Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stroud got a lot wrong for both sides 17:39 - Mar 16 with 4773 viewsMullet

However, what was his problem with our goal? He didn't even seem to indicate a decision correctly.

Likewise to not give that penalty after Villa is criminal.

The biggest problem is he isn't one kind of referee or the other. He's not officious, he doesn't wave play on every time, he reacts to crowds, he never seems to place himself in the right spot and only defers to linesmen when he's caught behind play or the decision is a small one.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Stroud got a lot wrong for both sides on 17:41 - Mar 16 with 4479 viewsSpruceMoose

He didn't get to blow his whistle and he loves blowing his whistle!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Stroud got a lot wrong for both sides on 17:46 - Mar 16 with 4421 viewsSarge

The problem was it went in.

He’s a bent, incompetent, waste of space and if there was any accountability within the FA he’d have been chucked on the scrap heap years ago.
Stroud got a lot wrong for both sides on 17:48 - Mar 16 with 4389 viewsDarth_Koont

He hadn't blown for play to start, I think.

But cancelled out Murphy's goal that looked fine. Not even sure what the decision was there.

Pronouns: He/Him

Stroud got a lot wrong for both sides on 17:51 - Mar 16 with 4364 viewsbluefunk

I have no interest in defending him but, as he walked away from Judge having set their 10 yards, Stroud held up,his whistle, which I took to mean wait for the whistle before you take the kick. That will be why he disallowed the goal I guess - I would need a referee to explain the rules as I was under the impression that you were ere allowed to take quick free kick.
Stroud got a lot wrong for both sides on 17:52 - Mar 16 with 4345 viewsIpswichKnight

It was taken from the wrong spot by 0.00000000000000000000000000001mm. Think there goal was ruled out for offside that wasn’t there.
Stroud got a lot wrong for both sides on 17:53 - Mar 16 with 4338 viewsdepressed

Stroud got a lot wrong for both sides on 17:48 - Mar 16 by Darth_Koont

But cancelled out Murphy's goal that looked fine. Not even sure what the decision was there.

Offside i presume

Kickit

Stroud got a lot wrong for both sides on 17:54 - Mar 16 with 4321 viewsBlue_Moses

Stroud got a lot wrong for both sides on 17:53 - Mar 16 by depressed

Offside i presume

Wasn't offside. Assume it was the whistle.
Forest were hanging on for dear life in that second half
Stroud got a lot wrong for both sides on 17:57 - Mar 16 with 4287 viewsbluefunk

There was a Forest player standing offside as the ball came in
Login to get fewer ads

Stroud got a lot wrong for both sides on 18:05 - Mar 16 with 4212 viewsdepressed

Stroud got a lot wrong for both sides on 17:54 - Mar 16 by Blue_Moses

Wasn't offside. Assume it was the whistle.
Forest were hanging on for dear life in that second half

Murphy's disallowed goal...keep up eh.

Kickit

Stroud got a lot wrong for both sides on 18:07 - Mar 16 with 4210 viewsflimflam

You either ask for a quick free kick else then you have wait for the whistle which is why it was correctly disallowed. Shame as was a great finish.
[Post edited 16 Mar 2019 18:08]

All men and women are created, by the, you know the, you know the thing.

Stroud got a lot wrong for both sides on 18:08 - Mar 16 with 4188 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Stroud got a lot wrong for both sides on 18:05 - Mar 16 by depressed

Murphy's disallowed goal...keep up eh.

Lino gave it not stroud. Offside I presume which was incorrect
Stroud got a lot wrong for both sides on 18:13 - Mar 16 with 4131 viewsEastTownBlue

Stroud got a lot wrong for both sides on 18:07 - Mar 16 by flimflam

You either ask for a quick free kick else then you have wait for the whistle which is why it was correctly disallowed. Shame as was a great finish.
[Post edited 16 Mar 2019 18:08]

Which is my understanding of that as well.

A much more minor incident, earlier in the second half their keeper took a goal kick (following a substitution ?) just before Stroud blew his whistle for a restart. That had to be retaken as well.
Stroud got a lot wrong for both sides on 18:16 - Mar 16 with 4098 viewsdepressed

Stroud got a lot wrong for both sides on 18:08 - Mar 16 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Lino gave it not stroud. Offside I presume which was incorrect

So the lino disallowed the goal for offside and not the ref ?
That's what your saying right.

