I had also thought that that report had said that clubs are only allowed to do it once per season... but apparently not - so that may or may not be true.

We wore the blackout shirt just that once.

Pretty sure the third kit will be worn for Rotherham away, which is still going to be shown on Sky. We must have already asked for and received permission to wear it for that match - so I imagine the arrangement still stands for the rescheduled fixture.

I think that only applies to when the team is playing at home. Away from home they're free to choose from the kits registered with the EFL.

We played in black away at Burnley as well, if I'm not mistaken?

Poll: Stone Island - immediate associations

Third kit question... on 14:25 - Oct 26 with 610 viewsTractorCam

It was meant to be worn at Rotherham, so expect it to still be the case. That will probably be it!

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Third kit question... on 14:55 - Oct 26 with 538 viewshoppy

Third kit question... on 14:25 - Oct 26 by TractorCam

It was meant to be worn at Rotherham, so expect it to still be the case. That will probably be it!

Presumably they'll be in the orange kit at The Doucy the same evening then against Ipswich Wanderers in the Suffolk Premier Cup (obviously that will be a mix of the u18s/u21s rather than the first team)

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024