Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Paul Nuttalls ( formerly) of the UKIPs wont be standing in the election 10:39 - Apr 20 with 1299 viewstractordownsouth

https://www.newsandstar.co.uk/news/17582391.north-west-euro-mp-nuttall-why-i-won

Gutted

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Paul Nuttalls ( formerly) of the UKIPs wont be standing in the election on 11:32 - Apr 20 with 1258 viewsDarth_Koont

"The battle to free ourselves from the shackles of the EU must continue."

Substitute the EU for reality.

Pronouns: He/Him

Paul Nuttalls ( formerly) of the UKIPs wont be standing in the election on 11:47 - Apr 20 with 1235 viewsfactual_blue

He'll be celebrating his spiritual leader's birthday today though, I'm sure.

nige and tommy will be there too.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Paul Nuttalls ( formerly) of the UKIPs wont be standing in the election (n/t) on 13:39 - Apr 20 with 1177 viewsWD19

Paul Nuttalls ( formerly) of the UKIPs wont be standing in the election on 11:47 - Apr 20 by factual_blue

He'll be celebrating his spiritual leader's birthday today though, I'm sure.

nige and tommy will be there too.

Carmen Electra?
[Post edited 20 Apr 2019 13:39]
Paul Nuttalls ( formerly) of the UKIPs wont be standing in the election on 14:05 - Apr 20 with 1152 viewsGlasgowBlue

Following on from this news I'd like to announce that I no longer wish to be considered by Gareth Southgate for an England call up.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Paul Nuttalls ( formerly) of the UKIPs wont be standing in the election on 14:49 - Apr 20 with 1128 viewsBlueBadger

Presumably he's too busy fighting dragons ta the peak of Evrest to celebrate scoring the winning goal in the FA cup final.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Paul Nuttalls ( formerly) of the UKIPs wont be standing in the election (n/t) on 15:03 - Apr 20 with 1098 viewsfactual_blue

Paul Nuttalls ( formerly) of the UKIPs wont be standing in the election (n/t) on 13:39 - Apr 20 by WD19

Carmen Electra?
[Post edited 20 Apr 2019 13:39]

Possibly. Or possibly Somebody Wayne Hennessey Has Never Heard Of.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Paul Nuttalls ( formerly) of the UKIPs wont be standing in the election on 08:53 - Apr 21 with 1012 viewsDubtractor

Paul Nuttalls ( formerly) of the UKIPs wont be standing in the election on 14:05 - Apr 20 by GlasgowBlue

Following on from this news I'd like to announce that I no longer wish to be considered by Gareth Southgate for an England call up.

Big call that.

My 7 a side form has been decent recently so I'm holding out hope that I might yet get noticed.

Gareth - Tuesday nights at Whitton if you want to run the rule over me.
[Post edited 21 Apr 2019 8:58]

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024