Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone know of.. 21:54 - May 30 with 856 viewsDecageBruce

A forum where like minded (or not) people can come and enjoy a conversation about their love for ITFC/Football??

As someone who has been reading/stalking/occasionally posting (check history those who will be looking for something) I have to tip my hats to Phil and Gav (and anyone I’ve missed). Posters like HarryfromBath who see’s Many sites will know how good we have it as a site. It is a shame (IMHO) that at times it is ruined by childish/oppositional/rude/trolling behavior of a few.

For those, I would say go to a budgie site an enjoy the rise you get out of it, or get laid, or do your homework as Mum says. This is written on last day of holiday after many foreign beverages and a sleeping wife/children so ignore my spelling and grammar (please)

Anyone know of.. on 22:01 - May 30 with 821 viewsHerbivore

When you started a thread to tell people they were oppositional and childish did you intend to tell them to "get laid, or do your homework as Mum says" or did it evolve naturally?

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Anyone know of.. on 22:01 - May 30 with 819 viewsSpruceMoose

Click the football forum. All the football talk you could need there. Well, fifteen different posts asking why Norwood hasn't signed yet. Not much else to talk about currently.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Anyone know of.. on 22:04 - May 30 with 805 viewsDecageBruce

Anyone know of.. on 22:01 - May 30 by Herbivore

When you started a thread to tell people they were oppositional and childish did you intend to tell them to "get laid, or do your homework as Mum says" or did it evolve naturally?

Naturally
Anyone know of.. on 22:08 - May 30 with 785 viewsDecageBruce

Anyone know of.. on 22:01 - May 30 by SpruceMoose

Click the football forum. All the football talk you could need there. Well, fifteen different posts asking why Norwood hasn't signed yet. Not much else to talk about currently.

😞 u cost me 2 pints. Had Grimboy/Benters to relpy 1st out of our top 5 😁 (no sides or greif from me)

Agree Football threads are stale but wish there was more legs in others without getting political or between certain posters on here as it just ruins what could be ‘something else’ or just a conversation
Anyone know of.. on 22:15 - May 30 with 763 viewsfloridablue

Totally agree, Far to many childish posters looking for a keyboard war nowadays spoiling the forums.
Anyone know of.. on 23:58 - May 30 with 669 viewsActionMan

Anyone know of.. on 22:15 - May 30 by floridablue

Totally agree, Far to many childish posters looking for a keyboard war nowadays spoiling the forums.

Politics and religion are more divisive than football, I get everyone should have a view but from a neutrals perspective it's a turnoff as football is, and always should be, an escape. We'd all get on much better if we didn't have that on here. We are all meant to be on the same side!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024