Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
‘And Luke Wolfenden leads his team up the Wembley steps... 16:59 - Mar 4 with 1452 viewstextbackup

... for a second time this season, but this time it’s not as checkatrade winners, it’s as league 1 playoff final winners’

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

‘And Luke Wolfenden leads his team up the Wembley steps... on 17:09 - Mar 4 with 1376 viewsChampionship

Hopefully we treat that as a competition for our reserves.
‘And Luke Wolfenden leads his team up the Wembley steps... on 17:09 - Mar 4 with 1382 viewsITFC_Forever

Sitting around in your dressing gown drinking wine all day is starting to show....

P 1118, W 498, D 285, L 335, F 1699, A 1352
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

‘And Luke Wolfenden leads his team up the Wembley steps... on 17:14 - Mar 4 with 1341 viewsuefacup81

‘And Luke Wolfenden leads his team up the Wembley steps... on 17:09 - Mar 4 by Championship

No chance.

Regardless of the competition, a winning mentality is good to build and keep. Even if it's the most mickey mouse trophy going, a good run/win will be amazing for morale.

I think the rule is that at least five (if not more) of the starting XI for a Checkatrade Trophy match must play in either the match before or after the tie.
[Post edited 4 Mar 2019 17:26]

Poll: Predictions for tonight?

‘And Luke Wolfenden leads his team up the Wembley steps... on 17:15 - Mar 4 with 1336 viewstextbackup

‘And Luke Wolfenden leads his team up the Wembley steps... on 17:09 - Mar 4 by ITFC_Forever

Sitting around in your dressing gown drinking wine all day is starting to show....

ITs more the 30 hours I’ve been awake for I think

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

‘And Luke Wolfenden leads his team up the Wembley steps... on 17:17 - Mar 4 with 1321 viewschicoazul

‘And Luke Wolfenden leads his team up the Wembley steps... on 17:09 - Mar 4 by Championship

I literally have no idea why anyone would think this.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

‘And Luke Wolfenden leads his team up the Wembley steps... on 17:52 - Mar 4 with 1222 viewspatrickswell

I don’t know why people are so desperate to put themselves through the play-offs given our record in them. It’s only a few years since Sheffield United we’re getting beaten over 2 legs by Yeovil, you just know the same thing would happen to us.

To those calling the Third Division title, “tinpot”, just remember, if it’s good enough for Alf Ramsey it will be more than good enough for Paul Lambert.
‘And Luke Wolfenden leads his team up the Wembley steps... on 17:53 - Mar 4 with 1219 viewsTractorCam

That would be a fine every game we played.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

‘And Luke Wolfenden leads his team up the Wembley steps... on 17:57 - Mar 4 with 1202 viewshoppy

Win the League One title, and have 3 visits to Wembley when we win both League Cup and FA Cup as well as the Checkatrade... Sod the playoffs.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Login to get fewer ads

‘And Luke Wolfenden leads his team up the Wembley steps... on 17:57 - Mar 4 with 1200 viewshoppy

‘And Luke Wolfenden leads his team up the Wembley steps... on 17:53 - Mar 4 by TractorCam

That would be a fine every game we played.

Depends if playing our reserves is a stronger side?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

‘And Luke Wolfenden leads his team up the Wembley steps... on 18:17 - Mar 4 with 1132 viewsFtnfwest

He’s going to be on loan at Peterborough?
‘And Luke Wolfenden leads his team up the Wembley steps... on 18:55 - Mar 4 with 1038 viewsbournemouthblue

A bit like the FA and League Cups then

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024