Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I bought a shiny new Huawei phone last week 08:15 - May 20 with 3465 viewsStuartBrett8

It's the best phone I've ever owned, anyone else got one?

Stop the world, I want to get off
Poll: What should we do with Frank Nouble?

I bought a shiny new Huawei phone last week on 08:18 - May 20 with 2898 viewsartsbossbeard

Best phone I've ever owned too.

Screw you, Trumpy!

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

I bought a shiny new Huawei phone last week on 08:18 - May 20 with 2895 viewsCOYBitfc

If your happy allowing the Chinese to big brother you then crack on!

Poll: Current/prospective ST holders, what scenario will you purchase for next season?

I bought a shiny new Huawei phone last week on 08:23 - May 20 with 2866 viewsfloridaboy

I bought a shiny new Huawei phone last week on 08:18 - May 20 by artsbossbeard

Best phone I've ever owned too.

Screw you, Trumpy!

Had one for a while. Agree, really good phone
I bought a shiny new Huawei phone last week on 08:23 - May 20 with 2864 viewsbluelagos

On my second one - and got to say it seems remarkably good value.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

I bought a shiny new Huawei phone last week on 08:23 - May 20 with 2862 viewsStuartBrett8

I bought a shiny new Huawei phone last week on 08:18 - May 20 by COYBitfc

I'm pretty sure Google do that already?

I bought a shiny new Huawei phone last week on 08:24 - May 20 with 2858 viewsfloridaboy

Or bully boy Trump telling us what we can or cannot purchase!
I bought a shiny new Huawei phone last week on 08:27 - May 20 with 2830 viewsBlueBadger

I bought a shiny new Huawei phone last week on 08:24 - May 20 by floridaboy

Or bully boy Trump telling us what we can or cannot purchase!

I pity the poor CIA agent who gets to watch me playing crib and making unfunny jokes on here all day.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

I bought a shiny new Huawei phone last week on 08:46 - May 20 with 2764 viewshomer_123

I bought a shiny new Huawei phone last week on 08:23 - May 20 by bluelagos

On my second one - and got to say it seems remarkably good value.

Given it's subsidised heavily by the Chinese Govt it should be! ;)

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Login to get fewer ads

I bought a shiny new Huawei phone last week on 08:48 - May 20 with 2756 viewsIpswichKnight

Might run into some problems soon, it's been removed from the automatic security updates from Android and I think access to Android store has been restricted too.
I bought a shiny new Huawei phone last week on 08:53 - May 20 with 2737 viewsblueislander

I bought a shiny new Huawei phone last week on 08:46 - May 20 by homer_123

Given it's subsidised heavily by the Chinese Govt it should be! ;)

I have one . Not yet found the way to hack into the Pentagon .
I bought a shiny new Huawei phone last week on 08:57 - May 20 with 2724 viewshomer_123

I bought a shiny new Huawei phone last week on 08:53 - May 20 by blueislander

I have one . Not yet found the way to hack into the Pentagon .

You don't need to do anything - basically it sends you a free monthly report of what Trump is up to. :)

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

I bought a shiny new Huawei phone last week on 09:00 - May 20 with 2706 viewsPendejo

got one a few weeks ago when I finally joined the 21st century and retired my old nokia

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

I bought a shiny new Huawei phone last week on 09:05 - May 20 with 2676 viewsartsbossbeard

I bought a shiny new Huawei phone last week on 08:48 - May 20 by IpswichKnight

Might run into some problems soon, it's been removed from the automatic security updates from Android and I think access to Android store has been restricted too.

Google knows what phone I access their store from?

That's some high level hypocrisy and snooping skills right there.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.

I bought a shiny new Huawei phone last week on 09:09 - May 20 with 2652 viewsGuthrum

I bought a shiny new Huawei phone last week on 09:05 - May 20 by artsbossbeard

Google knows what phone I access their store from?

That's some high level hypocrisy and snooping skills right there.

