Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
"Man of the PayPal" 11:43 - May 21 with 9614 viewsHerbivore

Gordon Brown's description of Nigel Farage. Superb.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

"Man of the PayPal" on 11:49 - May 21 with 2471 viewsgiant_stow

yeah that was good - hope it sticks.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

"Man of the PayPal" on 11:50 - May 21 with 2465 viewsHerbivore

"Man of the PayPal" on 11:49 - May 21 by giant_stow

yeah that was good - hope it sticks.

It's getting a lot of traction in my Twitter echo chamber. On a related note, how UK politics misses someone with Brown's basic competence and above average IQ.

"Man of the PayPal" on 11:55 - May 21 with 2438 viewslinhdi

"Man of the PayPal" on 11:50 - May 21 by Herbivore

It's getting a lot of traction in my Twitter echo chamber. On a related note, how UK politics misses someone with Brown's basic competence and above average IQ.

I will never, ever stop crediting Gordon Brown with creating the wonderful boom in microbreweries and craft beer, by introducing the sliding scale of beer duty, thus helping new businesses to get started.

I am quite sure he didn't expect it to be as successful, but my hat is raised to him anyway.
"Man of the PayPal" on 12:00 - May 21 with 2419 viewsSwansea_Blue

It's a great moniker, but Gordon Brown is the last person who should be pronouncing it!

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

"Man of the PayPal" on 12:01 - May 21 with 2420 viewsBloomBlue

Gordon Brown the man of the personal pension ripoff, the man of selling gold for half it's worth, the man not watching when the markets crashed.
"Man of the PayPal" on 12:02 - May 21 with 2416 viewsballycastle

"Man of the PayPal" on 12:00 - May 21 by Swansea_Blue

It's a great moniker, but Gordon Brown is the last person who should be pronouncing it!

Cash for honours Gordon?
"Man of the PayPal" on 12:04 - May 21 with 2392 viewsHerbivore

"Man of the PayPal" on 12:01 - May 21 by BloomBlue

Gordon Brown the man of the personal pension ripoff, the man of selling gold for half it's worth, the man not watching when the markets crashed.

That's not very catchy, can't see it sticking.

"Man of the PayPal" on 12:05 - May 21 with 2386 viewsSwansea_Blue

That may well be true (possibly not given the source ) but I believe it's also known on here as whataboutery.

I'm off now before there's a 10 pager on what did Labour ever do for us.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Login to get fewer ads

"Man of the PayPal" on 12:17 - May 21 with 2342 viewsSteve_M

It's what opposition and leadership looks like.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

"Man of the PayPal" on 12:53 - May 21 with 2265 viewsThe_Last_Baron

Brown was a useless PM. Nearly as bad as May.

Poll: Would you support a permanent return to the old yellow Town badge?

"Man of the PayPal" on 12:57 - May 21 with 2250 viewsThe_Last_Baron

Your twitter echo chamber will be shown up for the insignificant toilet of comment it is when the votes are counted.

You can then rinse it down with lashings of domestos and praise the Farage.

C'mon man, Gordon Brown FFS...

"Man of the PayPal" on 13:01 - May 21 with 2231 views26_Paz

What he neglected to mention is that both labour and the Conservatives also accept money via Paypal ... but don't let reality get in the way of a good sound bite ...

The Paz Man

(No subject) on 13:05 - May 21 with 2221 viewsgiant_stow

"Man of the PayPal" on 13:01 - May 21 by 26_Paz

What he neglected to mention is that both labour and the Conservatives also accept money via Paypal ... but don't let reality get in the way of a good sound bite ...

Do they record where it comes from though and stop bots from using it? If not, you have a point.

Edit: Actually man of the paypal should stick either way as Nige has proved accuracy doesn't matter any more. All that matters is a catchy phrase - not nice when it comes back at you innit.
[Post edited 21 May 2019 13:07]

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

"Man of the PayPal" on 13:06 - May 21 with 2213 viewsBinner

"Man of the PayPal" on 12:53 - May 21 by The_Last_Baron

Brown was a useless PM. Nearly as bad as May.

...and not as bad as Blair or Cameron so, up to now, the best of this century so far.

Poll: Last game of the season. You need to win. Would you rather be...

"Man of the PayPal" on 13:10 - May 21 with 2192 viewsSE1blue

I’m not a fan of Russell Brand but I hugely enjoyed it when he described the beer drinking, fag smoking Farage as...

