Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How will the top three look when Bolton's results are expunged? 14:53 - Mar 18 with 2452 viewsITFC_Forever

I think Norwich beat them twice? What about the Blunts and Leeds?

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

How will the top three look when Bolton's results are expunged? on 14:55 - Mar 18 with 2441 viewsTractorCam

Also beat Bolton twice.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

How will the top three look when Bolton's results are expunged? on 14:58 - Mar 18 with 2393 viewsITFC_Forever

How will the top three look when Bolton's results are expunged? on 14:55 - Mar 18 by TractorCam

Also beat Bolton twice.

Won't make any difference then. Another straw I was clutching at snapped.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

How will the top three look when Bolton's results are expunged? on 15:10 - Mar 18 with 2287 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

How will the top three look when Bolton's results are expunged? on 14:58 - Mar 18 by ITFC_Forever

We’d be 1 point closer to safety though, so there is that!

Although we would lose our most winnable game left...
[Post edited 18 Mar 2019 15:10]

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

How will the top three look when Bolton's results are expunged? on 15:55 - Mar 18 with 2116 viewsSteve_M

How will the top three look when Bolton's results are expunged? on 15:10 - Mar 18 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

We’d be 1 point closer to safety though, so there is that!

Although we would lose our most winnable game left...
[Post edited 18 Mar 2019 15:10]

At least that utterly dreadful match in September would be expunged from the record.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

How will the top three look when Bolton's results are expunged? on 15:55 - Mar 18 with 2111 viewsKieran_Knows

How will the top three look when Bolton's results are expunged? on 15:55 - Mar 18 by Steve_M

At least that utterly dreadful match in September would be expunged from the record.

Thankfully, I wasn't there that day!

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

How will the top three look when Bolton's results are expunged? on 16:08 - Mar 18 with 2059 viewschristiand

How will the top three look when Bolton's results are expunged? on 14:58 - Mar 18 by ITFC_Forever

Accept they are going up, pains me to say it, but they are just grinding out the victories and getting the job done.

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

How will the top three look when Bolton's results are expunged? on 16:13 - Mar 18 with 2047 viewsGuthrum

This is how the table will look. You may have to click on the icon, as non-https sites don't display properly.

[Post edited 18 Mar 2019 16:15]

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

How will the top three look when Bolton's results are expunged? on 16:34 - Mar 18 with 1973 viewsBobbychase

All three took six points off Bolton. West Brom took three

Poll: Who's going to be at the Bolton game?

Login to get fewer ads

How will the top three look when Bolton's results are expunged? on 16:55 - Mar 18 with 1904 viewsPinewoodblue

How will the top three look when Bolton's results are expunged? on 16:34 - Mar 18 by Bobbychase

All three took six points off Bolton. West Brom took three

Derby also dropped points to Bolton so would benefit. Biggest losers would be Wigan who would drop 4 points and be below Rotherham.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024