Kickit

Stroud got a lot wrong for both sides on 18:28 - Mar 16 with 3991 viewsMrTown

He was all over the place again in that second half. He gave a foul for Town where Ryan Yates perfectly got the ball but aggressively scissors our player from behind. Within 5 minutes Yates does it again and this time he gives no foul, starching my head.

Their goal wasn't offside, our goal should have stood. An absolute loads of poor decisions for both sides, not just Ipswich.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Stroud got a lot wrong for both sides on 18:30 - Mar 16 with 3985 viewsMullet

RS said it was given for the ball cross the line in the build up.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Stroud got a lot wrong for both sides on 19:36 - Mar 16 with 3767 viewsDarth_Koont

Stroud got a lot wrong for both sides on 18:30 - Mar 16 by Mullet

RS said it was given for the ball cross the line in the build up.

That can't have happened because Daryl swept it in with his left foot. May have been an offside somewhere but must have been much earlier.

I still think we should have won on chances today. I've been critical about us playing well but not getting results but I think today was much more about bad luck, which is a step in the right direction.

Pronouns: He/Him

Stroud got a lot wrong for both sides on 19:38 - Mar 16 with 3754 viewsHerbivore

Just seen the penalty shout. Clear as day imo.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Stroud got a lot wrong for both sides on 19:48 - Mar 16 with 3700 viewsSuffolktractor

Stroud got a lot wrong for both sides on 19:38 - Mar 16 by Herbivore

Nailed on penalty, ref and Lino completely bottled it.
Stroud got a lot wrong for both sides on 20:57 - Mar 16 with 3554 viewsBryanPlug

Stroud got a lot wrong for both sides on 17:41 - Mar 16 by SpruceMoose

He didn't get to blow his whistle and he loves blowing his whistle!

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Stroud got a lot wrong for both sides on 23:08 - Mar 16 with 3393 viewsericclacton

Stroud got a lot wrong for both sides on 19:38 - Mar 16 by Herbivore

I thought that was a penalty.

Stroud got a lot wrong for both sides on 23:32 - Mar 16 with 3346 viewsMelford

You can always tell if I've been to a game where Stroud or that other tw@t Kevin 'not my ***king ' Friend have been in charge of because I have no voice left. He's a sh!t referee and judging by his body language and how he dealt with the players looks like a right smarmy t0sser who loves to play the pantomime villain.

I miss Alf Buksh.

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

Stroud got a lot wrong for both sides on 08:08 - Mar 17 with 3157 viewsDeano69

He is about the same height as one of the Matchday Mascots.

Little man syndrome, and general tosser.

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Stroud got a lot wrong for both sides on 10:01 - Mar 18 with 2917 viewsStadiumofdark

Stroud got a lot wrong for both sides on 08:08 - Mar 17 by Deano69

He is about the same height as one of the Matchday Mascots.

Little man syndrome, and general tosser.

I think the thread's about Keith Stroud.... not Paul Hurst. Keep up
Stroud got a lot wrong for both sides on 11:43 - Mar 18 with 2811 viewsWhymarkmariner

I watch numerous games on TV and consistency isn't something you could say about referees. Some let free kicks be taken from yards away from where the offence took place, some insist on the free kick to be taken on the exact spot. Some will allow a quick free kick to be taken, some won't allow it until they have marched "Hitler" like the full ten yards. we have seen corners taken outside the quadrant with a linesman on the spot and free kicks for offside being taken in the players half that was offside. Players sent off for decent tackles and players stay on with no card for horrendous tackles. When a referee consistently gives bad decisions against a certain side questions should be asked. Does he dislike the club, someone within that club, or is he bent ? Why should British referees be any different to some foreign referees in that they are open to shall we say "Being looked after" I'm not singling out any referee or Keith Shroud in particular. Some are goo, some are bad and some are dreadful and it's not a easy job. A referee and a lines person doesn't have the line drawn across the pitch for offside as with the Agueroo goal or slow motion for a tackle. But it would be nice if they all sang from the same hymn sheet.
Stroud got a lot wrong for both sides on 11:46 - Mar 18 with 2808 viewsKieran_Knows

He's absolutely the Championship version of Mike Dean. He just likes being a tw@t.

That being said, the standard of officiating in this division has been woeful all season. Never known it to be this bad before. You may get 2/3 games a season, but it seems to be every week at the minute.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024