Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
"White supremacist mass killing spree...." 08:39 - Mar 16 with 2220 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Don't they mean.."Short, balding, pink man murders children?"

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

"White supremacist mass killing spree...." on 08:47 - Mar 16 with 2195 viewsZedRodgers

Angelic boy apparently.

No, not at the moment

"White supremacist mass killing spree...." on 08:49 - Mar 16 with 2186 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

In response to the downvote......which headline do you think this lowlife wanted?

(No subject) on 08:51 - Mar 16 with 2175 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

"White supremacist mass killing spree...." on 08:47 - Mar 16 by ZedRodgers

Angelic boy apparently.

Surprised we don't see more of this sort of insight from the tabloids following islamic fundamentalist inspired murders.
[Post edited 16 Mar 2019 8:52]

"White supremacist mass killing spree...." on 08:56 - Mar 16 with 2162 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

"White supremacist mass killing spree...." on 08:49 - Mar 16 by BanksterDebtSlave

In response to the downvote......which headline do you think this lowlife wanted?

I'm not defending him, but why choose words such as 'short', 'balding' and 'pink' as descriptions that you feel are belittling?

You're falling into the trap of singling people out by identifying features that you feel are not manly.

I couldn't give a sh1t about the evil b4stard, but was intrigued to discover which group of people you don't like.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

"White supremacist mass killing spree...." on 09:14 - Mar 16 with 2132 viewsMullysplace1

Anyone who kills anyone like that is one evil bar steward.
"White supremacist mass killing spree...." on 09:33 - Mar 16 with 2102 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

"White supremacist mass killing spree...." on 08:56 - Mar 16 by Marshalls_Mullet

I'm not defending him, but why choose words such as 'short', 'balding' and 'pink' as descriptions that you feel are belittling?

You're falling into the trap of singling people out by identifying features that you feel are not manly.

I couldn't give a sh1t about the evil b4stard, but was intrigued to discover which group of people you don't like.

They are accurate descriptors of this man and I do not dislike all short, balding pink people. Furthermore I have no interest in 'manliness' either whatever that is....just in people being 'human(e).'
Hitler, Stalin and Napoleon were very short though......coincidence?

"White supremacist mass killing spree...." on 09:45 - Mar 16 with 2080 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

"White supremacist mass killing spree...." on 09:33 - Mar 16 by BanksterDebtSlave

They are accurate descriptors of this man and I do not dislike all short, balding pink people. Furthermore I have no interest in 'manliness' either whatever that is....just in people being 'human(e).'

Your post suggested different.

Doesn't really matter, am sure we can all agree he's an evil b4stard.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

"White supremacist mass killing spree...." on 10:02 - Mar 16 with 2045 viewseireblue

"White supremacist mass killing spree...." on 09:33 - Mar 16 by BanksterDebtSlave

http://www.todayifoundout.com/index.php/2010/03/napolean-bonaparte-having-been-s
Login to get fewer ads

"White supremacist mass killing spree...." on 10:07 - Mar 16 with 2037 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

"White supremacist mass killing spree...." on 10:02 - Mar 16 by eireblue

http://www.todayifoundout.com/index.php/2010/03/napolean-bonaparte-having-been-s

Must be french revisionist fake news!

(No subject) on 11:51 - Mar 16 with 1970 viewsboysof1981

(No subject) on 08:51 - Mar 16 by BanksterDebtSlave

Surprised we don't see more of this sort of insight from the tabloids following islamic fundamentalist inspired murders.

(No subject) on 12:11 - Mar 16 with 1943 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

(No subject) on 11:51 - Mar 16 by boysof1981

Damn it! Why couldn't Owen Jones have just kept his trap shut and nobody would have ever found out!

(No subject) on 14:07 - Mar 16 with 1890 viewsJ2BLUE

(No subject) on 08:51 - Mar 16 by BanksterDebtSlave

Why do people keep doing this?

'They wouldn't say this about a Muslim terrorist!!!!1'

'No way this will be described as terrorism!!!1!!1'

So often we see the fat right criticised* for seeing what they want to see and refusing to accept facts. Now we see people doing exactly the same trying to create this narrative which isn't true if people actually bother to look. I am really interested in what your goal is pushing this false agenda? Is it just virtue signalling gone wrong or are you actually trying to push this narrative for some reason?

*i'm making a point, i'm not defending the far right at all. Just pointing out the smug hypocrisy from so many people.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

"White supremacist mass killing spree...." on 15:23 - Mar 16 with 1834 viewsBlueBadger

'Terrorist commits terror attack' would be most apt.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

(No subject) on 15:25 - Mar 16 with 1826 viewsBlueBadger

(No subject) on 14:07 - Mar 16 by J2BLUE

So often we see the fat right criticised* for seeing what they want to see and refusing to accept facts. Now we see people doing exactly the same trying to create this narrative which isn't true if people actually bother to look. I am really interested in what your goal is pushing this false agenda? Is it just virtue signalling gone wrong or are you actually trying to push this narrative for some reason?

*i'm making a point, i'm not defending the far right at all. Just pointing out the smug hypocrisy from so many people.

