Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bolton released list looks pretty decent 17:15 - May 7 with 1902 viewskizaitfc

Think they are basically losing all of their best players for nothing, who would do a good job for us?

I quite like Noone, Wheater and Donaldson

Poll: Mick in or out? (not a dig at Mick just want to see the overall opinion on here)

Bolton released list looks pretty decent on 17:18 - May 7 with 1859 viewsDubtractor

Really?

Wheater and Donaldson are massively past it. Donaldson managed a whole 1 goal in 31 appearances this season. Wheater was a bit of a carthorse when he was younger, let alone now.

Edit - astonishingly Wheater is only 32, but my point remains, he is a carthorse with very poor mobility.
[Post edited 7 May 2019 17:20]

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Bolton released list looks pretty decent on 17:20 - May 7 with 1839 viewsParisBlue

We don't need another season of Noone up front....

Libraries gave us power
Poll: Which position in the table will we be after Saturday?

Bolton released list looks pretty decent on 17:26 - May 7 with 1746 viewsMrTown

Bolton released list looks pretty decent on 17:18 - May 7 by Dubtractor

Really?

Wheater and Donaldson are massively past it. Donaldson managed a whole 1 goal in 31 appearances this season. Wheater was a bit of a carthorse when he was younger, let alone now.

Edit - astonishingly Wheater is only 32, but my point remains, he is a carthorse with very poor mobility.
[Post edited 7 May 2019 17:20]

Mark Beevers for me, 6 feet 4, left-footed balance, seems to have had a decent season at the sinking ship.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Bolton released list looks pretty decent on 17:31 - May 7 with 1688 viewsPinewoodblue

Bolton released list looks pretty decent on 17:26 - May 7 by MrTown

Mark Beevers for me, 6 feet 4, left-footed balance, seems to have had a decent season at the sinking ship.

Played in 10 games.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Bolton released list looks pretty decent on 17:31 - May 7 with 1684 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

No thanks.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Bolton released list looks pretty decent on 18:24 - May 7 with 1405 viewsBlueBadger

These are players who managed to just about finish above us.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024