“He’s not an Arthur Daley, he’s not a Delboy, he’s a Poundshop Enoch Powell”.

Blog: D-I-V-O-R-C-E

(No subject) on 13:11 - May 21 with 2172 views26_Paz

(No subject) on 13:05 - May 21 by giant_stow

Do they record where it comes from though and stop bots from using it? If not, you have a point.

Edit: Actually man of the paypal should stick either way as Nige has proved accuracy doesn't matter any more. All that matters is a catchy phrase - not nice when it comes back at you innit.
[Post edited 21 May 2019 13:07]

I don't know whether they record where it comes from or not. I'm not sure if the rules state they have to if I'm honest.
Perhaps we should all wait for the investigation to finish (or even start) before we hang anyone out to dry. Just desperation now from the establishment in the days leading up to what they know is going to be an absolute shellacking at the hands of the Brexit Party.

The Paz Man

"Man of the PayPal" on 13:12 - May 21 with 2163 viewsHerbivore

"Man of the PayPal" on 12:57 - May 21 by The_Last_Baron

Your twitter echo chamber will be shown up for the insignificant toilet of comment it is when the votes are counted.

You can then rinse it down with lashings of domestos and praise the Farage.

C'mon man, Gordon Brown FFS...

You seem triggered, babe. Nige is a crook, if you're comfortable voting for the charlatan then good for you but don't expect me to respect your choice.

"Man of the PayPal" on 13:15 - May 21 with 2153 viewsStokieBlue

Yep, excellent barb and would be good if it sticks and hopefully it will be investigated thoroughly.

Although Farage (unusually) had a point with his response when referring to cash for peerage which was when Brown was chancellor.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

(No subject) on 13:17 - May 21 with 2144 viewsHerbivore

(No subject) on 13:11 - May 21 by 26_Paz

I don't know whether they record where it comes from or not. I'm not sure if the rules state they have to if I'm honest.
Perhaps we should all wait for the investigation to finish (or even start) before we hang anyone out to dry. Just desperation now from the establishment in the days leading up to what they know is going to be an absolute shellacking at the hands of the Brexit Party.

The man of the PayPal is the very definition of establishment. He's a former stockbroker and has been in politics for the best part of 30 years, he flies in private jets and has his lifestyle funded by rich benefactors. You won't find many more typical of the elite and the establishment than man of the PayPal.

"Man of the PayPal" on 13:38 - May 21 with 2077 viewsThe_Last_Baron

"Man of the PayPal" on 13:15 - May 21 by StokieBlue

Yep, excellent barb and would be good if it sticks and hopefully it will be investigated thoroughly.

Although Farage (unusually) had a point with his response when referring to cash for peerage which was when Brown was chancellor.

SB

Every attack from the likes of Gordon Brown is worth another batch of votes for The Brexit Party. Keep them coming.

(No subject) on 13:41 - May 21 with 2058 views26_Paz

(No subject) on 13:17 - May 21 by Herbivore

The man of the PayPal is the very definition of establishment. He's a former stockbroker and has been in politics for the best part of 30 years, he flies in private jets and has his lifestyle funded by rich benefactors. You won't find many more typical of the elite and the establishment than man of the PayPal.

I mean the political establishment, the types who have never had a job outside politics and as a consequence know nothing about the real world

The Paz Man

"Man of the PayPal" on 13:42 - May 21 with 2062 viewspbishop1799

He also claimed Labour was eliminating boom and bust.

Cue the worst market collapse since 1929.
"Man of the PayPal" on 13:43 - May 21 with 2057 viewsThe_Last_Baron

"Man of the PayPal" on 13:12 - May 21 by Herbivore

You seem triggered, babe. Nige is a crook, if you're comfortable voting for the charlatan then good for you but don't expect me to respect your choice.

See you Friday boyo.

(No subject) on 13:44 - May 21 with 2055 viewsHerbivore

(No subject) on 13:41 - May 21 by 26_Paz

I mean the political establishment, the types who have never had a job outside politics and as a consequence know nothing about the real world

Like Nige, who has been in politics for the best part of 30 years.

"Man of the PayPal" on 13:45 - May 21 with 2045 viewsHerbivore

"Man of the PayPal" on 13:43 - May 21 by The_Last_Baron

See you Friday boyo.

As I said, if you're comfortable voting for this charlatan then that's your call. Don't expect me to respect you for it.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024