I think they keep doing it because the papers keep doing it. As if somehow there's something inherently different between white violent facist inadequates and brown violent facist inadequates.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

(No subject) on 15:28 - Mar 16 with 1813 viewsJ2BLUE

(No subject) on 15:25 - Mar 16 by BlueBadger

I think they keep doing it because the papers keep doing it. As if somehow there's something inherently different between white violent facist inadequates and brown violent facist inadequates.

They don't though. At least not anywhere near to the extent that people like to claim.

He was called a terrorist by every news outlet and the PM of NZ. There are always stories about the background of shooters, usually following the same story of the young kind hearted kid becoming radicalised.

Truly impaired.

(No subject) on 15:37 - Mar 16 with 1785 viewsSpruceMoose

(No subject) on 15:28 - Mar 16 by J2BLUE

They don't though. At least not anywhere near to the extent that people like to claim.

He was called a terrorist by every news outlet and the PM of NZ. There are always stories about the background of shooters, usually following the same story of the young kind hearted kid becoming radicalised.

It's a valid point. White mass murderers are reported on differently to brown mass murderers.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

(No subject) on 15:39 - Mar 16 with 1776 viewsJ2BLUE

(No subject) on 15:37 - Mar 16 by SpruceMoose

It's a valid point. White mass murderers are reported on differently to brown mass murderers.

As I said, not anywhere near the extent people claim. People often come out with this stuff as soon as anything happens even when they are completely wrong. I find it odd.
[Post edited 16 Mar 2019 16:04]

Truly impaired.

(No subject) on 15:43 - Mar 16 with 1755 viewsSpruceMoose

(No subject) on 15:39 - Mar 16 by J2BLUE

As I said, not anywhere near the extent people claim. People often come out with this stuff as soon as anything happens even when they are completely wrong. I find it odd.

You probably just haven't noticed. It's true though.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

(No subject) on 15:45 - Mar 16 with 1750 viewsjeera

(No subject) on 14:07 - Mar 16 by J2BLUE

I agree with your sentiment but don't see why you're singling out right fat people as your example.

That's not very nice.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

(No subject) on 15:49 - Mar 16 with 1732 viewswkj

(No subject) on 15:39 - Mar 16 by J2BLUE

Regardless of which side you believe - I would like to disagree with the use of the phrase "people love coming out with" - I believe the context you intend it along the lines of "people often come out with" - but to imply anyone here loves anything about observations of situations like these, and the fall out, is a bit iffy to me.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

(No subject) on 15:50 - Mar 16 with 1728 viewsJ2BLUE

(No subject) on 15:43 - Mar 16 by SpruceMoose

You probably just haven't noticed. It's true though.

Oh of course, i'm the one who is wrong. What about the respected TWTD poster who posted that it wouldn't be called terrorism? It was reported as terrorism by every media outlet from Sky to the Guardian to the BBC. It was called terrorism by world leaders including the NZ PM.

I think some of you should actually try reading the articles in the papers etc. These stories almost always follow the same narrative. Maybe it's different in the US. Plenty of UK examples on Twitter etc at the moment. I'm sure the likes of Owen Jones will acknowledge them soon.

Truly impaired.

(No subject) on 16:02 - Mar 16 with 1693 viewsSpruceMoose

(No subject) on 15:50 - Mar 16 by J2BLUE

Oh of course, i'm the one who is wrong. What about the respected TWTD poster who posted that it wouldn't be called terrorism? It was reported as terrorism by every media outlet from Sky to the Guardian to the BBC. It was called terrorism by world leaders including the NZ PM.

I think some of you should actually try reading the articles in the papers etc. These stories almost always follow the same narrative. Maybe it's different in the US. Plenty of UK examples on Twitter etc at the moment. I'm sure the likes of Owen Jones will acknowledge them soon.

I mean, you do have form for being wrong and not accepting it until a much later date

It's not controversial. It's clear. UK press reports crimes committed by white people differently to those committed by people of colour. Anyway. I'm off to enjoy the second half. Enjoy your weekend

(No subject) on 16:03 - Mar 16 with 1690 viewsJ2BLUE

(No subject) on 15:49 - Mar 16 by wkj

Regardless of which side you believe - I would like to disagree with the use of the phrase "people love coming out with" - I believe the context you intend it along the lines of "people often come out with" - but to imply anyone here loves anything about observations of situations like these, and the fall out, is a bit iffy to me.

Fair point. Will edit.

Truly impaired.

(No subject) on 16:06 - Mar 16 with 1675 viewsJ2BLUE

(No subject) on 16:02 - Mar 16 by SpruceMoose

I mean, you do have form for being wrong and not accepting it until a much later date

It's not controversial. It's clear. UK press reports crimes committed by white people differently to those committed by people of colour. Anyway. I'm off to enjoy the second half. Enjoy your weekend

We've gone from the narrow focus of terrorist attacks which are always called terrorist attacks and almost always have a story about the attacker/s which goes along the lines of nice kid who got radicalised to crime in general.

Crime in general, I don't disagree.

You too.

Truly impaired.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024