Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Good news, another probable terrorist arrested in the UK 20:07 - Feb 24 with 1290 viewsSteve_M

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/terrorist-arrested-leeds-police-righ

[Post edited 24 Feb 2019 20:10]

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Good news, another probable terrorist arrested in the UK on 20:49 - Feb 24 with 1214 viewsBlueBadger

An 'intelligence-led arrest' is probably the only chance these people get to be associated with intelligence...

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Good news, another probable terrorist arrested in the UK on 20:58 - Feb 24 with 1204 viewsChampionship

Neo-Nazi group National Action became the first right-wing group banned in Britain in 2016.

Former members include a man who plotted to murder a Labour MP, another who tried to behead an Asian man in Tesco, a teenager who tried to make a pipe bomb and an extremist who planned a massacre at an LGBT+ pride event.

Fck me.
Good news, another probable terrorist arrested in the UK on 21:01 - Feb 24 with 1193 viewsBlueBadger

Good news, another probable terrorist arrested in the UK on 20:58 - Feb 24 by Championship

Neo-Nazi group National Action became the first right-wing group banned in Britain in 2016.

Former members include a man who plotted to murder a Labour MP, another who tried to behead an Asian man in Tesco, a teenager who tried to make a pipe bomb and an extremist who planned a massacre at an LGBT+ pride event.

Fck me.

These are the sort of people that the Taxi Gang were trying to defend this morning/last night.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Good news, another probable terrorist arrested in the UK on 21:05 - Feb 24 with 1172 viewsChampionship

Good news, another probable terrorist arrested in the UK on 21:01 - Feb 24 by BlueBadger

These are the sort of people that the Taxi Gang were trying to defend this morning/last night.

Taxi gang?
Good news, another probable terrorist arrested in the UK on 21:09 - Feb 24 with 1169 viewsBlueBadger

Good news, another probable terrorist arrested in the UK on 21:05 - Feb 24 by Championship

Taxi gang?

A small group of vigorously non-PC TWTD posters who get VERY, VERY upset indeed if you take the piss out of or mention his various criminal activities and lies of one Stephen Yaxley-Lennon. Named for his chief cheerleader, now banned.

Good news, another probable terrorist arrested in the UK on 21:09 - Feb 24 with 1169 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Good news, another probable terrorist arrested in the UK on 21:01 - Feb 24 by BlueBadger

I have no time for 'the Taxi gang' but you have put in some big old steps there haven't you.....do you intentionally play the part of your avatar?

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Good news, another probable terrorist arrested in the UK on 21:10 - Feb 24 with 1153 viewsBlueBadger

Good news, another probable terrorist arrested in the UK on 21:09 - Feb 24 by BanksterDebtSlave

I have no time for 'the Taxi gang' but you have put in some big old steps there haven't you.....do you intentionally play the part of your avatar?

I'm not really Iain Dowie, if that helps.

Good news, another probable terrorist arrested in the UK on 21:13 - Feb 24 with 1127 viewsChampionship

Good news, another probable terrorist arrested in the UK on 21:09 - Feb 24 by BlueBadger

A small group of vigorously non-PC TWTD posters who get VERY, VERY upset indeed if you take the piss out of or mention his various criminal activities and lies of one Stephen Yaxley-Lennon. Named for his chief cheerleader, now banned.

I think i have spotted 1-2 of them.
Login to get fewer ads

Good news, another probable terrorist arrested in the UK on 07:34 - Feb 25 with 901 viewsBluefish

Best to kick them out of the country and abuse anyone that looks similar to them

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024