Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Did anyone watch the Aces vs Witches on BT Sport last night? 19:33 - Jun 4 with 890 viewsEwan_Oozami

Good meeting - think Ipswich did well to take it to the last heat to be honest - but at least it shows they'll be competitive in the SGB Premiership this season!

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Did anyone watch the Aces vs Witches on BT Sport last night? on 19:51 - Jun 4 with 861 viewshadleighboyblue

It was a terrific meeting , good competitive racing . They deserved at least a draw , but at least they got an away point at one of the strongest teams in the league .

I like the look of the team , solid throughout
Did anyone watch the Aces vs Witches on BT Sport last night? on 19:55 - Jun 4 with 858 viewsjontysnut

Yes enjoyed it. I don't quite get some of the new rules - swapping the riding order after monthly averages? but it seems to keep things quite competitive. I've not been for years but on TV the othe other week Foxhall looked like Daytona!
Did anyone watch the Aces vs Witches on BT Sport last night? on 20:32 - Jun 4 with 814 viewssundaze

Yes, once again it was another exciting meeting. If they can keep picking up the odd points away from home, they will have a good season because they are going to be hard to beat at Foxhall.
Good solid team with no outstanding stars, only problem being last heat deciders when each team can put in their best two riders, the Witches will be up against it.
Did anyone watch the Aces vs Witches on BT Sport last night? on 20:59 - Jun 4 with 787 viewsTrequartista

Chris Morton, Peter Collins, John Louis, Billy Sanders. Jumpers for starting grids. Handlebars right to turn left. No brakes! Marvellous. Isn't it? Enduring image.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Did anyone watch the Aces vs Witches on BT Sport last night? on 21:11 - Jun 4 with 754 viewsITFC_Forever

Did anyone watch the Aces vs Witches on BT Sport last night? on 19:55 - Jun 4 by jontysnut

Yes enjoyed it. I don't quite get some of the new rules - swapping the riding order after monthly averages? but it seems to keep things quite competitive. I've not been for years but on TV the othe other week Foxhall looked like Daytona!

It’s always been the way that the riding order swaps around after the new averages come out.

As for Foxhall, the stock car promoters, Spedeworth, who run the stadium have spent a lot of money investing in the place in recent years, including new stands bought after the Olympics.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024