Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chambers for red card 20:00 - Feb 23 with 1941 viewsmarkand1986

I think he has to have more awareness and come over much quicker to cover Jonas. Had he done that, no red card for me. Little things like that make a huge difference and ultimately cost us.
Chambers for red card on 20:18 - Feb 23 with 1870 viewsSwansea_Blue

I don’t know what had just happened in the build up; had we had a corner/free kick? First thing I wondered was where’s the CB cover.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Chambers for red card on 20:25 - Feb 23 with 1845 viewsmarkand1986

Chambers for red card on 20:18 - Feb 23 by Swansea_Blue

I don’t know what had just happened in the build up; had we had a corner/free kick? First thing I wondered was where’s the CB cover.

It was literally just a long clearance and chambers jogs over. Yes there was a man the other side but him coming over quickly deals with the issue. Just looked causal to me.
Chambers for red card on 20:36 - Feb 23 with 1813 viewsCheltenham_Blue

I'd be amazed if the club don't appeal that red. Knudsen was never the last man striker had a lot to do.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Chambers for red card on 20:39 - Feb 23 with 1794 viewsbournemouthblue

Looking at about a second of replay, my first thought was why a player as slow as Leon Clarke had been allowed to get goal side of Knudsen?

One of the biggest things we have missed having sold Webster is athleticism. Are Wolfy and the other lad any quicker than our current mob?

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Chambers for red card on 20:41 - Feb 23 with 1789 viewscbower

There looks like a moment of hesitancy from Chambo and then he goes. That split second perhaps costt him 2 yards. Had he been that much closer it may have swayed the ref to a yellow. However, wouldn't have stopped Jonas who made a very poor decision. Clarke had an awful lot left to do still.

bluescouser

Chambers for red card on 21:01 - Feb 23 with 1735 viewsmarkand1986

Chambers for red card on 20:41 - Feb 23 by cbower

There looks like a moment of hesitancy from Chambo and then he goes. That split second perhaps costt him 2 yards. Had he been that much closer it may have swayed the ref to a yellow. However, wouldn't have stopped Jonas who made a very poor decision. Clarke had an awful lot left to do still.

Think you summed it up pretty well, that delay was pretty crucial.
Chambers for red card on 21:45 - Feb 23 with 1633 viewsKeaneish

Chambers for red card on 20:39 - Feb 23 by bournemouthblue

Looking at about a second of replay, my first thought was why a player as slow as Leon Clarke had been allowed to get goal side of Knudsen?

One of the biggest things we have missed having sold Webster is athleticism. Are Wolfy and the other lad any quicker than our current mob?

That's my problem with it too. Elder got pelters for it recently so it's fair Knudsen should. The pull back is ridiculous but I don't think it was a straight red given Chambers position but why give the ref a decision to make in a game of such magnitude?

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Chambers for red card on 22:12 - Feb 23 with 1582 viewsbritbiker

Chambers for red card on 21:45 - Feb 23 by Keaneish

That's my problem with it too. Elder got pelters for it recently so it's fair Knudsen should. The pull back is ridiculous but I don't think it was a straight red given Chambers position but why give the ref a decision to make in a game of such magnitude?

Now the eight red he has given in 22 games. Reds are too easily given these days and ruins the games for spectators. Maybe a sin bin would be a better option sometimes.
Login to get fewer ads

Chambers for red card on 22:16 - Feb 23 with 1572 viewsxrayspecs

Chambers for red card on 20:39 - Feb 23 by bournemouthblue

No.
Chambers for red card on 02:00 - Feb 24 with 1442 viewsbournemouthblue

Chambers for red card on 22:16 - Feb 23 by xrayspecs

No.

That is disappointing to hear

Pace isn't everything but it is a useful weapon in the arsenal none the less

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Chambers for red card on 10:55 - Feb 24 with 1272 viewsblueislander

Chambers for red card on 20:36 - Feb 23 by Cheltenham_Blue

I'd be amazed if the club don't appeal that red. Knudsen was never the last man striker had a lot to do.

Lambert said that he thought the red card was given correctly, so there won’t be money wasted on an appeal, which , when turned down, would result in a longer suspension. Not that it would bother me if Knudsen never wore a Town shirt again.
Chambers for red card on 10:58 - Feb 24 with 1269 viewsblueislander

Chambers for red card on 22:16 - Feb 23 by xrayspecs

No.

You cannot think that Woolfenden is as slow as Chambers?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024