Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
WHY AREN’T LAMBERT’S QUOTES IN PHIL’S STORY?! (n/t) 19:32 - Mar 30 with 1552 viewsSwailsey

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

WHY AREN’T LAMBERT’S QUOTES IN PHIL’S STORY?! (n/t) on 19:33 - Mar 30 with 1538 viewsJ2BLUE

Why did you waste ten minutes of my life by saying his quotes were around the 30 minute mark when it was 39:50?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

WHY AREN’T LAMBERT’S QUOTES IN PHIL’S STORY?! (n/t) on 19:36 - Mar 30 with 1513 viewsDublinBlue84

WHY AREN’T LAMBERT’S QUOTES IN PHIL’S STORY?! (n/t) on 19:33 - Mar 30 by J2BLUE

Why did you waste ten minutes of my life by saying his quotes were around the 30 minute mark when it was 39:50?

Odd that the local press have not reported anything either of such quotes.

Wonder if anyone has been briefed by the club?

Poll: What result on Tuesday is best for the club?

WHY AREN’T LAMBERT’S QUOTES IN PHIL’S STORY?! (n/t) on 19:46 - Mar 30 with 1442 viewsPhilTWTD

WHY AREN’T LAMBERT’S QUOTES IN PHIL’S STORY?! (n/t) on 19:36 - Mar 30 by DublinBlue84

Odd that the local press have not reported anything either of such quotes.

Wonder if anyone has been briefed by the club?

Or none of us heard the radio interview because we were writing up the press conference!
WHY AREN’T LAMBERT’S QUOTES IN PHIL’S STORY?! (n/t) on 19:55 - Mar 30 with 1349 viewsSwailsey

WHY AREN’T LAMBERT’S QUOTES IN PHIL’S STORY?! (n/t) on 19:46 - Mar 30 by PhilTWTD

Or none of us heard the radio interview because we were writing up the press conference!

Are we through the looking glass here?

Are they not one and the same?!

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

WHY AREN’T LAMBERT’S QUOTES IN PHIL’S STORY?! (n/t) on 19:56 - Mar 30 with 1318 viewsPJH

WHY AREN’T LAMBERT’S QUOTES IN PHIL’S STORY?! (n/t) on 19:46 - Mar 30 by PhilTWTD

I only listened to the interview a few minutes ago as I have absolutely no interest in RS phone ins but it certainly sounded as though PL is unsure about his future all of a sudden.
WHY AREN’T LAMBERT’S QUOTES IN PHIL’S STORY?! (n/t) on 20:34 - Mar 30 with 1155 viewsWickets

WHY AREN’T LAMBERT’S QUOTES IN PHIL’S STORY?! (n/t) on 19:56 - Mar 30 by PJH

I only listened to the interview a few minutes ago as I have absolutely no interest in RS phone ins but it certainly sounded as though PL is unsure about his future all of a sudden.

TBH I think none of us are interested in the phone ins just that it contains the managers after match interview !
WHY AREN’T LAMBERT’S QUOTES IN PHIL’S STORY?! (n/t) on 20:37 - Mar 30 with 1134 viewsPJH

WHY AREN’T LAMBERT’S QUOTES IN PHIL’S STORY?! (n/t) on 20:34 - Mar 30 by Wickets

TBH I think none of us are interested in the phone ins just that it contains the managers after match interview !

But we have got Phil to give us that, oh....
WHY AREN’T LAMBERT’S QUOTES IN PHIL’S STORY?! (n/t) on 20:37 - Mar 30 with 1120 viewsSwailsey

Phil’s made me look a prize chump.

Login to get fewer ads

WHY AREN’T LAMBERT’S QUOTES IN PHIL’S STORY?! (n/t) on 20:43 - Mar 30 with 1093 viewsJ2BLUE

WHY AREN’T LAMBERT’S QUOTES IN PHIL’S STORY?! (n/t) on 20:37 - Mar 30 by Swailsey

Phil’s made me look a prize chump.

Same old.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

WHY AREN’T LAMBERT’S QUOTES IN PHIL’S STORY?! (n/t) on 20:47 - Mar 30 with 1050 viewsfooters

WHY AREN’T LAMBERT’S QUOTES IN PHIL’S STORY?! (n/t) on 19:33 - Mar 30 by J2BLUE

I agree with you. I had to listen to ten minutes of radio garbage because of Chrisswailes.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

WHY AREN’T LAMBERT’S QUOTES IN PHIL’S STORY?! (n/t) on 20:50 - Mar 30 with 1026 viewsSwailsey

WHY AREN’T LAMBERT’S QUOTES IN PHIL’S STORY?! (n/t) on 20:47 - Mar 30 by footers

I agree with you. I had to listen to ten minutes of radio garbage because of Chrisswailes.

Have we met?

WHY AREN’T LAMBERT’S QUOTES IN PHIL’S STORY?! (n/t) on 20:50 - Mar 30 with 1021 viewsfooters

WHY AREN’T LAMBERT’S QUOTES IN PHIL’S STORY?! (n/t) on 20:50 - Mar 30 by Swailsey

Have we met?

Don't be worried. I don't bite. Unless you ask me to. x

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

WHY AREN’T LAMBERT’S QUOTES IN PHIL’S STORY?! (n/t) on 21:51 - Mar 30 with 874 viewsWickets

WHY AREN’T LAMBERT’S QUOTES IN PHIL’S STORY?! (n/t) on 20:37 - Mar 30 by PJH

But we have got Phil to give us that, oh....

And anyway who would want to miss Brenna , always brightens up my drive home ! And while we are talking about Mr. Wolley how come he suddenly grew a pair and asked PL something meaningfull ? as he always had too brush the dust from his knees after interviewing Mick !
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024