Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Do you think we will change things this half? 15:58 - Apr 22 with 638 viewsBluefish

Or just hope to scrape 0-0?

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Do you think we will change things this half? on 16:01 - Apr 22 with 622 viewsNthsuffolkblue

We need to play 2 up front don't we? Even if he gives Edwards a go there for 15 minutes rather than make a change.

Judge in the number 10 role might be good too mightn't it?

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Do you think we will change things this half? on 16:02 - Apr 22 with 622 viewsJ2BLUE

Why don't you just acknowledge that is real test is next season?

You are hoping Lambert fails out of some twisted loyalty to MM. It's all a bit sad really.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Do you think we will change things this half? on 16:03 - Apr 22 with 614 viewsbournemouthblue

Bishop, Jackson and Quaner are all fated to come on as the half pans out

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Do you think we will change things this half? on 16:05 - Apr 22 with 602 viewsBluefish

Do you think we will change things this half? on 16:02 - Apr 22 by J2BLUE

You are hoping Lambert fails out of some twisted loyalty to MM. It's all a bit sad really.

You think we will play for wins next season more than this season when we have points and places at stake. It is just odd to not accept that this isn't good enough.

I supported Hurst and Lambert but that just doesn't fit the agenda for some.

This is not better, it is shades of rotherham at home under mick

Do you think we will change things this half? on 16:05 - Apr 22 with 599 viewsBluefish

Do you think we will change things this half? on 16:03 - Apr 22 by bournemouthblue

Bishop, Jackson and Quaner are all fated to come on as the half pans out

1 sub will surely be ndaba?

Do you think we will change things this half? on 16:05 - Apr 22 with 594 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Do you think we will change things this half? on 16:02 - Apr 22 by J2BLUE

I agree it is about preparation for next season and the OP is trying to make MM points (which is pointless) but are you not at all concerned about our form under Lambert?

Do you think we will change things this half? on 16:06 - Apr 22 with 589 viewsJamestownPrince

Do you think we will change things this half? on 16:05 - Apr 22 by Bluefish

Hopefully before Toto gets a second yellow
Do you think we will change things this half? on 16:06 - Apr 22 with 581 viewsbournemouthblue

Do you think we will change things this half? on 16:05 - Apr 22 by Bluefish

That's certainly possible, it depends how well it is going I guess?

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Login to get fewer ads

Do you think we will change things this half? on 16:09 - Apr 22 with 560 viewsJ2BLUE

Do you think we will change things this half? on 16:05 - Apr 22 by Nthsuffolkblue

I agree it is about preparation for next season and the OP is trying to make MM points (which is pointless) but are you not at all concerned about our form under Lambert?

Not at the moment. I will be next season after he has had a pre-season and time to get the players he wants in.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Do you think we will change things this half? on 16:13 - Apr 22 with 542 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Do you think we will change things this half? on 16:09 - Apr 22 by J2BLUE

Not at the moment. I will be next season after he has had a pre-season and time to get the players he wants in.

Fair enough but it frustrates me that he makes so many changes and that he does not try 2 up front and things like that. I can't see his thinking (although that doesn't mean he isn't right).

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024