Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Looking at the Line ups in the league one play off finals. 14:59 - May 26 with 1130 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

They are really pretty poor. A front three of Honeyman, Wyke and Maguire.

I am not saying we are much better. But, thats a poor line up. Players like Alan Judge and Bishop would waltz in to these squads.

100 goals and 100 points next season is imperative.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Looking at the Line ups in the league one play off finals. on 15:05 - May 26 with 1105 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

OH MY GOODNESS

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Looking at the Line ups in the league one play off finals. on 15:53 - May 26 with 1010 viewsJimmyJazz

Looking at the Line ups in the league one play off finals. on 15:05 - May 26 by TRUE_BLUE123

OH MY GOODNESS

It took me about 30 minutes to realise who the guy up front for Charlton - Parker - is. Some guy from Gillingham.

Talk about who the f**k are you?

Poll: If we could perm sign just one, which would it be?
Blog: Top Championship Teams?

Looking at the Line ups in the league one play off finals. on 17:32 - May 26 with 824 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Judge has scored or assisted 2 goals in 3 years

Who do you think our front 3 will be this time next year?

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Looking at the Line ups in the league one play off finals. on 18:03 - May 26 with 788 viewsGeoffSentence

Looking at the Line ups in the league one play off finals. on 17:32 - May 26 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Judge has scored or assisted 2 goals in 3 years

Who do you think our front 3 will be this time next year?

Of course, and whilst that 2 goal figure is still not great, you may need reminding that he was out of action for approaching 2 of those three years due to a broken leg sustained here at Portman Road. So that 3 years of football actually equates to being involved in 52 league matches and in fact 2700 minutes of league football, so the equivalent of 30 full games.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Looking at the Line ups in the league one play off finals. on 18:38 - May 26 with 754 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Looking at the Line ups in the league one play off finals. on 18:03 - May 26 by GeoffSentence

Of course, and whilst that 2 goal figure is still not great, you may need reminding that he was out of action for approaching 2 of those three years due to a broken leg sustained here at Portman Road. So that 3 years of football actually equates to being involved in 52 league matches and in fact 2700 minutes of league football, so the equivalent of 30 full games.

He’s been fit since December 2017, and played in 43 games this season

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024