Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If anyone has any fishing locations perhaps they could PM me 21:06 - Feb 13 with 2181 viewsLord_Lucan

n to the Mrs T

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

If anyone has any fishing locations perhaps they could PM me on 21:07 - Feb 13 with 2177 viewsfooters

Do you want actual fishing lakes, LL? Or am I due a woosh?

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

If anyone has any fishing locations perhaps they could PM me on 21:09 - Feb 13 with 2158 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Please share if you catch anything.

(By PM)

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

If anyone has any fishing locations perhaps they could PM me on 21:09 - Feb 13 with 2155 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

If anyone has any fishing locations perhaps they could PM me on 21:07 - Feb 13 by footers

Woooosh

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

If anyone has any fishing locations perhaps they could PM me on 21:09 - Feb 13 with 2152 viewsFixed_It

If anyone has any fishing locations perhaps they could PM me on 21:07 - Feb 13 by footers

I think he is after a faster flowing body of water...

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

If anyone has any fishing locations perhaps they could PM me on 21:11 - Feb 13 with 2138 viewsfooters

If anyone has any fishing locations perhaps they could PM me on 21:09 - Feb 13 by Marshalls_Mullet

Woooosh

Balls. I blame the post-work pints. Shame as I know some cracking lakes in Suffolk and Essex.

If anyone has any fishing locations perhaps they could PM me on 21:15 - Feb 13 with 2115 viewsBackToRussia

done

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

If anyone has any fishing locations perhaps they could PM me on 21:15 - Feb 13 with 2115 viewsLord_Lucan

If anyone has any fishing locations perhaps they could PM me on 21:11 - Feb 13 by footers

Balls. I blame the post-work pints. Shame as I know some cracking lakes in Suffolk and Essex.

Feel free to share them as well

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

If anyone has any fishing locations perhaps they could PM me on 21:34 - Feb 13 with 2050 viewsjontysnut

Gatwick

Garden Park Ponds.
Login to get fewer ads

If anyone has any fishing locations perhaps they could PM me on 08:07 - Feb 14 with 1926 viewsbritbiker

If anyone has any fishing locations perhaps they could PM me on 21:09 - Feb 13 by Marshalls_Mullet

Woooosh

My eyes are a bit bleary this morning. I thought he asked for fisting locstions. Thought I had 'accidentally' gone on the wrong website 'again'
If anyone has any fishing locations perhaps they could PM me on 15:51 - Feb 14 with 1869 viewsRobTheMonk

If anyone has any fishing locations perhaps they could PM me on 08:07 - Feb 14 by britbiker

My eyes are a bit bleary this morning. I thought he asked for fisting locstions. Thought I had 'accidentally' gone on the wrong website 'again'

Hahaha, not just you that misread that title!
If anyone has any fishing locations perhaps they could PM me on 16:06 - Feb 14 with 1854 viewsSwansea_Blue

If you can wait a few months Anderson Lakes out by Needham Market is a nice little place for summer tench fishing. Or it used to be about 20 years ago.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

If anyone has any fishing locations perhaps they could PM me on 16:11 - Feb 14 with 1845 viewsSwansea_Blue

If anyone has any fishing locations perhaps they could PM me on 08:07 - Feb 14 by britbiker

There can't be that many places you can shove a fist. Can't believe there'a a whole website dedicated to it.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

If anyone has any fishing locations perhaps they could PM me on 21:53 - Feb 14 with 1766 viewsbritbiker

If anyone has any fishing locations perhaps they could PM me on 16:11 - Feb 14 by Swansea_Blue

There can't be that many places you can shove a fist. Can't believe there'a a whole website dedicated to it.

Maybe i'm straight laced but I cant believe its something people want to do or have done to them.
If anyone has any fishing locations perhaps they could PM me on 22:39 - Feb 14 with 1744 viewspickles110564

I used to fish in the Ufford hole when i was a kid, and caught a dace that was close to the record and got a shakespeare rod and reel from the angling times for it.
My friends dad owned the rod and gun shop in woodbridge in those days and we were members of the angling club.
We used to have the yearly club cup presentation evening in the Melton Grange hotel, on one of these nights i accidentally set fire to one of the curtains and dropped the cup i had one on the way home. Did not realise how much i had damaged it until i got clipped round the ear next morning.
We used to fish in holton pits (thats what i think it was called) with roach poles and all you caught were tiddlers all match.
If anyone has any fishing locations perhaps they could PM me on 22:43 - Feb 14 with 1738 viewsLord_Lucan

If anyone has any fishing locations perhaps they could PM me on 22:39 - Feb 14 by pickles110564

I used to fish in the Ufford hole when i was a kid, and caught a dace that was close to the record and got a shakespeare rod and reel from the angling times for it.
My friends dad owned the rod and gun shop in woodbridge in those days and we were members of the angling club.
We used to have the yearly club cup presentation evening in the Melton Grange hotel, on one of these nights i accidentally set fire to one of the curtains and dropped the cup i had one on the way home. Did not realise how much i had damaged it until i got clipped round the ear next morning.
We used to fish in holton pits (thats what i think it was called) with roach poles and all you caught were tiddlers all match.

I used to know the owners of Rod and Gun back in the early to mid 80's but I can't remember their names

Dace! Ha

If anyone has any fishing locations perhaps they could PM me on 22:51 - Feb 14 with 1719 viewspickles110564

If anyone has any fishing locations perhaps they could PM me on 22:43 - Feb 14 by Lord_Lucan

I used to know the owners of Rod and Gun back in the early to mid 80's but I can't remember their names

Dace! Ha

The Abbotts were the owners when i was a lad, also a nice guy with the initials JD worked in there.
If anyone has any fishing locations perhaps they could PM me on 22:55 - Feb 14 with 1709 viewsfooters

If anyone has any fishing locations perhaps they could PM me on 22:43 - Feb 14 by Lord_Lucan

Dace! Ha

Jokes aside, Bobby George's lakes are well worth a gander if you're out that way. I'd also recommend Ellingham Mill for carp fishing, though tbh I find carp fishing to be a bit of a bore- too many pedants with all their weird af baits. And a house at Ellingham was also where Julian Assange was camped up before being holed up in the embassy.

Sea fishing is where the action is, but my blessed mother sold all my rods while I was away at uni in one of her cleaning drives. I now need to replace all that kit my dad had saved. Bloody woman gave it all away for free...

If anyone has any fishing locations perhaps they could PM me on 22:55 - Feb 14 with 1708 viewsfooters

If anyone has any fishing locations perhaps they could PM me on 22:51 - Feb 14 by pickles110564

The Abbotts were the owners when i was a lad, also a nice guy with the initials JD worked in there.

Janoi Donacien? Hasn't he caused enough trouble round here without getting involved with our precious fishing lakes?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024