Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Norwood's 32 goals all here 16:02 - May 29 with 2534 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

The way he brings the ball under control, moves and shifts his weight reminds me a lot of David Johnson (the second).

All types of goals in here. Rockets, tap ins, dribbles, lobs, dinks, headers and poachers efforts.

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

Norwood's 32 goals all here on 16:16 - May 29 with 2484 viewscbower

Some good finishes there. What is also noticeable and encouraging is that relatively few of those goals have come in games when Tranmere have scored 4 or 5 and gained easy victories. The 32 goals didn't appear to have any hatricks and only a handful of braces I think. They were spread out, many in 1-0 wins and defeats to. He was not just scoring when the going was easy which is impressive. Looked like movement and anticipation were good and he likes to run on to balls in behind the defence - ideal for Dozzell, Bishop and, dare I say it, Huws type service. Might also work well off Harrison? Can't see him and Jackson in the same line up though.

bluescouser

Norwood's 32 goals all here on 16:41 - May 29 with 2394 viewsGeoffSentence

Head and both feet too. I like the look of that.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Norwood's 32 goals all here on 16:46 - May 29 with 2375 viewschristiand

He scores all types of goals, very encouraging.

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Norwood's 32 goals all here on 17:14 - May 29 with 2292 viewsipswichtillidie

A natural finisher that is clear. Some lovely little dink’s over the keeper and his deceptively quicker than he looks.

Gav

Norwood's 32 goals all here on 17:16 - May 29 with 2285 viewsSwansea_Blue

Reminds me of this

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Norwood's 32 goals all here on 17:24 - May 29 with 2269 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

Norwood's 32 goals all here on 17:16 - May 29 by Swansea_Blue

Reminds me of this

Some seem to be very unkind about Parkin and rewrite the facts.

He got 5 goals in 22 games. One in four. That's 10 over a season, which is hardly disastrous as a step up.

The two issues were that he didn't score at Portman Road, which he has since admitted he made into a big mental thing that hindered him and he broke his ankle and that was the beginning of the end for him.

Consider that Ellis Harrison got 1 goal last season and Jackson got one or two less in a lot more games.

Parkin wasn't sensational but it's not like he failed to score. At Millwall and Leeds that season he had much better games than Harrison or Jackson ever have done at Town.

Parkin was a better signing than both of them and better value for money as well, but people seem to talk about him like we paid £3m and he never scored.

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

Norwood's 32 goals all here on 17:43 - May 29 with 2226 viewsSwansea_Blue

Norwood's 32 goals all here on 17:24 - May 29 by WarkTheWarkITFC

He got 5 goals in 22 games. One in four. That's 10 over a season, which is hardly disastrous as a step up.

The two issues were that he didn't score at Portman Road, which he has since admitted he made into a big mental thing that hindered him and he broke his ankle and that was the beginning of the end for him.

Consider that Ellis Harrison got 1 goal last season and Jackson got one or two less in a lot more games.

Parkin wasn't sensational but it's not like he failed to score. At Millwall and Leeds that season he had much better games than Harrison or Jackson ever have done at Town.

Parkin was a better signing than both of them and better value for money as well, but people seem to talk about him like we paid £3m and he never scored.

It was more a comment on how people seem to get overly excited from YouTube montages.

His other problem is he had big boots to fill, being straight after the likes of Bent, Shefki, Pabs.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Norwood's 32 goals all here on 17:48 - May 29 with 2213 viewsSuperblue95

Hi Sam

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Login to get fewer ads

Norwood's 32 goals all here on 18:32 - May 29 with 2151 viewsSlambo

Loved the little 'shush' to the Forest Green fans at the end there...

UPPA TOWEN!
Blog: Consumer Rights

Norwood's 32 goals all here on 18:52 - May 29 with 2111 viewsSpruceMoose

I remember watching a video like this about Kayden Jackson.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Norwood's 32 goals all here on 19:34 - May 29 with 2036 viewsFixed_It

Norwood's 32 goals all here on 18:52 - May 29 by SpruceMoose

Liar. There weren't 32 goals in the Jackson one.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Norwood's 32 goals all here on 19:38 - May 29 with 2016 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Jesus wept, he was cr*p. Talk about rewriting indeed

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Norwood's 32 goals all here on 20:48 - May 29 with 1906 viewscbower

Norwood's 32 goals all here on 18:52 - May 29 by SpruceMoose

Agreed, a video always looks great. However, Jackson netted 12 (maybe 14) for the side that won the league, not 32 for a team that got into the play offs. Maybe the Norwood video could be a little more encouraging than the equivalent one of Jackson this time last year?

bluescouser

Norwood's 32 goals all here on 20:49 - May 29 with 1901 viewsSpruceMoose

Norwood's 32 goals all here on 20:48 - May 29 by cbower

Agreed, a video always looks great. However, Jackson netted 12 (maybe 14) for the side that won the league, not 32 for a team that got into the play offs. Maybe the Norwood video could be a little more encouraging than the equivalent one of Jackson this time last year?

I would love nothing more!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Norwood's 32 goals all here on 22:23 - May 29 with 1735 viewsStewart27

Norwood's 32 goals all here on 16:16 - May 29 by cbower

Some good finishes there. What is also noticeable and encouraging is that relatively few of those goals have come in games when Tranmere have scored 4 or 5 and gained easy victories. The 32 goals didn't appear to have any hatricks and only a handful of braces I think. They were spread out, many in 1-0 wins and defeats to. He was not just scoring when the going was easy which is impressive. Looked like movement and anticipation were good and he likes to run on to balls in behind the defence - ideal for Dozzell, Bishop and, dare I say it, Huws type service. Might also work well off Harrison? Can't see him and Jackson in the same line up though.

And only one penalty! 31 non penalty goals!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024