Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lammy what a joke 15:03 - Apr 16 with 7748 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Throwing these vile insults around. Calling someone a Nazi who is not a Nazi is a terrible thing to do. ERG might be many things but Nazi's do me a favor. Very moderate right of centre compared to the rest of Europe. If we want to talk about antisemitism in politics maybe he should look a little closer to home. Furthermore in terms of any rise of the far right (if it becomes a thing) it's actually the likes of him calling for a second vote before the first one that's been implemented that is causing it! What a clown.
Lammy what a joke on 15:05 - Apr 16 with 3790 viewsXYZ

… and not a word about Michael Heseltine having similar views. I wonder why that would be?
Lammy what a joke on 15:05 - Apr 16 with 3789 viewsSpruceMoose

A link might be helpful to give us some context! Otherwise it just sounds like the rantings of a mad pigeon lady!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Lammy what a joke on 15:10 - Apr 16 with 3769 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Lammy what a joke on 15:05 - Apr 16 by SpruceMoose

A link might be helpful to give us some context! Otherwise it just sounds like the rantings of a mad pigeon lady!

He was on Andrew Marr giving it the big one (I guess Sunday). I am a non licence payer now so rely on YouTube but I did see the entire clip and it was wrong. He was also on Question Time the other week stating his point as pure fact aggressively pointing in other folks faces as well.

This guy has "Peoples Vote" pinned to his twitter profile so if the likes of that idiot Batten from UKIP start generating support.... he will be more directly responsible the JRM etc.
Lammy what a joke on 15:11 - Apr 16 with 3759 viewsnrb1985

Grand Wizards
AFD
Hostile environment
Windrush
Cutting foreign aid to the bones
Charging existing foreign nationals to stay in the UK

Reckon he's pretty spot on tbh.
[Post edited 16 Apr 2019 15:12]
Lammy what a joke on 15:13 - Apr 16 with 3746 viewsSpruceMoose

Lammy what a joke on 15:10 - Apr 16 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

He was on Andrew Marr giving it the big one (I guess Sunday). I am a non licence payer now so rely on YouTube but I did see the entire clip and it was wrong. He was also on Question Time the other week stating his point as pure fact aggressively pointing in other folks faces as well.

This guy has "Peoples Vote" pinned to his twitter profile so if the likes of that idiot Batten from UKIP start generating support.... he will be more directly responsible the JRM etc.

Could you at least tell us who he called a nazi?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Lammy what a joke on 15:15 - Apr 16 with 3733 viewsTrequartista

the left were outraged when those yellow jacket thugs shouted nazi at some mps but its ok for him to call the erg nazis because he doesn’t agree with them

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Lammy what a joke on 15:16 - Apr 16 with 3728 viewsbrazil1982

He's a male Diane Abbot.
Lammy what a joke on 15:16 - Apr 16 with 3721 viewsfooters

You're very angry this week!

What's up?

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Login to get fewer ads

Lammy what a joke on 15:17 - Apr 16 with 3719 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Lammy what a joke on 15:11 - Apr 16 by nrb1985

Grand Wizards
AFD
Hostile environment
Windrush

Load of crap, selective soundbites. The same people who one of the first things that have stated clearly is that all EU citizens rights in the UK need to be protected after Brexit.

Retweeting a democratically elected party speech in the European Parliament does not make you a Nazi. It's a very serious allegation, he is throwing around. Quite ironic considering in his party ranks there has been rather a problem with antisemitism.
Lammy what a joke on 15:19 - Apr 16 with 3713 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Lammy what a joke on 15:16 - Apr 16 by footers

You're very angry this week!

What's up?

Ipswich got relegated, Norwich about to go up.
Lammy what a joke on 15:21 - Apr 16 with 3702 viewsWD19

Lammy what a joke on 15:11 - Apr 16 by nrb1985

Grand Wizards
AFD
Hostile environment
Windrush

Which bone would that be? I am not against this spend btw, just keen to understand which bone you were cutting to?

Lammy what a joke on 15:22 - Apr 16 with 3698 viewsJakeITFC

Lammy what a joke on 15:16 - Apr 16 by brazil1982

He's a male Diane Abbot.

Hmm
Lammy what a joke on 15:22 - Apr 16 with 3693 viewsfactual_blue

Lammy what a joke on 15:15 - Apr 16 by Trequartista

the left were outraged when those yellow jacket thugs shouted nazi at some mps but its ok for him to call the erg nazis because he doesn’t agree with them

Much like the nazis, they (the erg) have seized power: they apparently call themselves theresa may's majority.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Lammy what a joke on 15:22 - Apr 16 with 3694 viewsJ2BLUE

Lammy what a joke on 15:10 - Apr 16 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

He was also on Question Time the other week stating his point as pure fact aggressively pointing in other folks faces as well.

