Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Did that kid in the cobbold get to sing his song? 13:01 - Mar 17 with 737 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

No but seriously good atmosphere yesterday, shout out blue action. Done a fine job.

My only annoyance is that drum, I really don't like drums at football matches but oh well.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Did that kid in the cobbold get to sing his song? on 13:16 - Mar 17 with 691 viewsJ2BLUE

He started to but Blue Action sent the boys round and now he's back in line.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Did that kid in the cobbold get to sing his song? on 13:32 - Mar 17 with 667 viewsBlue_Order

He was warned pre-match not to even attempt to start his own songs, the little toerag.

As for the drum... it’s needed imo. It helps to keep everyone in time - eg. Notice how ESWF is usually sung too quickly at away games. It also just seems to get more people singing in our section. I actually noticed yesterday when he stopped for a few minutes, less people sang... he started up again, and more joined in.
Did that kid in the cobbold get to sing his song? on 13:56 - Mar 17 with 615 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Did that kid in the cobbold get to sing his song? on 13:32 - Mar 17 by Blue_Order

He was warned pre-match not to even attempt to start his own songs, the little toerag.

As for the drum... it’s needed imo. It helps to keep everyone in time - eg. Notice how ESWF is usually sung too quickly at away games. It also just seems to get more people singing in our section. I actually noticed yesterday when he stopped for a few minutes, less people sang... he started up again, and more joined in.

Fair enough. If it benefits the atmosphere I am all for it. Just think maybe just clapping sounds better.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024