Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So half way to the target amount for The Beats statue 16:12 - May 12 with 756 viewsCheltenham_Blue

You would think that ME could find a sizeable donation toward it. Would definitely help with his charm offensive on the fans.

I'm very surprised that he hasn't already if I'm honest.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

So half way to the target amount for The Beats statue on 16:14 - May 12 with 750 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

I wish people would stop banging on about this.

What if he has. He may wish to put in the last £20k for example. But makes sense to do that when you are £20k off. Not to donate it now and then still need to raise money.

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

So half way to the target amount for The Beats statue on 16:14 - May 12 with 744 viewsJ2BLUE

£56,000! That has shot up from when I last looked.

Good work people.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

So half way to the target amount for The Beats statue on 16:24 - May 12 with 714 viewsSpruceMoose

So half way to the target amount for The Beats statue on 16:14 - May 12 by J2BLUE

£56,000! That has shot up from when I last looked.

Good work people.

Presumably it'll be made of gold at that price?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

So half way to the target amount for The Beats statue on 19:37 - May 12 with 620 viewsfactual_blue

So half way to the target amount for The Beats statue on 16:14 - May 12 by WarkTheWarkITFC

I wish people would stop banging on about this.

What if he has. He may wish to put in the last £20k for example. But makes sense to do that when you are £20k off. Not to donate it now and then still need to raise money.

How do we know he hasn't made an anonymous donation?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024