Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No sh1t Sherlock.... 06:12 - May 26 with 1263 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

"Chuka Umunna says alliance at next general election ‘would be sensible’ "

.....when you realise (again) that you and your chums are a bunch of politically irrelevant careerist politicians.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/may/25/change-uk-could-form-pro-remain

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

No sh1t Sherlock.... on 07:12 - May 26 with 1209 viewsBluefish

Do explain you careerist politician jibe there. I am wondering who it is that you are comparing them to? Who is it that is so much less of a career politician than the doctor or the barrister in CHUK

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

No sh1t Sherlock.... on 08:43 - May 26 with 1125 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

No sh1t Sherlock.... on 07:12 - May 26 by Bluefish

Do explain you careerist politician jibe there. I am wondering who it is that you are comparing them to? Who is it that is so much less of a career politician than the doctor or the barrister in CHUK

Thought they saw a political opening, jumped, missed and now jumping again! Vaccuous comes to mind.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

No sh1t Sherlock.... on 08:55 - May 26 with 1101 viewsHerbivore

No sh1t Sherlock.... on 08:43 - May 26 by BanksterDebtSlave

Thought they saw a political opening, jumped, missed and now jumping again! Vaccuous comes to mind.

That doesn't answer his question. They are certainly no Farage when it comes to being a career politician, nor are they close to him in the rank opportunism stakes.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

No sh1t Sherlock.... on 09:30 - May 26 with 1037 viewsBlueBadger

No sh1t Sherlock.... on 08:55 - May 26 by Herbivore

That doesn't answer his question. They are certainly no Farage when it comes to being a career politician, nor are they close to him in the rank opportunism stakes.

And interesting that he's chosen to define 'careerism' as 'striking out on your own in order to follow your conscience' rather than, say, 'ignore the views of party members(despite that being a big part of your leadership pitch) and hope for a general election'.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

No sh1t Sherlock.... on 09:43 - May 26 with 1004 viewsHerbivore

No sh1t Sherlock.... on 09:30 - May 26 by BlueBadger

And interesting that he's chosen to define 'careerism' as 'striking out on your own in order to follow your conscience' rather than, say, 'ignore the views of party members(despite that being a big part of your leadership pitch) and hope for a general election'.

Truth is, Corbs is probably the biggest career politician going. He's done very, very little outside party politics.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

No sh1t Sherlock.... on 09:50 - May 26 with 986 viewsBlueBadger

No sh1t Sherlock.... on 09:43 - May 26 by Herbivore

Truth is, Corbs is probably the biggest career politician going. He's done very, very little outside party politics.

And seems uninterested in any policy other than 'wait for it to go to sh*t and hope for a GE'.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

No sh1t Sherlock.... on 10:08 - May 26 with 941 viewsGeoffSentence

No sh1t Sherlock.... on 09:43 - May 26 by Herbivore

His first elected post was in 1974, that is 45 years ago. If you consider 'career politician ' as a term of abuse, then JC has to be right in the firing line.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

No sh1t Sherlock.... on 11:14 - May 26 with 871 viewsfactual_blue

'politically irrelevant careerist politicians.' I didn't realise they were all tories.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Login to get fewer ads

No sh1t Sherlock.... on 12:33 - May 26 with 805 viewsballycastle

No sh1t Sherlock.... on 09:30 - May 26 by BlueBadger

Of course ignoring the manifesto on which they were elected is also interesting.
No sh1t Sherlock.... on 12:55 - May 26 with 792 viewsBlueBadger

No sh1t Sherlock.... on 11:14 - May 26 by factual_blue

'politically irrelevant careerist politicians.' I didn't realise they were all tories.

As I understand it, anyone vaguely disagreeing with the Dear Leader, questioning his competence or suggesting that party policy on key matters is muddled is a Tory.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024