Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Big call for Blue Action to be players of the year. 10:53 - Feb 14 with 3364 viewscarlisleaway

They have galvanised the support and if we can get a run of wins be it this season or next, something very big to build on.
Big call for Blue Action to be players of the year. on 11:09 - Feb 14 with 3324 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

To be fair to Blue Action.... they couldnt have chosen a more difficult season to start up.... boy have they been needed.

Certainly due for recognition!!

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Big call for Blue Action to be players of the year. on 11:11 - Feb 14 with 3314 viewsFrimleyBlue

Big call for Blue Action to be players of the year. on 11:09 - Feb 14 by Marshalls_Mullet

To be fair to Blue Action.... they couldnt have chosen a more difficult season to start up.... boy have they been needed.

Certainly due for recognition!!

I think those that 'created' it should be rewarded with free season tickets next season

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Big call for Blue Action to be players of the year. on 11:13 - Feb 14 with 3302 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Big call for Blue Action to be players of the year. on 11:11 - Feb 14 by FrimleyBlue

I think those that 'created' it should be rewarded with free season tickets next season

I did wonder about that, but then I wondered if that could lead to resentment in the wider group.

Maybe something that benefits them all.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Big call for Blue Action to be players of the year. on 11:58 - Feb 14 with 3235 viewsTractorCam

Big call for Blue Action to be players of the year. on 11:11 - Feb 14 by FrimleyBlue

Can you imagine the wet wipes who always complain about the discounts

"Well I always sing at games too where's my free season ticket!"
[Post edited 14 Feb 2019 11:58]

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Big call for Blue Action to be players of the year. on 12:02 - Feb 14 with 3219 viewsITFC_Forever

Big call for Blue Action to be players of the year. on 11:13 - Feb 14 by Marshalls_Mullet

I did wonder about that, but then I wondered if that could lead to resentment in the wider group.

Use the money towards more flags etc?

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Big call for Blue Action to be players of the year. on 12:04 - Feb 14 with 3205 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Big call for Blue Action to be players of the year. on 12:02 - Feb 14 by ITFC_Forever

That type of thing yes.

Big call for Blue Action to be players of the year. on 12:04 - Feb 14 with 3211 viewsmaccyd9

I don't actually imagine those "founders" would accept a free season ticket. I suspect they'd much rather the equivalent said cost donated in order to further develop their flags etc.

Great shout by the OP though, on paper it's an almost impossible task but they have succeeded in getting PR going again. Lamber has no doubt helped but there had to be something there first for him to embrace.

It now does need to move on the next step which is galvanising the North Lower from the goal towards the Brittania where it's still quite sterile.
Big call for Blue Action to be players of the year. on 12:05 - Feb 14 with 3201 viewsBecclesITFC

Big call for Blue Action to be players of the year. on 12:02 - Feb 14 by ITFC_Forever

Great idea. Maybe the club should pay for 100 flags or something. Some will break and be stolen but 100 should last a while.
Login to get fewer ads

Big call for Blue Action to be players of the year. on 12:12 - Feb 14 with 3151 viewstextbackup

Big call for Blue Action to be players of the year. on 12:04 - Feb 14 by maccyd9

I don't actually imagine those "founders" would accept a free season ticket. I suspect they'd much rather the equivalent said cost donated in order to further develop their flags etc.

Great shout by the OP though, on paper it's an almost impossible task but they have succeeded in getting PR going again. Lamber has no doubt helped but there had to be something there first for him to embrace.

It now does need to move on the next step which is galvanising the North Lower from the goal towards the Brittania where it's still quite sterile.

" North Lower from the goal towards the Brittania where it's still quite sterile"
come down there and say it to our faces

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Big call for Blue Action to be players of the year. on 12:13 - Feb 14 with 3147 viewsmaccyd9

Big call for Blue Action to be players of the year. on 12:12 - Feb 14 by textbackup

" North Lower from the goal towards the Brittania where it's still quite sterile"
come down there and say it to our faces

Won't need to, I'll shout it from where I am, you'll be able to hear through all the silence.
Big call for Blue Action to be players of the year. on 12:20 - Feb 14 with 3112 viewstextbackup

Big call for Blue Action to be players of the year. on 12:13 - Feb 14 by maccyd9

Won't need to, I'll shout it from where I am, you'll be able to hear through all the silence.

ouch

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Big call for Blue Action to be players of the year. on 13:07 - Feb 14 with 3053 viewsitfcjoe

Those boys have been brilliant, hats off to them

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Big call for Blue Action to be players of the year. on 13:10 - Feb 14 with 3040 viewstroyse

They are fantastic so good so thankful for them i love them
Big call for Blue Action to be players of the year. on 14:22 - Feb 14 with 2929 viewsbritbiker

About a year ago people were slagging off section 6 when all they were doing was supporting the team.
Loving the better atmosphere. Its sort of backs against the wall. Even if we had got stuffed last night, I think the singing would have continued. Its great, might as well have a good time no matter what happens. Im sure it does boost the players as well.
Big call for Blue Action to be players of the year. on 14:40 - Feb 14 with 2898 viewsWhymarkmariner

No doubt about it, all the fans deserve a win and so do the players. When your luck's out it's out. Tom's goal came off Knudsen. How many deflections, refereeing decisions, both against the team and individual players have we had this season. Not to say that's the reason for us being where we are. If you can't score and let in stupid goals then I suppose we deserve to be where we are. As far as goal scoring is concerned it's not just the forwards that need to brush up. How many times have Pennington and Chambers got on the end of a cross and it's sailed high and wide. As was pointed out in both recent matches if you can't score from open play then free kicks and corners are vital. But we either don't put in good balls or there's nobody on the end of them. Still as long as fans enjoy what they see and we go down with a smile on our faces it's far better than protests, bad feeling and no glimmer of hope for next season.
Big call for Blue Action to be players of the year. on 14:41 - Feb 14 with 2892 viewsChampionship

BA are brilliant but this makes no sense.
Big call for Blue Action to be players of the year. on 16:21 - Feb 14 with 2786 viewsjontysnut

Big call for Blue Action to be players of the year. on 11:13 - Feb 14 by Marshalls_Mullet

This is cheesier than the ripest Stilton but there are some clubs who 'retire' the no 12 shirt in honour of 'the twelfth man'. Or in this case Blue Action.
Big call for Blue Action to be players of the year. on 16:28 - Feb 14 with 2781 viewsSuperfrans

I'd suggest creating a new award for every season, perhaps named "Fans Champion". The first winners could be Blue Action.

This could be presented at the annual awards dinner, with player of the year, young player of the year, goal of the year, most improved player of the year etc.

I suggested this on here the other day, as it happens.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024