Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How much can I get for 2 tickets to the Leeds game? 10:14 - Apr 9 with 1895 viewsBluefish

Anyone know any buyers? Flog them 2 tickets and tell them to dispose of the tickets once inside and sit in any empty seats

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

How much can I get for 2 tickets to the Leeds game? on 10:16 - Apr 9 with 1878 viewsJackSted

are you really that desperate for money?

I'll lend you £10 if u need it
[Post edited 9 Apr 2019 10:16]

TWTD Supervillain
Poll: Is Lambert the right man for the job?

How much can I get for 2 tickets to the Leeds game? on 10:17 - Apr 9 with 1863 viewsBluefish

How much can I get for 2 tickets to the Leeds game? on 10:16 - Apr 9 by JackSted

are you really that desperate for money?

I'll lend you £10 if u need it
[Post edited 9 Apr 2019 10:16]

No mate I'm absolutely loaded. Nearly got as much as warky1970

How much can I get for 2 tickets to the Leeds game? on 10:17 - Apr 9 with 1865 views26_Paz

Probably depends on Leeds situation nearer the time but if it looks like they're going up maybe quite a lot. Would have to be careful about how to advertise / find buyers though ...

The Paz Man

How much can I get for 2 tickets to the Leeds game? on 10:18 - Apr 9 with 1850 viewsBluefish

How much can I get for 2 tickets to the Leeds game? on 10:17 - Apr 9 by 26_Paz

Probably depends on Leeds situation nearer the time but if it looks like they're going up maybe quite a lot. Would have to be careful about how to advertise / find buyers though ...

It's ok no one on here knows my real name

How much can I get for 2 tickets to the Leeds game? on 10:18 - Apr 9 with 1849 viewsJackSted

How much can I get for 2 tickets to the Leeds game? on 10:17 - Apr 9 by Bluefish

No mate I'm absolutely loaded. Nearly got as much as warky1970

can u be my sugar daddy?

TWTD Supervillain

How much can I get for 2 tickets to the Leeds game? on 10:19 - Apr 9 with 1842 viewsBluefish

How much can I get for 2 tickets to the Leeds game? on 10:18 - Apr 9 by JackSted

can u be my sugar daddy?

I'll you a 1 week trial to roadtest you first

How much can I get for 2 tickets to the Leeds game? on 10:22 - Apr 9 with 1826 viewsJackSted

How much can I get for 2 tickets to the Leeds game? on 10:19 - Apr 9 by Bluefish

I'll you a 1 week trial to roadtest you first

deal

TWTD Supervillain

How much can I get for 2 tickets to the Leeds game? on 11:00 - Apr 9 with 1775 viewstextbackup

being honest i'm doing exactly this for 2 leeds fans i work with. both mid 50's and the quietest blokes you'll ever meet. have told them i'll get the tiks, they chuck them once in ground, and sit in different seats.

(face value tho, not making money on them)

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Login to get fewer ads

(No subject) (n/t) on 12:04 - Apr 9 with 1708 viewsSitfcB

How much can I get for 2 tickets to the Leeds game? on 11:00 - Apr 9 by textbackup

being honest i'm doing exactly this for 2 leeds fans i work with. both mid 50's and the quietest blokes you'll ever meet. have told them i'll get the tiks, they chuck them once in ground, and sit in different seats.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

(No subject) (n/t) on 12:05 - Apr 9 with 1702 viewsSitfcB

(No subject) (n/t) on 12:04 - Apr 9 by SitfcB

Damn site keeps going slow and not loading.

You will need two customer numbers, one for each ticket!

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

How much can I get for 2 tickets to the Leeds game? on 12:13 - Apr 9 with 1682 viewsHeathlander

How much can I get for 2 tickets to the Leeds game? on 11:00 - Apr 9 by textbackup

There my not be any empty seats for them to sit in. Someone comes with a ticket for their seat and your mates are in them. They will get thrown out as they can't prove they have tickets. Or they sit in there paid for seats and get you banned. Great plan. At least you could have made money on it if your going to do it.
How much can I get for 2 tickets to the Leeds game? on 12:19 - Apr 9 with 1669 viewsBluefish

How much can I get for 2 tickets to the Leeds game? on 12:13 - Apr 9 by Heathlander

There my not be any empty seats for them to sit in. Someone comes with a ticket for their seat and your mates are in them. They will get thrown out as they can't prove they have tickets. Or they sit in there paid for seats and get you banned. Great plan. At least you could have made money on it if your going to do it.

You think we will not only sell out but everyone will turn up? No chance, I rarely sit/stand in my designated seat at PR

How much can I get for 2 tickets to the Leeds game? on 12:21 - Apr 9 with 1660 viewstextbackup

How much can I get for 2 tickets to the Leeds game? on 12:13 - Apr 9 by Heathlander

may not be any empty seats..... good one

think you've over thought this one if im honest

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

How much can I get for 2 tickets to the Leeds game? on 12:23 - Apr 9 with 1652 viewsFixed_It

How much can I get for 2 tickets to the Leeds game? on 12:19 - Apr 9 by Bluefish

You think we will not only sell out but everyone will turn up? No chance, I rarely sit/stand in my designated seat at PR

I very much doubt I will bother so my seat will be empty for starters. And I know of three others who won't be going either for various genuine reasons.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

(No subject) (n/t) on 13:14 - Apr 9 with 1561 viewsMrTown

(No subject) (n/t) on 12:05 - Apr 9 by SitfcB

Damn site keeps going slow and not loading.

You will need two customer numbers, one for each ticket!

With records of buying tickets prior to this season.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

How much can I get for 2 tickets to the Leeds game? on 13:28 - Apr 9 with 1518 viewsWD19

If they are quiet and trustworthy it is probably better they sit in 'your' purchased seats, rather than leaving them empty for some other random thug that Truce has flogged a ticket to at the bus station (?)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024