Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Haha, nice one Dominic, now come down off that fence ;)! 11:00 - Aug 6 with 1838 viewsRyorry

"Boris Johnson is stupid, infantile, dangerous, a liar and unfit to hold office" (Dominic Grieve on R5l about 10.30 this morning).

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Haha, nice one Dominic, now come down off that fence ;)! on 11:01 - Aug 6 with 1818 viewsStokieBlue

Seems a bit toned down to me.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Haha, nice one Dominic, now come down off that fence ;)! on 11:05 - Aug 6 with 1801 viewsfooters

More attacks from the duplicitous MSM it seems. Project Fear in overdrive.

My Facebook source indicates that the Brussels bureaucrats are panicking behind the scenes thanks to no deal.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Haha, nice one Dominic, now come down off that fence ;)! on 11:19 - Aug 6 with 1737 viewsblueislander

Haha, nice one Dominic, now come down off that fence ;)! on 11:05 - Aug 6 by footers

More attacks from the duplicitous MSM it seems. Project Fear in overdrive.

My Facebook source indicates that the Brussels bureaucrats are panicking behind the scenes thanks to no deal.

Oh No! Your Facebook source says that ? I bet I am panicking a lot more than the Brussels bureaucrats about a no-deal.
Haha, nice one Dominic, now come down off that fence ;)! on 11:24 - Aug 6 with 1704 viewsfooters

Haha, nice one Dominic, now come down off that fence ;)! on 11:19 - Aug 6 by blueislander

Oh No! Your Facebook source says that ? I bet I am panicking a lot more than the Brussels bureaucrats about a no-deal.

Try to calm yourself. Think about the wonderful freeports we'll be establishing come November. No wonder the EU is about to acquiesce to our demands, or so my source tells me.

Haha, nice one Dominic, now come down off that fence ;)! on 11:26 - Aug 6 with 1686 viewsblueislander

Haha, nice one Dominic, now come down off that fence ;)! on 11:24 - Aug 6 by footers

Try to calm yourself. Think about the wonderful freeports we'll be establishing come November. No wonder the EU is about to acquiesce to our demands, or so my source tells me.

What are our demands?
Haha, nice one Dominic, now come down off that fence ;)! on 11:28 - Aug 6 with 1672 viewsStokieBlue

Haha, nice one Dominic, now come down off that fence ;)! on 11:26 - Aug 6 by blueislander

What are our demands?

Unlimited free foie gras on Fridays.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Haha, nice one Dominic, now come down off that fence ;)! on 11:32 - Aug 6 with 1650 viewsfooters

Haha, nice one Dominic, now come down off that fence ;)! on 11:26 - Aug 6 by blueislander

What are our demands?

Tariff-free trade and no more immigrants. And smoking in pubs or something, I dunno.

Haha, nice one Dominic, now come down off that fence ;)! on 11:39 - Aug 6 with 1615 viewsartsbossbeard

Haha, nice one Dominic, now come down off that fence ;)! on 11:32 - Aug 6 by footers

Tariff-free trade and no more immigrants. And smoking in pubs or something, I dunno.

I was linked up to a DM front page that showed Germany was quaking in it's boots about a recession based upon Brexit.

We hold the upper hand here or something.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Login to get fewer ads

Haha, nice one Dominic, now come down off that fence ;)! on 11:41 - Aug 6 with 1597 viewsblueislander

Haha, nice one Dominic, now come down off that fence ;)! on 11:32 - Aug 6 by footers

Done deal then I can stop panicking.

It is comforting to note that the intellectual content of your arguments is pretty much in sync with other Brexiteers.
Haha, nice one Dominic, now come down off that fence ;)! on 11:47 - Aug 6 with 1559 viewsBlueBadger

Haha, nice one Dominic, now come down off that fence ;)! on 11:39 - Aug 6 by artsbossbeard

I was linked up to a DM front page that showed Germany was quaking in it's boots about a recession based upon Brexit.

'Give us what we want or we'll f*ck ourselves into the ground' is negotiating genius.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Haha, nice one Dominic, now come down off that fence ;)! on 11:52 - Aug 6 with 1531 viewsfooters

Haha, nice one Dominic, now come down off that fence ;)! on 11:41 - Aug 6 by blueislander

Done deal then I can stop panicking.

It is comforting to note that the intellectual content of your arguments is pretty much in sync with other Brexiteers.

Haha, nice one Dominic, now come down off that fence ;)! on 11:55 - Aug 6 with 1513 viewsRyorry

Haha, nice one Dominic, now come down off that fence ;)! on 11:39 - Aug 6 by artsbossbeard

Like this you mean, in which Boris thinks he's the one on the right of the pic ..?

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Haha, nice one Dominic, now come down off that fence ;)! on 12:05 - Aug 6 with 1465 viewsjeera

I won't believe it until I've seen the meme.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Haha, nice one Dominic, now come down off that fence ;)! on 14:19 - Aug 6 with 1297 viewseireblue

Politician caught out not lying shocker.
Haha, nice one Dominic, now come down off that fence ;)! on 15:36 - Aug 6 with 1180 viewsOldsmoker

Our threat of pulling the Germans into the cess-pit we've placed ourselves in is not going to work. The Germans make other things apart from cars. Their economy may take a hit from Brexit but they will adjust as they have the whole EU single-market to sell to as well as multiple trade deals with other countries.
And after a no-deal Brexit, the UK has ???????

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Haha, nice one Dominic, now come down off that fence ;)! on 15:40 - Aug 6 with 1163 viewsfooters

Haha, nice one Dominic, now come down off that fence ;)! on 15:36 - Aug 6 by Oldsmoker

Our threat of pulling the Germans into the cess-pit we've placed ourselves in is not going to work. The Germans make other things apart from cars. Their economy may take a hit from Brexit but they will adjust as they have the whole EU single-market to sell to as well as multiple trade deals with other countries.
And after a no-deal Brexit, the UK has ???????

It's an irony that Brexiteers are gloating regarding a potential German recession when the main cause of that was a hit on exports caused by the US-China tariff war. That's the sort of thing they want to open us up to more upon leaving.

Let's see how 'Great' Britain is when it's left vulnerable to the economic superpowers without the protection of a trading bloc.

Can only bode well, Shirley.

Haha, nice one Dominic, now come down off that fence ;)! on 15:40 - Aug 6 with 1163 viewsOldsmoker

Do you remember those old jokes that start with "An englishman, a scotsman and an irishman walk into a pub....."
Those jokes are now being retold.
"A scotsman, an irishman and an englishman walk into a pub....."

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Haha, nice one Dominic, now come down off that fence ;)! on 16:33 - Aug 6 with 1106 viewsHARRY10

Doris Johnson's cunning brexit plan (contains 'n' word)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024