Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone else having trouble buying concession season tickets online? 11:57 - May 3 with 818 viewssoupytwist

I’ve chosen two seats in the Co-Op stand and selected Under 19 for one of them and adult for the other but when I put them in the basket they’re both adult.

Any ideas anyone?
Anyone else having trouble buying concession season tickets online? on 12:01 - May 3 with 806 viewsxrayspecs

I suspect it is because you are only able to buy one ST per customer ID. I had exactly same issue. You will need to log-in using two different customer numbers and order the seats one at a time. Else call ticket office.
Anyone else having trouble buying concession season tickets online? on 12:14 - May 3 with 774 viewssoupytwist

Anyone else having trouble buying concession season tickets online? on 12:01 - May 3 by xrayspecs

I suspect it is because you are only able to buy one ST per customer ID. I had exactly same issue. You will need to log-in using two different customer numbers and order the seats one at a time. Else call ticket office.

Ah, thanks I might try that and hope no one buys the seat next to the first one while I'm buying it.

I could put two seats in the basket though, but they were both adult.
Anyone else having trouble buying concession season tickets online? on 13:42 - May 3 with 726 viewsPendejo

Yes trying to buy a st for oldest son, have set him up a customer id but still await his membership number and the clock is ticking

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024