Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bolton 10:36 - May 8 with 3001 viewsJ_1TFC

For those of you interested this is quite an interesting live thread update with what is happening in the courts not for bolton

https://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/sport/17625029.wanderers-live-latest-on-administ
Bolton on 10:40 - May 8 with 2956 viewsBlueBadger

First thing I saw on that article was this, which gave me a slightly inappropriate chuckle.

[Post edited 8 May 2019 10:48]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Bolton on 10:47 - May 8 with 2905 viewsJ_1TFC

Bolton on 10:40 - May 8 by BlueBadger

First thing I saw on that article was this, which gave me a slightly inappropriate chuckle.

Perhaps someone could show the judge how the dirty little northern B**tards behaved in the playoff semi final.!!

Personally hope they survive, sure they will go into free-fall and be an easy 6 points next season. If not they will likely be starting on -21 points. 12 for admin and 9 for not completing there fixtures this year.
Bolton on 10:53 - May 8 with 2871 viewsPJH

I have been following the Bolton thread off and on this morning.
Anderson has just made a statement on the BWFC website which seems to suggest them going into Administration today.
ADMIN confirmed? on 10:58 - May 8 with 2841 viewsJohnny_Boy

NFT
[Post edited 8 May 2019 11:35]
Bolton on 11:00 - May 8 with 2815 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Bolton on 10:40 - May 8 by BlueBadger

WTF?

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Bolton on 11:08 - May 8 with 2756 viewsBlueBadger

Bolton on 11:00 - May 8 by Marshalls_Mullet

WTF?

If only we'd thought of that in 2003, we could have avoided that whole fire sale of decent players.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Bolton on 11:16 - May 8 with 2708 viewsHeathlander

Bolton on 10:53 - May 8 by PJH

I have been following the Bolton thread off and on this morning.
Anderson has just made a statement on the BWFC website which seems to suggest them going into Administration today.

That is genius. They have one game left to play. If they go into admin today they get docked 10 points this season. We don't finish bottom.
Bolton on 11:21 - May 8 with 2677 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

Bolton on 11:16 - May 8 by Heathlander

That is genius. They have one game left to play. If they go into admin today they get docked 10 points this season. We don't finish bottom.

It will be next season.

Measures in place to ensure that teams cannot simply go into Administration once it's convenient to do so because they can't go up or down.

It should really be 17 point deduction next season. That's what Bournemouth got and this is as serious, if not worse.

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

Login to get fewer ads

Bolton on 11:25 - May 8 with 2654 viewsSteve_M

Looks as though they have gone into administration, even Anderson not shameless enough to refer to it as "temporary" though.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Bolton on 11:29 - May 8 with 2618 viewsDeano69

Bolton on 11:25 - May 8 by Steve_M

Looks as though they have gone into administration, even Anderson not shameless enough to refer to it as "temporary" though.

Wanderers' case has been adjourned to May 22.

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Bolton on 11:30 - May 8 with 2610 viewsPJH

Case adjourned until May 22nd.
Bolton on 11:33 - May 8 with 2582 viewsuefacup81

Bolton on 11:30 - May 8 by PJH

Yet another adjournment. Absolute bloody shambles.

Poll: Predictions for tonight?

Bolton on 11:36 - May 8 with 2558 viewsElderGrizzly

Bolton on 11:30 - May 8 by PJH

Simply means they won’t be wound up until then.

The delay will allow them to go into administration before then, likely today
Bolton on 11:41 - May 8 with 2523 viewsPJH

Bolton on 11:36 - May 8 by ElderGrizzly

Unlike other adjournments where Anderson kept saying that he expects to complete a sale within "48 hours" this one seems not to be anything to do with a potential sale.
Apparently the Judge was not impressed that Anderson was not represented in court.
Bolton on 11:43 - May 8 with 2507 viewsElderGrizzly

Bolton on 11:41 - May 8 by PJH

Unlike other adjournments where Anderson kept saying that he expects to complete a sale within "48 hours" this one seems not to be anything to do with a potential sale.
Apparently the Judge was not impressed that Anderson was not represented in court.

Agree, adjournment just allows admin. If they wound them up today, there would be no admin and they’d simply cease to exist.

This will be a last chance saloon.
Bolton on 11:48 - May 8 with 2468 viewsJohnny_Boy

Bolton on 11:36 - May 8 by ElderGrizzly

Simon Jordan, on Talksport now (who has some experience of how this all works) seems to suggest Bolton have two options...... Administration or Liquidation. There is nothing else to choose from.
Bolton on 11:55 - May 8 with 2419 viewsElderGrizzly

Bolton on 11:48 - May 8 by Johnny_Boy

Simon Jordan, on Talksport now (who has some experience of how this all works) seems to suggest Bolton have two options...... Administration or Liquidation. There is nothing else to choose from.

Yeah, that’s what I was saying.

Without an adjournment, they’d be wound up today. The adjournment allows admin to take place, nothing else
Bolton on 11:58 - May 8 with 2399 viewsjaykay

cant the fat controller buy them out. allegedly he made a few quid on the side over the years

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024