Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Season ticket holder event yesterday... 09:44 - Mar 17 with 1291 viewsRegencyBlue

Anyone else go prior to the match?

Thought it was good, and not just because we got a free pie and a beer! Lambert again outlined the club needs rebuilding and there was quite a bit of implied criticism at how it has been run in recent years, on and off the pitch.

Terry Butcher was also there and at one point said Lamberts approach since joining reminds him of the Bobby Robson era in that he has introduced himself to all of the staff and completely changed the mood around the place. Coming from someone like Butcher that’s a ringing endorsement .

No mention of Evans directly at all but many of the things Lambert was criticising clearly lie at his door. It will be interesting to see how things progress over the next few months because Lambert is laying out a vision for the future which Evans will have to buy into if it is to work.
Season ticket holder event yesterday... on 10:17 - Mar 17 with 1200 viewsDublinBlue84

Had a ticket but didn't go in the end due to other late notice commitments I couldn't avoid.

Anything you can share?

Poll: What result on Tuesday is best for the club?

Season ticket holder event yesterday... on 10:17 - Mar 17 with 1195 viewsReuser_is_God

Good stuff.

What in particular did Lambert criticise?

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Season ticket holder event yesterday... on 13:03 - Mar 17 with 1006 viewsITFC_Forever

Yep, I went and thoroughly enjoyed it.

Was good that PL and LO’N were able to spare some time from their match-day schedule and the reminiscing from Terry Butcher, John Wark and Mick Stockwell was good too... clearly they had (still have) a very close bond in their squads back in the day, and as soon as one started telling a story, the others started laughing as they knew what was coming. Particularly liked the Bobby Ferguson and the camamile lotion story, and that Kevin Beattie was appointed the mentor for the younger players to show them the ropes etc to being a professional footballer.

P 1118, W 498, D 285, L 335, F 1699, A 1352
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Season ticket holder event yesterday... on 13:07 - Mar 17 with 986 viewsPJH

Yes, I went and I very much enjoyed it.

I did post a little summary (at the request of RIG) on the Re-boot thread this morning.
Season ticket holder event yesterday... on 13:13 - Mar 17 with 944 viewsReuser_is_God

Season ticket holder event yesterday... on 13:07 - Mar 17 by PJH

Yes, I went and I very much enjoyed it.

I did post a little summary (at the request of RIG) on the Re-boot thread this morning.

Cheers buh just read it.

I really wanted to get along to this but wasn’t quick enough getting my ticket but really glad it was popular as I feel it’s important us as supporters get behind things like this as & when the club put them on.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024