I don't think your phone makes much secret of what make and model it is.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

I bought a shiny new Huawei phone last week on 09:09 - May 20 with 2645 viewsStuartBrett8

I bought a shiny new Huawei phone last week on 09:00 - May 20 by Pendejo

got one a few weeks ago when I finally joined the 21st century and retired my old nokia

I bet the Nokia still had 50% battery left

I bought a shiny new Huawei phone last week on 09:11 - May 20 with 2630 viewsartsbossbeard

I bought a shiny new Huawei phone last week on 09:09 - May 20 by Guthrum

I don't think your phone makes much secret of what make and model it is.

I'm sure it doesn't, just seems a strange moral high ground for Google to take knowing what it knows and what Huawei is being accused of.

I bought a shiny new Huawei phone last week on 09:19 - May 20 with 2571 viewsGuthrum

I bought a shiny new Huawei phone last week on 09:11 - May 20 by artsbossbeard

I'm sure it doesn't, just seems a strange moral high ground for Google to take knowing what it knows and what Huawei is being accused of.

Google is only doing this due to Huawei being blacklisted by Trump (for being effectively owned by the Chinese military). They could get into problems with the US government if they continue to deal with Huawei.

Commercial pragmatism, rather than hypocrisy.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

I bought a shiny new Huawei phone last week on 09:29 - May 20 with 2523 viewsflimflam

Been Samsung forever but moved to a P20 a few months ago and is a superb phone, fantastic camera and battery life. Blows anything else I have had out of the water by a country mile.

All men and women are created, by the, you know the, you know the thing.

I bought a shiny new Huawei phone last week on 09:30 - May 20 with 2522 viewsSonOfSpock

isnt every Android phone effectively 'always on' and in listening mode for key phrases.

That aside, have been very impressed with them - if you look at the hardware for the price in comparison to other so called big names its a good proposition. Dont they make all their own components so the handsets are comparatively cheaper?
I bought a shiny new Huawei phone last week on 10:51 - May 20 with 2388 viewsWeWereZombies

I bought a shiny new Huawei phone last week on 09:30 - May 20 by SonOfSpock

isnt every Android phone effectively 'always on' and in listening mode for key phrases.

That aside, have been very impressed with them - if you look at the hardware for the price in comparison to other so called big names its a good proposition. Dont they make all their own components so the handsets are comparatively cheaper?

编写自己的软件加密...

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

I bought a shiny new Huawei phone last week on 11:57 - May 20 with 2298 viewsvilanovablue

I bought a shiny new Huawei phone last week on 09:30 - May 20 by SonOfSpock

Ironically the actually rely on a number of US companies to provide semi-conductors. In the short term existing Huawei users shouldn't notice any difference it's in the longer-term that problems may arise. I suspect Huawei will do everything in their power to demonstrate that they are whiter than white now.
I bought a shiny new Huawei phone last week on 12:49 - May 20 with 2223 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

I bought a shiny new Huawei phone last week on 10:51 - May 20 by WeWereZombies

编写自己的软件加密...

Thanks. You too.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

I bought a shiny new Huawei phone last week on 15:44 - May 20 with 2075 viewsTown_Boy

I bought a shiny new Huawei phone last week on 12:49 - May 20 by StochesStotasBlewe

Thanks. You too.

iPhone all the way.. Superior to all these other phones

At the end of the day... It is night
Poll: What stand will you be renewing with the new prices

I bought a shiny new Huawei phone last week on 16:15 - May 20 with 2044 viewsGirthyguy

I bought a shiny new Huawei phone last week on 15:44 - May 20 by Town_Boy

I had a I phones fore 6 six then got the Huawei Mate20 Pro and it is miles better than any IPhone I've ever owned. I make you wrong.
I bought a shiny new Huawei phone last week on 16:22 - May 20 with 2019 viewsartsbossbeard

I bought a shiny new Huawei phone last week on 15:44 - May 20 by Town_Boy

I've a work iPhone and a Huawei personal phone.

The iPhone loses. It's for sheeple, Americans & children.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024