Who?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Lammy what a joke on 15:28 - Apr 16 with 3660 viewsnrb1985

Lammy what a joke on 15:21 - Apr 16 by WD19

Which bone would that be? I am not against this spend btw, just keen to understand which bone you were cutting to?

Apologies - "wishing to cut foreign aid budget to the bones".

A stance I detest from soembody that has had a leg up from an incredibly wealthy father his entire life. I honestly cannot understand somebody who has been given everything wishing for those with nothing to have even less. There is something very sociopathic about that.
Lammy what a joke on 15:28 - Apr 16 with 3658 viewsLord_Lucan

Lammy what a joke on 15:22 - Apr 16 by J2BLUE

He was also on Question Time the other week stating his point as pure fact aggressively pointing in other folks faces as well.

Who?

It's all tactical positioning.

He is an absolute arse.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Lammy what a joke on 15:29 - Apr 16 with 3649 views26_Paz

The bloke is an absolute moron. Typical modern lefty snowflake, his brain can't compute that people disagree with him so he just call them racist. Its pathetic really.
[Post edited 16 Apr 2019 15:29]

The Paz Man

Lammy what a joke on 15:30 - Apr 16 with 3641 viewsnrb1985

Lammy what a joke on 15:17 - Apr 16 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Load of crap, selective soundbites. The same people who one of the first things that have stated clearly is that all EU citizens rights in the UK need to be protected after Brexit.

Retweeting a democratically elected party speech in the European Parliament does not make you a Nazi. It's a very serious allegation, he is throwing around. Quite ironic considering in his party ranks there has been rather a problem with antisemitism.

The Nazi's were democratically elected as are people like Le Pen, doesn't make them any less disgusting.

And I believe Lammy only mentioned AFD & Grand Wizards on the Marr show. So the rest are not soundbites at all are they?
Lammy what a joke on 15:31 - Apr 16 with 3634 viewsJ2BLUE

Lammy what a joke on 15:28 - Apr 16 by Lord_Lucan

It's all tactical positioning.

He is an absolute arse.

I am no fan of Lammy after his tantrum the morning after the referendum but I think he did ok on Question Time.

Truly impaired.

Lammy what a joke on 15:32 - Apr 16 with 3626 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Lammy what a joke on 15:29 - Apr 16 by 26_Paz

The bloke is an absolute moron. Typical modern lefty snowflake, his brain can't compute that people disagree with him so he just call them racist. Its pathetic really.
[Post edited 16 Apr 2019 15:29]

At least JRM keep his calm. This guy is a complete moron. Dangerous as well as some people buy it.
Lammy what a joke on 15:33 - Apr 16 with 3619 viewsnever_lose_the_faith

He is a typical leftie, hurl out abhorrent insults and not face any repercussions. So sad to see how the world is going. Anyway if he can have his say I will have mine, he is effing scum and a disgusting human being
Lammy what a joke on 15:35 - Apr 16 with 3615 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Lammy what a joke on 15:30 - Apr 16 by nrb1985

The Nazi's were democratically elected as are people like Le Pen, doesn't make them any less disgusting.

And I believe Lammy only mentioned AFD & Grand Wizards on the Marr show. So the rest are not soundbites at all are they?

AFD are certianly questionable not sure I would put them in the Nazi category. I listened to the speech he retweeted and it was all about the UK negotiations.
Lammy what a joke on 15:38 - Apr 16 with 3598 viewsWD19

Lammy what a joke on 15:31 - Apr 16 by J2BLUE

I am no fan of Lammy after his tantrum the morning after the referendum but I think he did ok on Question Time.

He struck me as pretty unpleasant on Andrew Marr, but that might be down to the bad combination of shouty self-righteousness whilst I was trying to enjoy my corn flakes.
[Post edited 16 Apr 2019 15:41]
Lammy what a joke on 15:39 - Apr 16 with 3582 viewsSpruceMoose

Lammy what a joke on 15:33 - Apr 16 by never_lose_the_faith

He is a typical leftie, hurl out abhorrent insults and not face any repercussions. So sad to see how the world is going. Anyway if he can have his say I will have mine, he is effing scum and a disgusting human being

Seems to upset all the right people though eh?

Lammy what a joke on 15:42 - Apr 16 with 3564 viewsJ2BLUE

Lammy what a joke on 15:33 - Apr 16 by never_lose_the_faith

Although you would think society is neo-liberal left, i'm convinced that in the privacy of people's homes and in the voting booths many people still hold quite conservative values.

People are less vocal about this in the social media age so it seems like society is very unbalanced. I don't think it is.

Truly impaired.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024