Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I see Bayern Munich lost at home in europe again 22:04 - Mar 13 with 893 viewsXYZ

presumably Liverpool will have a 50th celebration in 2069
I see Bayern Munich lost at home in europe again on 08:16 - Mar 14 with 651 viewsuefacup81

Is that their 'record' stuffed, then? I seem to recall when Chelsea did it in the CL final they used the argument that it was technically a neutral venue.

Poll: Predictions for tonight?

I see Bayern Munich lost at home in europe again on 08:53 - Mar 14 with 596 viewstractordownsouth

I see Bayern Munich lost at home in europe again on 08:16 - Mar 14 by uefacup81

Is that their 'record' stuffed, then? I seem to recall when Chelsea did it in the CL final they used the argument that it was technically a neutral venue.

They got stuffed 4-0 by Real Madrid at home in 2014, so if there was a record it went a few years ago. Unless the record was purely English teams

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

I see Bayern Munich lost at home in europe again on 09:04 - Mar 14 with 568 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

I see Bayern Munich lost at home in europe again on 08:53 - Mar 14 by tractordownsouth

They got stuffed 4-0 by Real Madrid at home in 2014, so if there was a record it went a few years ago. Unless the record was purely English teams

It was - but they lost 2-0 at home to Arsenal in 2013 anyway

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

I see Bayern Munich lost at home in europe again on 09:08 - Mar 14 with 558 viewsfooters

I see Bayern Munich lost at home in europe again on 08:16 - Mar 14 by uefacup81

Don't we hold that particular record?

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024