Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So..... 18:39 - May 20 with 1275 viewsJimmyJazz

What was the hold up with announcing the released list?

Did we offer some contracts which were then rejected?

Have we got to a point where we feel we are close to signing someone so a player can now leave, i.e. negotiations for the Holy one are going well so Gerken can go?

Poll: If we could perm sign just one, which would it be?
Blog: Top Championship Teams?

So..... on 19:17 - May 20 with 1203 viewsNazemariner

The latter i should think. Keeping your options open and all that.
So..... on 19:18 - May 20 with 1201 viewsSpruceMoose

Printer got jammed.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

So..... on 19:31 - May 20 with 1143 viewsxrayspecs

Suspect we made a few offers - but lower terms and shorter deals. Players mulled them over and then decided not to take them up.

Fair enough.
So..... on 19:35 - May 20 with 1127 viewsScuzzer

a needle pulling thread

Established 1968

So..... on 19:48 - May 20 with 1082 viewsjas0999

So..... on 19:31 - May 20 by xrayspecs

Suspect we made a few offers - but lower terms and shorter deals. Players mulled them over and then decided not to take them up.

Fair enough.

Not convinced. I’d have thought if terms were offered to award and Adeyemi they would gladly have accepted. Gerken May have been the only one to start discussions, but clearly wanted to go - so that decision would have been known for a while.
So..... on 20:06 - May 20 with 1047 viewsxrayspecs

So..... on 19:48 - May 20 by jas0999

Not convinced. I’d have thought if terms were offered to award and Adeyemi they would gladly have accepted. Gerken May have been the only one to start discussions, but clearly wanted to go - so that decision would have been known for a while.

Speculatively:

No offers to Dawkins, Adeyemi and Spence - not wanted, nor Jonas - who did not want to stay.

Offer to Gerken but he preferred to leave for first team football.
Potential offers to Collins and Ward - but reduced terms and they chose to move on.

No point delaying an announcement if it was already clear cut.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024