Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Will be interesting to see who signs Knudsen 18:53 - May 3 with 2422 viewsgtsb

Nothing against the player at all but I honestly think the World Cup , and quite rightly so in his mind, made him think he is worthy of a club playing at a higher level . The championship at his very best is his level imho. I wouldn't be surprised if he moves abroad.
Will be interesting to see who signs Knudsen on 18:56 - May 3 with 2402 viewsfabian_illness

Great defender to be honest but not great going forward.
I think his best displays have been as a centre back.
Still, wish him good luck where ever he ends up, he's had a fair amount of stick which is not always justified.
Will be interesting to see who signs Knudsen on 18:58 - May 3 with 2391 viewsGlasgowBlue

His peak value was in the summer window just after the World Cup. We may have got a decent fee for him back then.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Will be interesting to see who signs Knudsen on 19:02 - May 3 with 2369 viewsSuperblue95

Will be interesting to see who signs Knudsen on 18:58 - May 3 by GlasgowBlue

His peak value was in the summer window just after the World Cup. We may have got a decent fee for him back then.

We flogged just about everyone else with any potential value so may as well have gotten shot of him too.

He’ll move abroad somewhere

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Will be interesting to see who signs Knudsen on 19:03 - May 3 with 2371 viewsWD19

He will end up at one of the top 3 in Denmark. Likely knew what he was doing months ago.

FC Mshdhdjeidjsjejdsland is my guess.
Will be interesting to see who signs Knudsen on 19:05 - May 3 with 2350 viewssoclopath

Will be interesting to see who signs Knudsen on 19:02 - May 3 by Superblue95

We flogged just about everyone else with any potential value so may as well have gotten shot of him too.

He’ll move abroad somewhere

Accrington Stanley?
Will be interesting to see who signs Knudsen on 22:50 - May 3 with 2085 viewsBent_double

Will be interesting to see who signs Knudsen on 19:03 - May 3 by WD19

He will end up at one of the top 3 in Denmark. Likely knew what he was doing months ago.

"FC Mshdhdjeidjsjejdsland is my guess."

Easy for you to say.

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

Will be interesting to see who signs Knudsen on 22:55 - May 3 with 2074 viewsArnieM

Well I’ll be glad to see him go. Very overrated ( by himself).

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Will be interesting to see who signs Knudsen on 23:12 - May 3 with 2031 viewsKieran_Knows

Bottom half Bundesliga side, or as someone else mentioned, maybe a top club back in Denmark.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Login to get fewer ads

Will be interesting to see who signs Knudsen on 23:16 - May 3 with 2025 viewsbournemouthblue

Will be interesting to see who signs Knudsen on 18:56 - May 3 by fabian_illness

Still, wish him good luck where ever he ends up, he's had a fair amount of stick which is not always justified.

I think he has suffered from simply not being in the same league as Mings or Cresswell. He has developed into a competent if unspectacular left back.

He'll end up being a steady centre back, he always looked pretty solid there, particularly in a three.
[Post edited 3 May 2019 23:18]

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Will be interesting to see who signs Knudsen on 23:31 - May 3 with 1985 viewsitfcbam

According to Football Index he is a Esbjerg player lol
on 08:00 - May 4 with 1759 views_

Will be interesting to see who signs Knudsen on 23:12 - May 3 by Kieran_Knows

Bottom half Bundesliga side, or as someone else mentioned, maybe a top club back in Denmark.

Will be interesting to see who signs Knudsen on 08:21 - May 4 with 1716 viewsGuthrum

Will be interesting to see who signs Knudsen on 19:03 - May 3 by WD19

Middelfart FC.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Will be interesting to see who signs Knudsen on 09:57 - May 4 with 1606 viewsBlueBadger

Will be interesting to see who signs Knudsen on 18:56 - May 3 by fabian_illness

His main faults have been not being as spectacular as Cresswell and Mings, iffy long throws when he first came in and saying nice things about Mick. The first two are apparently more forgiveable than the last,
[Post edited 4 May 2019 12:31]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024