Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
EU Vote 19:16 - Mar 13 with 872 viewsWhymarkmariner

Just wondering when Parliament are having a Vote to Vote whether they should have a Vote and if so if the Vote is not the Vote they want when will they Vote to reject the Vote they Voted on ?
EU Vote on 19:20 - Mar 13 with 846 viewsSpruceMoose

About a minute ago!

They voted to rule out no-deal Brexit for good by majority of four.

308 lunatics and treacherous self-serving blights in the chamber though. I eagerly await the list of who voted which way.
[Post edited 13 Mar 2019 19:23]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

EU Vote on 19:22 - Mar 13 with 831 viewsTrequartista

EU Vote on 19:20 - Mar 13 by SpruceMoose

About a minute ago!

308 lunatics and treacherous self-serving blights in the chamber though. I eagerly await the list of who voted which way.

It means nothing - see dinner analogy below.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

EU Vote on 19:24 - Mar 13 with 813 viewsfooters

About a minute ago!

Only till the deadline of the 29th. Once A50 is extended it's straight back on the table, baby!

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

EU Vote on 19:24 - Mar 13 with 815 viewsSpruceMoose

EU Vote on 19:22 - Mar 13 by Trequartista

It means nothing - see dinner analogy below.

I did. Your post was daft enough there without repeating it here!

It's 'Tea' btw.
[Post edited 13 Mar 2019 19:26]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

EU Vote on 19:25 - Mar 13 with 798 viewsSpruceMoose

EU Vote on 19:24 - Mar 13 by footers

Only till the deadline of the 29th. Once A50 is extended it's straight back on the table, baby!

Yeah but I'll be busy filling out my postal votes by then

EU Vote on 19:26 - Mar 13 with 788 viewsBloomBlue

About a minute ago!

That majority isn't big enough as remainers have been saying about the vote to leave the EU
EU Vote on 19:27 - Mar 13 with 780 viewsSpruceMoose

Sorry Bloom. I have you on ignore. I guess if what you have posted is interesting for once someone will eventually let me know.

EU Vote on 19:29 - Mar 13 with 767 viewsBlueBadger

From BBC news 'MPs are now voting on whether the PM's Brexit plan should be scrapped in favour of a "managed no deal".

Yes, because a choreographed car crash would be MUCH nicer.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Login to get fewer ads

EU Vote on 19:29 - Mar 13 with 759 viewsBloomBlue

EU Vote on 19:27 - Mar 13 by SpruceMoose

Sorry Bloom. I have you on ignore. I guess if what you have posted is interesting for once someone will eventually let me know.

Don't worry I won't lose any sleep over it.
EU Vote on 19:29 - Mar 13 with 762 viewsButterbing

About a minute ago!

We might not learn much. This was an amendment to the government’s motion and was not a free vote. If I understand it correctly they do not now vote on the motion as the amendment was passed. Somebody correct me if I’ve got it wrong.
EU Vote on 19:31 - Mar 13 with 753 viewsButterbing

EU Vote on 19:27 - Mar 13 by SpruceMoose

You didn’t miss anything, don’t worry.😋
EU Vote on 19:31 - Mar 13 with 745 viewsSpruceMoose

EU Vote on 19:31 - Mar 13 by Butterbing

You didn’t miss anything, don’t worry.😋

I've never been less surprised.

EU Vote on 19:33 - Mar 13 with 735 viewsBloomBlue

EU Vote on 19:29 - Mar 13 by Butterbing

We might not learn much. This was an amendment to the government’s motion and was not a free vote. If I understand it correctly they do not now vote on the motion as the amendment was passed. Somebody correct me if I’ve got it wrong.

Wrong
EU Vote on 20:40 - Mar 13 with 661 viewsButterbing

EU Vote on 19:33 - Mar 13 by BloomBlue

Wrong

Please feel free to correct.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024