Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Has anyone seen the story on BBC today about the woman who feels no pain? 16:45 - Mar 28 with 1507 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

I’m not sure how I feel about the idea of not feeling pain. In theory, it’s great. But not knowing if you’re on fire or something wouldn’t be ideal

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-highlands-islands-47719718

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Has anyone seen the story on BBC today about the woman who feels no pain? on 16:51 - Mar 28 with 1488 viewsSpruceMoose

In an evolutionary sense it's a disastrous trait to have.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Has anyone seen the story on BBC today about the woman who feels no pain? on 16:51 - Mar 28 with 1483 viewswkj

Has anyone seen the story on BBC today about the woman who feels no pain? on 16:51 - Mar 28 by SpruceMoose

In an evolutionary sense it's a disastrous trait to have.

Handy to have as a town fan

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Has anyone seen the story on BBC today about the woman who feels no pain? on 16:53 - Mar 28 with 1479 viewsSpruceMoose

Has anyone seen the story on BBC today about the woman who feels no pain? on 16:51 - Mar 28 by wkj

Well, you still get relegated, you just don't cry on TV while it happens.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Has anyone seen the story on BBC today about the woman who feels no pain? on 16:55 - Mar 28 with 1471 viewsBrixtonBlue

I think the flames and smoke would be a clue you're on fire Rommers.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Has anyone seen the story on BBC today about the woman who feels no pain? on 16:55 - Mar 28 with 1471 viewsGeoffSentence

Has anyone seen the story on BBC today about the woman who feels no pain? on 16:51 - Mar 28 by wkj

But on the other hand, daddy, if we had no pain we would not have this

and the world would be a poorer place

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Has anyone seen the story on BBC today about the woman who feels no pain? on 16:56 - Mar 28 with 1470 viewswkj

Has anyone seen the story on BBC today about the woman who feels no pain? on 16:53 - Mar 28 by SpruceMoose

Well, you still get relegated, you just don't cry on TV while it happens.

I would say Look East and Anglia news never show us, but forgot they will be quite diligent on this occasion.

Crybaby

Has anyone seen the story on BBC today about the woman who feels no pain? on 16:57 - Mar 28 with 1453 viewsfooters

Has anyone seen the story on BBC today about the woman who feels no pain? on 16:55 - Mar 28 by BrixtonBlue

I think the flames and smoke would be a clue you're on fire Rommers.

And the scent of roasting human flesh.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Has anyone seen the story on BBC today about the woman who feels no pain? on 17:00 - Mar 28 with 1438 viewswkj

Has anyone seen the story on BBC today about the woman who feels no pain? on 16:57 - Mar 28 by footers

It always smells like that near the Essex Motel i recently had the misfortune of visiting.

Crybaby

Login to get fewer ads

Has anyone seen the story on BBC today about the woman who feels no pain? on 17:03 - Mar 28 with 1431 viewsSpruceMoose

Has anyone seen the story on BBC today about the woman who feels no pain? on 17:00 - Mar 28 by wkj

It always smells like that near the Essex Motel i recently had the misfortune of visiting.

Lovely showers in that one.

Has anyone seen the story on BBC today about the woman who feels no pain? on 17:11 - Mar 28 with 1416 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Has anyone seen the story on BBC today about the woman who feels no pain? on 16:57 - Mar 28 by footers

I can’t smell so that wouldn’t help in my case

Edit - I can smell the occasional thing if it’s strong.
[Post edited 28 Mar 2019 17:11]

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Has anyone seen the story on BBC today about the woman who feels no pain? on 17:19 - Mar 28 with 1400 viewsfooters

Has anyone seen the story on BBC today about the woman who feels no pain? on 17:11 - Mar 28 by The_Romford_Blue

You might stink to high heaven and never know it. Do people ever mention your odour?

Has anyone seen the story on BBC today about the woman who feels no pain? on 17:21 - Mar 28 with 1397 viewswkj

Has anyone seen the story on BBC today about the woman who feels no pain? on 17:19 - Mar 28 by footers

You might stink to high heaven and never know it. Do people ever mention your odour?

I grew up in the 90s, so my nose is immune to CkOne

Crybaby

Has anyone seen the story on BBC today about the woman who feels no pain? on 17:22 - Mar 28 with 1389 viewsfooters

Has anyone seen the story on BBC today about the woman who feels no pain? on 17:21 - Mar 28 by wkj

I grew up in the 90s, so my nose is immune to CkOne

My Baby All Gone cherries in my case.

Has anyone seen the story on BBC today about the woman who feels no pain? on 17:22 - Mar 28 with 1389 viewsSpruceMoose

Has anyone seen the story on BBC today about the woman who feels no pain? on 17:11 - Mar 28 by The_Romford_Blue

You... don't think the smell of your own roasting flesh might count as 'strong'?

You'll smell like a God damn hog roast, son.

Has anyone seen the story on BBC today about the woman who feels no pain? on 17:25 - Mar 28 with 1372 viewsgiant_stow

Yeah I did - didn;t realise those marvel mutant characters were real. Should we all be worried?

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Has anyone seen the story on BBC today about the woman who feels no pain? on 17:27 - Mar 28 with 1368 viewsfooters

Has anyone seen the story on BBC today about the woman who feels no pain? on 17:25 - Mar 28 by giant_stow

Yeah I did - didn;t realise those marvel mutant characters were real. Should we all be worried?

No, but you should take the time to appreciate the sensation of pain. Meet me later and I'll kick you in the plums.

Has anyone seen the story on BBC today about the woman who feels no pain? on 18:00 - Mar 28 with 1327 viewsPecker

Think it is a fake news story. She said she needed a hip operation at 65 years old and they wouldn't give it to her. They said was she in pain and she said no. Now, if that were you or I we would have told them the name of the diagnosis and that she isn't capable of feeling pain. What did she do, say ok and walked away. She did this 3 times before they asked her if she had been diagnosed with the condition and operated. I know that people can have this condition, a friends son has it, but I do not believe that this woman does. I await the backlash.
Has anyone seen the story on BBC today about the woman who feels no pain? on 18:02 - Mar 28 with 1324 viewsSpruceMoose

Has anyone seen the story on BBC today about the woman who feels no pain? on 18:00 - Mar 28 by Pecker

Think it is a fake news story. She said she needed a hip operation at 65 years old and they wouldn't give it to her. They said was she in pain and she said no. Now, if that were you or I we would have told them the name of the diagnosis and that she isn't capable of feeling pain. What did she do, say ok and walked away. She did this 3 times before they asked her if she had been diagnosed with the condition and operated. I know that people can have this condition, a friends son has it, but I do not believe that this woman does. I await the backlash.

"I await the backlash."

Why have you replaced the 'Tripping Balls' angle with this new 'Just Tellin' It Like It Is' one?

Has anyone seen the story on BBC today about the woman who feels no pain? on 18:07 - Mar 28 with 1321 viewsfooters

Has anyone seen the story on BBC today about the woman who feels no pain? on 18:00 - Mar 28 by Pecker

It was in a James Bond film, to be fair.

Has anyone seen the story on BBC today about the woman who feels no pain? on 18:14 - Mar 28 with 1307 viewsfactual_blue

I've lost interest in stories about theresa may.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024